Need bringing up to date...

Started by sjR
26/12/2012 17:28
Page 2 of 2
sjR27/03/2018 17:13

Bump.

12 years ago I made my profile on this website and when I'm playing CSGO I still think about the days when I used to be active on here, I really feel putting so many hours in to kz back in the day significantly helped me with my CSGO movement!

Does anyone here jump on csgo? I came across this video

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wjMpYT_pCbo

There's obviously some aspect of it still in the game!

Glad to see this forum still going (relatively?) strong.

PS where's faker at these days, he's more oldschool than me!

Peace.

Gorbachev_x mapper27/03/2018 19:52

Yup I jump on csgo, not kz because it sucks.

sjR14/08/2025 17:40

Monster bump. Would love to know how these questions I asked back in 2012 have aged?


Sincerely, an OG

CyniuThunder14/08/2025 23:21

Monster bump indeed, great to see oldschool players visiting the site in 2025!:D

Probably some more knowledgeable people can respond better, but lemme try

1) 259 has been already achieved https://kreedz.com/longjumps and yes, 260 will be most likely achieved at some point!
Here you can watch some failed world record attempts by propane (edited by Phinx) including 260lj block:


You can also join the discord if you haven't already https://discord.com/invite/AkggjC8PhF
One of many channels there is dedicated to users sharing their stats, fails and landed blocks etc.
Just recently komi posted this:

https://i.imgur.com/ZfMouYl.png


2) KZMOD is available on Steam https://store.steampowered.com/app/626680/Kreedz_Climbing/
And despite not being really talked about, it has some people playing it



3) I remember those dark times and the 'save kreedz' movement, as you can see kz is still alive!:D

4) I barely remember that, myth mixed with possibilites of the game engine I assume (?)


Once again, good to see OGs around!

sjR15/08/2025 17:27

Thanks so much for taking the time to write that.


I'm 36 now, was 18 when I was properly into KZ. For some reason KZ has always had a place in my heart.

I asked chatGPT how to download and install KZmods for 1.6 so I can play offline just for fun with CP's/stats etc.


I'm having a blast playing some of my old favourite maps!


Fantastic to see the community is still kicking.


PS. the wr on bkzgoldbhop is INSANE now lol

Page 2 of 2

Please log in to post replies.