ndR's ultimate moviemaking jukebox

06/09/2012 00:13
Page 2 of 3
dyna09/09/2012 11:30

Originally posted by Perdo
Do u know what interests me ndR? Id like to know the way you actually search for songs. Do u know the names of bands/artists?
Coz lets say I have a movie and I can imagine which kind of music would fit, but I do have usually problem finding the song on youtube, because of the fact I do not know artists.
What is the way you search for music? Do u just write "electro" in the youtube column and thats it?


You've to develop your musical tastes, the music is like a jungle and it's for you to choose the right path since the majority don't have this gift and instinct of looking for the good music.

amazing pieces ndR!

fashioNz09/09/2012 11:37

Originally posted by ndR
Song of the day:
Track #4: Irish Steph - Power part 1 : http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=E3v6QrM96Mo

like this

Gargoyle09/09/2012 11:38(edited 09/09/2012 13:49)

Originally posted by Perdo
Do u know what interests me ndR? Id like to know the way you actually search for songs. Do u know the names of bands/artists?
Coz lets say I have a movie and I can imagine which kind of music would fit, but I do have usually problem finding the song on youtube, because of the fact I do not know artists.
What is the way you search for music? Do u just write "electro" in the youtube column and thats it?


It's not that hard actually, funny how ndR said it, I have the same thing when it comes to music, I'm guessing it's not that rare when you love music, but I can summarize it in one sentence what you have to do.

Listen to the music you like.

Youtube is a good place to start, related posts are awesome, if you're in facebook subscribe to your favorite artists, if they're active they link alot of material and of which many are good (and not only their own material -> you find new artists).

I don't know what kind of music you like but I LOVE HOUSE. I listen to alot of mixes -> alot of good songs -> you find out new artists. Like I said, it's easy ;)

It's a shame I didn't go into editing cause I can almost see a kz movie when I listen a good song :D

PS. I'll link schtuff here later ;)

EDIT:

I'm guessing this has been in some kz movie already, but it's legendary: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ub747pprmJ8

joons09/09/2012 12:32

Originally posted by zythH^
Post-rock:
Link1
Link2

Dubstep:
Link1
Link2

Electro:
Link1
Link2


Got it? :p

Your links dont work, I wanna hear the songs : (

dyna09/09/2012 12:41

Originally posted by joons
Originally posted by zythH^
Post-rock:
Link1
Link2

Dubstep:
Link1
Link2

Electro:
Link1
Link2


Got it? :p

Your links dont work, I wanna hear the songs : (


fixed here you go : http://www.gophoto.it/view.php?i=http://i1.kym-cdn.com/entries/icons/original/000/005/545/OpoQQ.jpg

ndR moviemaker Tournament #209/09/2012 13:25(edited 09/09/2012 14:56)

Today I couldn't decide between 2 songs, so I just picked them both :-)

Songs of the day:
Track #7 - Alternative Rock: Radiohead - Talk Show Host : http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yU7sUENatUU
Track #8 - Action Rock: Cliff Lin - Nightfall : http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xUr2mn9uc34

Gargoyle09/09/2012 14:33(edited 09/09/2012 14:36)

A little different dubstep, not the kind you'd listen all day everyday, chill, black and dark colours.

Track #2: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ajt3eJ_Hgs0

I don't know what to say about this, this song isn't as versatile to mussle in kz movies, but I'm 100% it is possible.

Enjoy. One of my favorite absolute favorites from Andrew and tbh all over.

Track #3: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=455Ps_QBzPg

dyna09/09/2012 17:49

Originally posted by Gargoyle
Track #3: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=455Ps_QBzPg


impossibru..maybe for a runclip?

Gargoyle09/09/2012 21:59

Originally posted by dynamiteN
Originally posted by Gargoyle
Track #3: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=455Ps_QBzPg


impossibru..maybe for a runclip?


Oh, ye forgot to say that, that youtube sucks there's no original version, even that's cut. Original is say 6min long.

My vision was showcasing the map in question -> when the "drop" comes bhop starts ^^

Songs can be edited n' resynced don't see fitting it in a challenge with the right tj material :)

ndR moviemaker Tournament #210/09/2012 17:41(edited 10/09/2012 17:41)

Song of the day:
Track #9 — French Electro: Uppermost - Faster : http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DtS3lxnWjNU

ndR moviemaker Tournament #211/09/2012 21:32

Song of the day:
Track #10 — Dubstep: Excision & Datsik - Deviance (Dirtyphonics Remix) : http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6hzLkS3JFLA

ndR moviemaker Tournament #212/09/2012 21:52

Song of the day:
Track #11 — Hybrid Electronica: GRiZ - Smash The Funk : http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UsSzq5h2-tc

Gargoyle13/09/2012 14:46

Originally posted by ndR
Song of the day:
Track #11 — Hybrid Electronica: GRiZ - Smash The Funk : http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UsSzq5h2-tc


Whoah, make it happen :O

And sticky this, what ya waiting for!?

ndR moviemaker Tournament #213/09/2012 14:48

I'm under the impression that sticky threads aren't as noticed by members as regular threads :O

Gargoyle13/09/2012 22:03

True dat, post it in both ;)

suggestion for future notice also:

-Copy the op to sticky

ndR moviemaker Tournament #222/09/2012 23:08

I'm back.
Song of the day:
Track #12 — Soft Dubstep : The M Machine - Shadow In The Rose Garden : http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=B-rbT4NBuPE

ndR moviemaker Tournament #223/09/2012 11:16

Song of the day:
Track #13 — Electro Scratchin': C2C - Le Banquet : http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4HegFilQ26I

dyna23/09/2012 11:27

:heart:

ndR moviemaker Tournament #224/09/2012 19:21

Track #14 - Mainstream Electro: Wolfgang Gartner - Love & War : http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nB2W-0UsYdY

dyna25/09/2012 18:08

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Yjy2yfLUJSg just for ya ;)

Page 2 of 3

Please log in to post replies.