communitybhop - map uploaded

Started by hm^ mapper VIP
04/01/2013 12:47
Page 7 of 11
Michael Collins10/02/2013 20:43

rad0n can be pretty good support for your project, hm^. :D

jusuuh10/02/2013 21:22

damn this looks sweet, can't wait for the release! :)

zengal mapper10/02/2013 21:26

This will be epic :D

random Tournament #310/02/2013 23:36

omg rad0n

hm^ mapper VIP13/02/2013 23:10

4 screens added.

zythH^ moviemaker13/02/2013 23:12

Originally posted by hm^
4 screens added.


http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VLnWf1sQkjY

Michael Collins14/02/2013 00:06

This looks promising, keep it up my buddies ! :D

KarLi mapper14/02/2013 01:19

Good job hm^

this is great project for the KZ Community !

awsm

Torex-):-D moviemaker14/02/2013 11:48

looks epic, big ups man!

hm^ mapper VIP21/02/2013 19:05

Ladies and Gentlemen,
Time to announce special guest Nr.3!

Let´s say hello to Moxx.

The creator of 5 kz_maps and 1 custommaps.
And the author of kz_sandblock-series!

See you at the 28/02/2013 with the next News!

finzer21/02/2013 20:35

lolmoxxx gets back to work

Michael Collins22/02/2013 08:27

Moxx is in, that sounds nice.

His support can be very helpful for all of you guys, glad to see he still map. hm, can't wait to see final presentation of your map, lets say that this is going to be something really big.

knoxville22/02/2013 10:52

ze moxx :O

hm^ mapper VIP28/02/2013 18:56

Ladies and Gentlemen,
Time to announce special guests Nr.4!

Let´s say hello to gangien and dropsys.

gangien created 4 kz_maps and dropsys 1 kz_map and 2 custommaps for XJ.

gangien finished a bhoppart with dropsys togheter.
He used an old prefrab from dropsys project.
What a nice idea from him. =)

See you at the 05/03/2013 with the next announcement!

zythH^ moviemaker28/02/2013 19:16

"ganien & dropsys - block finished"

Fix the first post, it has a mistake on gangien nick.

Can't wait this anymore

kaynerecord holder28/02/2013 19:52

how do i say hello to dropsys? isnt he dead

Nokkan28/02/2013 20:14

rip dropsys

hm^ mapper VIP04/03/2013 21:44

Ladies and Gentlemen,
Time to announce special guest Nr.5!

Let´s say hello to kimo.

The creator of 3 kz_maps and sickest movie in the kz-history called Potatismus! A "mustwatch"!!!

Interview:
Please notice that we both are no nativespeaker.

hm^:
Hello kimo. At first please interdruce yourself. =)

Guillaume - kimo:
Hi, my real name is Guillaume, I'm 22, living in France and I'm actually
doing my last year in an engineering school to become game programmer.

hm^:
So, Guillaume "Game programmer", will we see a game from you?

Guillaume - kimo:
I'm pretty sure, and maybe sonner than expected!
I'm actually looking for an internship and I have good opportunities in some game studios
that are doing awesome games using Half Life Engine, Source Engine, Unreal Engine...
It's good stuff, I hope to be hired there.

hm^:
When did you join the kreedzscene and what was the reason?

Guillaume - kimo:
Wow! It was a long time ago! I was first impressed by people jumping on the official maps: nuke, inferno, dust...
And I saw a movie of someone doing amazing jumps and I wanted to do the same.
So I practiced on official maps at first and then a friend of mine told me "Hey, you should try these kind of maps, you'll love it!",
so I connected to a server with my friend on kz_exn_ezjungle. I was so impressed by the map and the jumping challenge in it each time
I fell I tried much and much harder, because there were no checkpoints or pugins at the time. I enjoyed the maps and some time later
I released my first jump movie and G_nocid (the KZFR creator) come to me and explain he was creating a KZ community.
I found that idea really nice and I joined him into the KZFR adventure. Then we started to play together and doing cups with
the old school elite of the time. It was really fun!

hm^:
As good jumper, mapper and moviemaker.
What do you think changed in the years?

