communitybhop - map uploaded
I love oldschool gamers talking about old days =] even i didnt know what KZ is back then, when those guys were elite in kz I always get some nostalgic feeling and thats just great. More I-Views with legends pls
llama llama duck ;)
Sorry guys, but the release has been set until the end of march.
The reasons are:
- I had to face to big errors which were complicated to figure out.
- And at the school we have to do now two more exams before holiday.
Sorry for that, but there is no other solution at the moment.
Stay tuned for BETA-Test. ;-)
Tnx for info.We believe in u :D
I can't wait this anymore, oh god...
Hey guys,
The most and complicated things are done so far.
Now it is just detailing work etc.
The themes for parts from final stage are choosen like this:
part s0liD - tunnels
part rad0n - templebhop
part Moxx - sandblock2
ganien &
dropsys - synergy
part kimo - rabbithighway
See you at the end of the months with the BETA!
Wohoo this thing is so big
i wish i could participe
And btw ss looks promising, gl with it
n1 Map
All things are now running very well.
I think now it is a questions from days
until i can release the BETA.
see you
Go Go Go hm^ :D
Cmon hm^, It's 31 /03/13 ... :D
BETA online
The map is amazing, really enjoyed playing through it. I especially loved those speed levels. Everyone involved and hm^, you all did a great work. :-)
skip - http://oi48.tinypic.com/j5yp1h.jpg
skip #2 - http://oi49.tinypic.com/nb6hpf.jpg
stuck - http://oi49.tinypic.com/e80nfd.jpg
low light block - http://i49.tinypic.com/2jtftv.png
block in air - http://oi47.tinypic.com/1o5c2w.jpg
lightbug - http://oi48.tinypic.com/nb94wn.jpg
would be better... - http://oi47.tinypic.com/2mrzdit.jpg
would be better... - http://oi46.tinypic.com/2a5gisk.jpg
http://tinypic.com/view.php?pic=2r44hfp&s=6
http://tinypic.com/view.php?pic=9zou92&s=6
http://tinypic.com/view.php?pic=e7c612&s=6
http://tinypic.com/view.php?pic=2ly49x0&s=6
http://tinypic.com/view.php?pic=34ys67n&s=6
http://tinypic.com/view.php?pic=2jed7xz&s=6
http://tinypic.com/view.php?pic=2prehz4&s=6
in karLi part, can stand on these small bhop blocks, is it deliberate or a mistake?
btw i like the racerun part :)
This was... weird. Apart from the odd light/nullbugs that I'm sure people will mention, I'd like to focus on the difficulty of this thing. Easy/medium it said originally and so it says still. It took me 50 minutes to finish with cps and hook through more than 5 parts. I would call this, at best, medium/hard or just plain hard.
Some parts are just too hard or too random. My point is not to say that hard is bad but to point that it makes the blocks of people who actually sent easy parts, like me, out of place.
Another thing I need to focus on is the fact that you've tied every other bhop together. It's not a big deal but in a few parts it's highly noticeable and annoying. I think you should tie doors from entirely different blocks to fix this.
Phinx: last jump, hooked
mTK: this block could/should be lower http://postimg.org/image/z9dom3h3f/
zythH^: I don't know what's going on there man, I just jumped on the pipes and got the hell outta there
R^3OPAH: there should be a graphical differentiation between blocks that move down and those that don't http://postimg.org/image/5fiimwpyr/, also you can stand on last bhop without teleporting
JustErroR^: in this part the problem with tied bhops is most obvious http://postimg.org/image/wvowln4jp/
Twix^: you can stand on bhops without teleporting
Spider1: first jump highly annoying due to ceiling
spr1n: kirman suggested the block gets higher, you just hit it and jump again (I assume this is what spr1n wanted to do there)
sn00p: part is just too hard, also you can stand on this http://postimg.org/image/ohxmgqw2j/
PsYxOpAt: I find this jump a little weird, enlighten me if I'm doing something wrong http://postimg.org/image/b0keberqd/
gangien & dropsys: the tied bhops make this part a pain in the ass, also it's sooo green my eyes hurt
kimo: the lava looks like a solid brush
rad0n: more tied bhop annoyances making an already hard part more random http://postimg.org/image/fwq6zox9v/
s0lid: getting stuck at the ramp, I don't know if that's deliberate
http://postimg.org/image/4ufysixh7/ this could use some form of lit texture or glow.
It's pretty sweet with some changes it could be great ;)
Some blocks like Phinx's feel like they don't belong in the easy/medium difficulty range that this map is advertised as
So far thanks for your Feedback.
I know, or i saw while mapping that some from the bhopparts have a "good medium".
But i need more opniens from more jumpers and esp. the mappers.
chrizZo had fun on the map and could do all parts without any problems.
I also know that 4 or 5 parts are uberhard, i will fix that.
I informed the mappers and we will find a solution for sure.
To the topic "unbalanced".
Well look, in this project are 40 mappers included and every mapper has an other kind of "handsign".
Some choose very easy, others medium.
That is i think the special in such a project.
If there are changes, i will only change some distances and nothing at the jumps or layout from the parts.
But keep cool =)
This project will turned out perfect.
gn8
Please log in to post replies.