communitybhop - map uploaded

Started by hm^ mapper VIP
04/01/2013 12:47
Page 9 of 11
.qui mapper01/04/2013 08:53

- 30-50% of the bhop parts should be slightly balanced. because you're the mapper, you're the one responsible for balance and quality, not those 40.

- does it have to be so dark? well maybe it's just me, but i need flashlight even with maxed brightness. it'd be fine if it was only for run/push parts, but it's really frustrating to not be able to bhop without flashlight.

- i could barely read some nicknames. i guess it's texture quality, font and coloring problem. maybe flags would be better than colored nicknames? or other font to make it easier to read?

Severely01/04/2013 19:48

sad that i don't see any mapper from Ukraine here. so wanted to try to make map. with me gl guys :D

cologne01/04/2013 20:54

Originally posted by Mik0
in karLi part, can stand on these small bhop blocks, is it deliberate or a mistake?
btw i like the racerun part :)

just bhop that part its ez i dont see the difficult in there :D

tenkae mapper02/04/2013 01:00

awesome design, really good hm^. a few tweaks and it will be a sick map

hm^ mapper VIP02/04/2013 19:23

hey,
I reupload the map.
Some people had problems with the sprites.
Don´t know why, but it is the same version as before.

KarLi mapper02/04/2013 22:38

Originally posted by Mik0
in karLi part, can stand on these small bhop blocks, is it deliberate or a mistake?
btw i like the racerun part :)


yeah its should be normal

PiilsnEr03/04/2013 01:21(edited 04/04/2013 00:04)

I didn't fully enjoy this map im afraid because it makes no sense to just dissappear when walking to another part

cologne03/04/2013 13:30

Originally posted by PiilsnEr
I didn't enjoy this map im afraid because it makes no sense to just dissappear when walking to another part

every one has its own opinion...just put the parts of the map here you dont like I'm sure hm will fix that cuz this map is still beta

PiilsnEr03/04/2013 23:55(edited 04/04/2013 00:09)





EDIT: I realized i don't have the correct map, i have another community bhop map, bahah excuse moi sirs



Branndonn08/04/2013 00:01(edited 08/04/2013 00:02)

Great Job hm^ this map is gonna be awesome ... my run was like 8-9 mins some parts where kinda hard to do but managed to beat them , also alot of stages you can stand on the blocks and wont teleport you back and i understand its the beta but just wanted you to know... Great design , nice atmosphere , good textures , brightness would help , but I can still see where im going without the flashlight ..

A + for you hm^

hm^ mapper VIP09/04/2013 17:46

Little fazit after 8 days testing:

- better or more lighting
- balance the blocks more or make them easier
- maybe i have to choose better sounds

I will also try to add more details, but it is on all limits.
Will see what i can do.

cologne09/04/2013 22:11

can you reduce lag on the map like improving fps on some parts or its just like that ??

Branndonn12/04/2013 08:33

CLOSED????

Michael Collins12/04/2013 15:32

What this "closed" supposed to mean ?

memekrecord holder12/04/2013 21:01

What the hell happened? I wanted to download the beta map from main post and there is "CLOSED". Come on dude :/

Michael Collins12/04/2013 21:42

Originally posted by memek
What the hell happened? I wanted to download the beta map from main post and there is "CLOSED". Come on dude :/


I think he quit whole project because of his dismissed map on "The Big Tournament 2013."

However, i think that's not fair for the rest of team...

memekrecord holder13/04/2013 11:09

Originally posted by N3M0N
Originally posted by memek
What the hell happened? I wanted to download the beta map from main post and there is "CLOSED". Come on dude :/


I think he quit whole project because of his dismissed map on "The Big Tournament 2013."

However, i think that's not fair for the rest of team...

Really sad for the community. Someone wanted to revive the business and admins don't noticed it... Still can't understand why XJ denied his map. kz_dart is an awesome idea and his realization is awesome too.

random Tournament #313/04/2013 15:47

hm, even if XJ denied your map in a tournament, its not fair to close this project, it was like 30+ mappers if im right? Don't cry like a little baby please.And think about 30+ other mappers who waited this one.

Michael Collins13/04/2013 18:02

Originally posted by memek
Originally posted by N3M0N
Originally posted by memek
What the hell happened? I wanted to download the beta map from main post and there is "CLOSED". Come on dude :/


I think he quit whole project because of his dismissed map on "The Big Tournament 2013."

However, i think that's not fair for the rest of team...

Really sad for the community. Someone wanted to revive the business and admins don't noticed it... Still can't understand why XJ denied his map. kz_dart is an awesome idea and his realization is awesome too.


[blockquote]The dismissed map did not meet a set minimum and was not made accordingly to the rules.[/blockquote]

I don't know what to say, i was afraid this will happened, he has been working on this for a really long time and now this... Everyone would get disappointed so i kinda understand him.

And random, maybe he will release map on some other community...

random Tournament #313/04/2013 18:44

N3M0N i hope so

Page 9 of 11

Please log in to post replies.