ABORTED UNTILL I GET NEW COMPUTER

Started by zythH^ moviemaker
22/07/2012 22:19
Page 2 of 2
Zippow02/08/2012 12:17

If you even hesitate regarding the legitimacy of the demos, then you might wanna reconsider using them. If they infact turn out to be cheated they will not be accepted on this website

zythH^ moviemaker02/08/2012 12:55(edited 02/08/2012 14:00)

That's why I want a demochecker, I can't be sure if it is legal or not, everyone says kabeN cheats but he has some records don't him? So Shaaaw can be in same position OR not.



I updated the topic.
And again, sorry Shaaaw.

g-Lprecord holder Tournament #103/08/2012 12:30

can't wait :)

nobody^03/08/2012 13:27(edited 11/08/2012 14:35)

Good luck, darling. :D

TonTo03/08/2012 15:15

Good luck, zythH !

-razer04/08/2012 13:55

gL :O

zythH^ moviemaker04/08/2012 17:14(edited 12/08/2012 20:16)

New screenshot added!
Hope you like it =)

Here to see
http://i48.tinypic.com/jax9n7.jpg

zythH^ moviemaker10/08/2012 23:06(edited 12/08/2012 20:16)

Hey dudes! This is not dead :P I am just too lazy, all demos recorded and now recording cams :P

First: http://i46.tinypic.com/34zlpch.jpg
Second: http://i49.tinypic.com/2k0i79.jpg

Sorry if the quality is not the best :/

Those screens are just awesome...

zythH^ moviemaker11/08/2012 12:11

Thank you very much ShoCk, I really appreciate :)

zythH^ moviemaker12/08/2012 20:18

New colors guys, I hope you like these ones, I really like them so I'll use them :)

Here is the new screenshot :P and take a look to previous ones, they are fixed :P

Screenshot: http://i48.tinypic.com/wqzlo0.jpg

Don't let it die. I am still waiting :)

zythH^ moviemaker19/09/2012 16:53

Hello guys! I am being active at the thread but the project isn't dead, I am just so busy that I do only 5% or 10% each time I move on vegas so I can't really move fast with this, I really apolagize dudes. But, there is a new screenshot :)


Link: http://i49.tinypic.com/ay5atc.jpg

dyna19/09/2012 17:50

u r unique hahaha still inactive for 9191 days after that being active by posting a single SS ,jk bra take ur time :)))

kalinskY19/09/2012 17:57

Originally posted by zythH^
Since I got messages and spamming saying Shaaaw cheated, also with some long talk with longjumpers like snce and dx^ I decided to don't use Shaaaw's demo, I apolagize him but I can't trust 100% in a newcomer into longjumping/kreedz with such great demos.


Just remember when FoF came up from nowhere with HIS great demos.
PS http://xtreme-jumps.eu/e107_plugins/forum/forum_viewtopic.php?316505.0#post_316509

zythH^ moviemaker19/09/2012 18:23

dyna fuu :(!!!

s0nne, didn't got it, explain what was that PS also FoF theme please :)

And @ShoCk Thanks for your attention :) Really appreciate it.

zythH^ moviemaker12/11/2012 21:16

Hello bros and sisters!

I am here to tell you that I restarted this movie and I am still waiting about 3 demos, so feel free to send me something, I hope they are creative :p

Once again, sorry to the jumpers and people who are waiting this! I'll give my best!

Page 2 of 2

Please log in to post replies.