Guillaume - kimo:
I didn't followed every news in the KZ scene, but sometimes I came back and people were telling me "They found a new method",
or "There is a new longjump record". Based on my small knowledge of the KZ scene today, I think some guys worked hard to explore the game really deeply,
I'm talking here about jumpers but also coders as eDark who could give explainations to things we thought were just "bugs".
A lot of techniques appeared but I think "the spirit" changed.

hm^:
Are you missing the "the old spirit", or do you think that it is normal that a "mod" grow up like kz?

Guillaume - kimo:
Of course I miss the old spirit, and maybe it's because I didn't follow the movement after I quitted,
but I also think it's normal that players try to reach the limits of the game. Now, to be someone in the KZ scene you nearly have to be a machine!
Coders are machine too, I know what I'm saying :p

hm^:
Yes, thats right. After watching the last demorelease, i thought also that you have to be a kind of "roboter" to catch a worldrecord here...
Recording, did you also an opponent during your recordingtime?
Like zhady vs. ndr.

Guillaume - kimo:
I didn't have a precise opponent, I recorded because I liked the map not because I wanted to own someone.
By the way I know there was some very good players and some guys were serious opponents on the maps I wanted.
I don't remember who particularly, it was more than 6 years ago.

hm^:
After all these sucessful days in kz. When and why did you leave the kzscene?

Guillaume - kimo:
I don't really know, I made my time I think. I was less and less passionate, and that time I met a girl... Girls...
So I stopped playing in 2007 I think, but I still enjoy playing sometimes when friends motivate me.

hm^:
Friends, do you have still contact to your old friends in kz?

Guillaume - kimo:
For some, yes, I still talk on Teamspeak with G_nocid, Blake and Gally, I kept contact with Playmo and some french old school players.
In the foreign side I confess I don't receive and don't give a lot of news, I sometimes give a message to FikoN or Alts!cH, but I don't forget guys
I had a lot of fun with, Moxx, faker, DeeBee and others... Life goes on but I keep this funny period in mind!

hm^:
Nice to hear.
Are you ready for some quickies?

Guillaume - kimo:
Sure, let's go!

hm^:
oldschool or newschool? :D

Guillaume - kimo:
Oldschool, I am!

hm^:
Climb- or bhopmaps?

Guillaume - kimo:
Climb maps!

hm^:
Your first kz_map that you played?

Guillaume - kimo:
kz_exn_ezjungle

hm^:
Your favorite map?

Guillaume - kimo:
kz_man_climbesxp

hm^:
Hard or easy maps?

Guillaume - kimo:
Easy

hm^:
Your favorite movie?

Guillaume - kimo:
La Haine, by Mathieu Kassovitz

hm^:
BTW: movie. Will hm^ ever see Potatismus2?

Guillaume - kimo:
I wanted to make it, I started an introduction but I will never be able to finish it.
The jumps I recorded are already outdated.

hm^:
Damn it. Your favorite jumper? (I think i know the answer before)

Guillaume - kimo:
Alts!cH, but I also like T3dbundy!

hm^:
As i thought. :P
So kimo, after asking several questions to you.
Wanna say something, or have some greetings.
Then shoot now, the last words are up to you!

Guillaume - kimo:
The persons I would like to drop a greeting are quoted during the interview,
so big up to all of them and see you in some years! Or maybe sooner...

hm^:
So kimo, then i wanna say thanks for spending your time here and also for creating a bhoppart.=)

Guillaume - kimo:
It was a pleasure! Thanks =]

hm^:
ok, cu

Guillaume - kimo:
thanks again, bye!


See you at the 15/03/2013 with the BETA!

knoxville05/03/2013 09:57

fucking awesome... kimo in the house! :O

Page 7 of 11

Please log in to post replies.