Failicious 3 // KZ Fail Compilation

Started by WqkO
11/07/2012 20:00
Page 2 of 3
dx^11/07/2012 23:51

Awesome fails very sick, Beatiful Job WqKO i love urs editss <3

buh12/07/2012 00:06

sick fails

gj all esp wako

bHN^12/07/2012 03:28

:O gj WqKO :)) very nice movie, awesome fails :$

nobody^12/07/2012 10:35

Stunning!

I was amazed. Sick fails guys, you got me wondering why the hell only 2 people have landed that 257..

Editing was really enjoyable to watch. Yes, it had similarities with the other two parts but it's a fail compilation after all.

9/10 :)

WqkO12/07/2012 22:56

Thanks a lot guys! :3

ivansky12/07/2012 23:50

some nice hacks over there :D

Bu7ler13/07/2012 09:24

Originally posted by nobody^
Stunning!

I was amazed. Sick fails guys, you got me wondering why the hell only 2 people have landed that 257..

Editing was really enjoyable to watch. Yes, it had similarities with the other two parts but it's a fail compilation after all.

9/10 :)

Imo 4 players have landed 257 block. FreestyleR, Rub1, DeathClaw, kabeN.

WqkO13/07/2012 15:31

Originally posted by Bu7ler
Originally posted by nobody^
Stunning!

I was amazed. Sick fails guys, you got me wondering why the hell only 2 people have landed that 257..

Editing was really enjoyable to watch. Yes, it had similarities with the other two parts but it's a fail compilation after all.

9/10 :)

Imo 4 players have landed 257 block. FreestyleR, Rub1, DeathClaw, kabeN.

Yes, it's true ofc, the fact is that the LJ demos release happen more or less once a year, so the real top might be a lot different than the currently displayed top.

scmb13/07/2012 17:31

this part is bad sorry first and second was way better this is boring

kitek14/07/2012 01:12

gj

WqkO14/07/2012 01:33

Originally posted by scmb
this part is bad sorry first and second was way better this is boring

Actually this part was better, but I guess you might be getting a lack of interest in the concept, otherwise the word "boring" wouldn't be appropriated lol...

memekrecord holder14/07/2012 02:57

Perfect in every way. :first:

dyna14/07/2012 16:40

Originally posted by WqkO
Originally posted by scmb
this part is bad sorry first and second was way better this is boring

Actually this part was better, but I guess you might be getting a lack of interest in the concept, otherwise the word "boring" wouldn't be appropriated lol...

boring?! BoRiNg !!!! BORINNGGG WHAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAT!?

wils15/07/2012 23:52

You are a good editor wako.
But some of the fails, nah. I just cant belive them.

CamelCloudrecord holder16/07/2012 00:30

Looks like a lot of people have bought this rHack.

propanelj record holder16/07/2012 01:09

Originally posted by wils
You are a good editor wako.
But some of the fails, nah. I just cant belive them.

You are not the only one.

WqkO16/07/2012 03:39

I know they can't be all legal, but the good point is, if somebody sent me a cheated demo and you guys noticed it, he'll be considered as a cheater in the futur and imo, getting their reputation f*cked up is a punishment good enough for them.

But well, I'm just a moviemaker, I have a good knowledge in longjumping, but certainly not as good as real jumpers. Btw you've got all the demos in the description if you feel like busting them out (even if I know it requires a huge knowledge).

Ggs`18/07/2012 20:14

nice! more tj fails next time!

Sinzhns18/07/2012 20:38

Originally posted by CamelCloud
Looks like a lot of people have bought this rHack.

finally someone did say that before me .i was wondering when it will come out

aLANbb20/07/2012 07:35

Originally posted by Bu7ler
Originally posted by nobody^
Stunning!

I was amazed. Sick fails guys, you got me wondering why the hell only 2 people have landed that 257..

Editing was really enjoyable to watch. Yes, it had similarities with the other two parts but it's a fail compilation after all.

9/10 :)

Imo 4 players have landed 257 block. FreestyleR, Rub1, DeathClaw, kabeN.


alphazz, vapor..

Page 2 of 3

Please log in to post replies.