New lj technique.

Started by Count
05/02/2007 19:07
Read-Only
Page 5 of 9
Fatalis06/02/2007 22:40

If anyone wants to see the C++ code that the HL engine uses to make edgefriction -> http://kzmonkeys.net/fatalis/coding/cpp/edgefriction.txt
(the cs developers could have modified it though)

[ Edited Tue Feb 06 2007, 11:13PM ]

herlotz06/02/2007 23:10

Made 249 now :D <3

Count made 250!!

tjubby


OWNED Tjubby and Count :o

Post the 250 Count :D i like see his strafes
[ Edited Tue Feb 06 2007, 11:11PM ]

fuzzerd07/02/2007 03:02

when I bhop highjumps I get slowed down from the edgefriction (or at least thats what I thought)

ndR moviemaker Tournament #207/02/2007 09:33

You get a little acceleration with a perfect bhop/stand up fuzzerd :)

H.o.r.s.t.07/02/2007 10:00

@fatalis
when CS is calculated that clearly, can't you create a function that describes the developing of a jump ?

Example: -(1/5)x²+50 [x>0]

This could at least give you an indication how difficult a jump with a high-difference is. (compared to the LJs)


[ Edited Wed Feb 07 2007, 10:04AM ]

kzno`Psycho07/02/2007 14:55

I think this technique makes the SC on kzie_bunnyheaven easier to do.. right ? :P

I made a small map with 250 - 260 hj :)

http://www.home.no/chrizz0r/hj_25x.rar

hf

ndR moviemaker Tournament #207/02/2007 15:52

I made a small map with 250 - 260 hj :)

http://www.home.no/chrizz0r/hj_25x.rar

hf

Chrizzy


Let's go :D

sbzvln Tournament #207/02/2007 16:14

n1 chrizzy

kzno`Psycho07/02/2007 16:14

n1 Chrizzy :)

tjubby07/02/2007 16:22

250 :0

http://www.sendspace.com/file/qw5ujp

<3 Chrizzy <3

Shit made 251 after 4 tryes lol

http://www.sendspace.com/file/k79bj6

252..

http://rapidshare.com/files/15368502/252.rar.html
[ Edited Wed Feb 07 2007, 05:19PM ]

Juhmp07/02/2007 16:44

on a roll ^^

Pulsar!07/02/2007 19:39

KZ revolution..

DHT- Tournament #107/02/2007 20:04

nice tjubb :D

sbzvln Tournament #207/02/2007 20:57

252 lol gj :D

heiss07/02/2007 20:59

u just have to do doubleduck before jumping ... or is there no jump and only double duck ?

crack07/02/2007 21:14

oh my god.. of course there is a jump. lol.. heiss..

maniac07/02/2007 21:25

gj tjubby!
lol heiss...

heiss07/02/2007 21:47

;D
looks so weird... just wanne ask ;D

sbzvln Tournament #207/02/2007 22:02

ye you have to jump.. dunno how u would make a jump without jumping lol

Page 5 of 9