Failicious 3 // KZ Fail Compilation

Started by WqkO
11/07/2012 20:00
Page 1 of 3
WqkO11/07/2012 20:00(edited 11/07/2012 23:19)

Hey guys, :)

It's finally here, I've had a lot of issues over the past months and it has been rescheduled several times, but I've finally managed to release it!

So here it is, Failicious 3 ! I'm proud to bring you my latest compilation of some of the sickest fails ever performed. Once again, I wanna thanks all players who sent me demos, and I hope you guys will enjoy the show!


YouTube HD: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yHKIsNWHC64&hd=1

Demopack: http://www.sendspace.com/file/idqqxd
Song: Pendulum - 9000 miles

BONUS Clip: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=c74T2JJDi-o&hd=1 !


Thanks for watching! ;)

Mathzz11/07/2012 20:06

OMFG... YAY.. CAN'T WAIT TO SEE IT

papr1ka-hns11/07/2012 20:08

I LOVE YOU BRO <3 <3

Alphazz better luck next time.. eh

Klunya11/07/2012 20:34

Great movie, man. Can i get the download link for it?

nikksan11/07/2012 20:46

Awesome movie.
but why should it be the last...people wont stop failing dude.Maybe after year or two you will decide to make one more.

froster11/07/2012 20:51

imo it is like the other 2 movies .. just 4-5 jumps amused me, like the 275's and the XXX blocks.The other jumps are almost like failicious 2, but it is a nice clip.

staNioN`11/07/2012 21:02

Alphazz is the man :) :D
GJ everyone , and very nice edit WqkO , nice song :)

zythH^ moviemaker11/07/2012 21:06

Alphazz uninstalled :O

Great movie WakO

akse11/07/2012 21:18

Waiting for your answer, WakO. I see you didn't accept my demo for some reason. It's cause of flaming between us in Steam or was my drop cj from balcony on de_train with 273.7 fail too low for the last Failicious clip of Trilogy?

Duff133711/07/2012 21:24

GOOD JOB!!

WqkO11/07/2012 21:38(edited 11/07/2012 21:39)

Thanks for the feedback guys! :)


Originally posted by Klunya
Great movie, man. Can i get the download link for it?

I will upload it later, and PM you the link. ;)


Originally posted by nikksan
Awesome movie.
but why should it be the last...people wont stop failing dude.Maybe after year or two you will decide to make one more.

Originally posted by froster
imo it is like the other 2 movies .. just 4-5 jumps amused me, like the 275's and the XXX blocks.The other jumps are almost like failicious 2, but it is a nice clip.

To answer these two, I'm getting tired to edit this kind of clip. If I do an other episode, it will be different, and way shorter. Maybe I'll do something like.. a top 3 in each technique or w/e.
And btw, froster, don't blame me, blame the jumpers! :P


Originally posted by akseon
Waiting for your answer, WakO. I see you didn't accept my demo for some reason. It's cause of flaming between us in Steam or was my drop cj from balcony on de_train with 273.7 fail too low for the last Failicious clip of Trilogy?

It was kinda both, but mostly because it wasn't good enough (imo). Sorry bro!

- nympho -11/07/2012 21:52

i guess my 257.89 fail wasn't good enough eather, im not even in the greets, wtf wqkO..?? :(

akse11/07/2012 22:03

ppppfffffffff :--------)

coreUPT360*11/07/2012 22:07

noob propan sori ))

WqkO11/07/2012 22:22

Originally posted by - nympho -
i guess my 257.89 fail wasn't good enough eather, im not even in the greets, wtf wqkO..?? :(

Your 257.89 was either bugged or lost, but it's very unlikely that I've lost this demo. Remains your 257.5 that I haven't used. About the greetings, I always forget some guys, sorry about that, but well, it says "All jumpers involved". :P

propanelj record holder11/07/2012 23:08

sad that nymphos fail wasnt ther :'(
but damn the fails, and the edit, daemn :D loved it, as i did with every other failicious :P

WqkO11/07/2012 23:16

The BONUS video is released: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=c74T2JJDi-o&hd=1 ! ;)

froster11/07/2012 23:19

Wako, nothing personal dude, if I left you with an opinion, that I troll up the compilation, you are wrong.I like it, but it is a little bit boring.I know I should blame the jumpers, I haven't said anything about the edit, you did good.imo you must have waited a year for better demos, it should have been unique. As I said, quoting "but it is a nice clip".

WqkO11/07/2012 23:33

Originally posted by froster
Wako, nothing personal dude, if I left you with an opinion, that I troll up the compilation, you are wrong.I like it, but it is a little bit boring.I know I should blame the jumpers, I haven't said anything about the edit, you did good.imo you must have waited a year for better demos, it should have been unique. As I said, quoting "but it is a nice clip".

Don't worry, I had totally understood your point of view. The fact is that, people have been waiting it for so long, I couldn't tell them to wait 6 more months. :)

I wouldn't have done it without any 258 LJ or 275 WJ tbh. But overall, I still find a real evolution in this episode, except in CJ ofc.

Page 1 of 3

Please log in to post replies.