Models are dark

20/05/2012 23:30
Page 2 of 2

wtf is dat? Can i get a second opinion, just in case ?

PsYxOpAt mapper23/05/2012 21:03

I see that the ground is tied to an entity. Cread the ground as world brush and check your light.

http://i.imgur.com/qXm61.jpg :)

thanks psyxo

spr1n mapper26/05/2012 10:02

funny...

Originally posted by spr1n
looking though your screens again I noticed that player model has also bugged lightmap everywhere. I think that it actually might be just bad lighting issue (or entity brush as ground). I would suggest to set up lights properly or use some other compiling tool


Originally posted by cC|PsYxOpAt
I see that the ground is tied to an entity. Cread the ground as world brush and check your light.



also there is no step by step guide to set "proper" lights, just overall lighting is a bit weired in your map and and my assumption was to reset and reconfigure lights to exclude any related bugs and glitches since you changed compiling tools.

anyway gl at building your map

i don't know how i didn't saw this i guess i was tired sorry..

Page 2 of 2

Please log in to post replies.