ABORTED UNTILL I GET NEW COMPUTER

Started by zythH^ moviemaker
22/07/2012 22:19
Page 1 of 2
zythH^ moviemaker22/07/2012 22:19(edited 19/11/2012 21:31)

Sup guys!

I am zythH^ and I am a portuguese moviemaker with almost 2 years and all that things which are senseless to say, if you want to see my skills go there http://www.youtube.com/user/KingElite177

I want to make a movie starring some players, I really don't care if the tricks are hard or not, I just want creative things so this is a chance to newcomers in kz =D
I won't overedit since it's not my style and I'll try to use some new songs and I am really motivated but don't put so many pression on my shoulders :D I will use my favourite band now and try to give my best :p Hope you don't mind bros

I want about 10 / 15 demos so feel free to send
2 demos per player
Clean demos



Jumpers:
dx^
k3g
nobody^
snce
propane
0 demos
(0/10 demos)


My computer went to recover and lost all my programmes and demos, so I'll start it again when I get the new computer (mby 25 december)

Sorry once more guys...

dyna23/07/2012 03:39

Good luck my son hehe <3

zythH^ moviemaker23/07/2012 11:39

Oh thanks mother<3

BuTaMuH66623/07/2012 16:33

I will try it too :)

dyna23/07/2012 18:14(edited 23/07/2012 18:15)

any updates?

zythH^ moviemaker23/07/2012 18:47

For now only collecting demos, when I get 10 demos I will start recording :)

dyna23/07/2012 19:33

lazy mvmakers are genuis hehe

zythH^ moviemaker23/07/2012 19:47

Oh damn it, you found my way to relax :P

zythH^ moviemaker26/07/2012 20:49

Democall closed and thanks to all jumpers for sending me demos =)

I'll start the project now, stay tuned =D

Marshall27/07/2012 06:20

i should say good luck you stupid!

zythH^ moviemaker27/07/2012 11:19(edited 27/07/2012 11:19)

Originally posted by Marshall
i should say good luck you stupid!


thanks little girl =D

common marshall, buy steam :o

froster27/07/2012 15:57

The clip would become much more interesting if you get demos from "worldwide" players.

zythH^ moviemaker27/07/2012 16:28

What you mean? :)

zythH^ moviemaker31/07/2012 10:46

Will start recording today :D
Thanks to all jumper and players who sended me demos, I was a pleasure to receive so many demos, and I apolagize to players who I didn't accept demos, sorry but I said only 15 demos and I am full already :/ Really sorry.

Also a big thanks to dynamiteN and nobody^ and now let's start, I'll think now in the name of the movie too!
Wish me luck!

LAKIKS01/08/2012 21:36

paklajs is cheater :D:D

zythH^ moviemaker02/08/2012 00:19

Well I gave that 2 demos to a demochecker and they were clean, at least it was what he said :)

Zippow02/08/2012 02:08

You'd ruin the movie by accepting demos from this "shaw" guy, obvious cheater.

dyna02/08/2012 03:08

keep it clean man..

EasyUp02/08/2012 11:03

Originally posted by Lakiks
paklajs is cheater :D:D


Hah, dumbass, show me demos, where I've cheated. I know, that by cheating, you mean my longjumps on 100aa, so please, give me demos/any proofs, that i cheat. Thats ridiculous to say that someone cheat only because others latvian players don't believe me.

zythH^ moviemaker02/08/2012 12:06

Originally posted by ZippoW
You'd ruin the movie by accepting demos from this "shaw" guy, obvious cheater.


I'd like to have a demo checker too, I can't check Shaaaw demos so I really need help but I asked lots of democheckers and the answer is always the same...

If you can talk me on steam :D

Page 1 of 2

Please log in to post replies.