New lj technique.

Started by Count
05/02/2007 19:07
Read-Only
Page 6 of 9
NeMiQ2207/02/2007 22:42

"dunno how u would make a jump without jumping lol"

in HL engine is everything possible :D

tjubby n1

fuzzerd08/02/2007 08:58

maybe there'll be a new longjump record on highjumps!

sbzvln Tournament #208/02/2007 12:51

lol. as sais before this technique is not allowed to use for the lj rec section

SiMen.iiN08/02/2007 14:02

did 250 too. ^^

Murvelman08/02/2007 16:59

lol. as sais before this technique is not allowed to use for the lj rec section

sbzvln

I think he meant someone jumping 255 on the highjump-blocks

ouRen08/02/2007 17:30

lol amazing ! gj Count :) ! tjubby pwnd :D ! I am pwnd :o

Count08/02/2007 23:09

lol. as sais before this technique is not allowed to use for the lj rec section

sbzvln



yes it is, just not the hj section.

Or am I wrong faker?

H.o.r.s.t.09/02/2007 02:05

loophole :D

(M.E.O.)St. Jimmy10/02/2007 01:59

I made a small map with 250 - 260 hj :)

http://www.home.no/chrizz0r/hj_25x.rar

hf

Chrizzy

can't download :(


EDIT: Finally downloaded... after days of trying :P
[ Edited Tue Feb 13 2007, 01:12PM ]

ScooteR05/03/2007 20:10

hm i tried this technique yesterday for ~1 hour and did only 240 hj , today i did 247 rly fast
ive seen this technique in the past some times (i remember seing a demo of iiN @ de_inferno with a trickjump with this technique)
its nice cuz i can do jumps that i couldnt do with knife be4 with famas/m4 and so on

BooLiSH06/03/2007 00:20

247 is very nice scoot

(but isn't the thread a bit old :( )

ScooteR06/03/2007 18:48

yea but i was inactive for some time so i saw it like 1 week ago and tried it some days ago :)

iiN[KzcN]07/03/2007 14:15

I love this tech,and a friend of mine,named Simen.0027 made a guide for this,if u want,i'll post it.

veRtiGo07/03/2007 15:10

yeah.. post that iiN
<3 that 250units HJ :D
[ Edited Wed Mar 07 2007, 03:12PM ]

iiN[KzcN]07/03/2007 17:30

internet --- suck~~

it takes me 2 hours to upload to rapidshare.

finally,here's the link:

http://rapidshare.com/files/19870926/highjumplesson.wmv.html

xray07/03/2007 17:32

internet --- suck~~

it takes me 2 hours to upload to rapidshare.

finally,here's the link:

http://rapidshare.com/files/19870926/highjumplesson.wmv.html

iiN

:D N1 u guy~!

FLR07/03/2007 18:15

LoL thats fuckinfreakyomfgbloodywelldone!
N1 Count!
[ Edited Wed Mar 07 2007, 06:16PM ]

Count11/03/2007 01:01

Thanks :D

FLR11/03/2007 01:59

Count, you gotta make an guide bout that. I can't faki'n do it :P
I just fall down over d edge :(
Your are goddamn incredible :D
[ Edited Sun Mar 11 2007, 01:59AM ]

spermis11/03/2007 13:29

internet --- suck~~

it takes me 2 hours to upload to rapidshare.

finally,here's the link:

http://rapidshare.com/files/19870926/highjumplesson.wmv.html

iiN

could you translate this to english? |^|^

Page 6 of 9