LyNn: What do you think?

Started by FLP
14/01/2013 16:06
Read-Only
Page 2 of 11
kaynerecord holder14/01/2013 19:12

"until something is found you can't claim somebody is a cheater, there has to be solid evidence."

afaik you are allowed to talk about your own opinion..

i dont even know why everyone goes bananas over some new kid doing some stupid lj block, first of all ljs sucks and second we all knew this would happen one day. eDark aint God, hes incredible fuckin' good, smart and all these but there will always come stuff that he and all other anticheat-creators wont be able to find.

making threads like this and spamming the chatbox for two days straight wont help either, it only makes everything worse (if thats even possible)

FLP14/01/2013 19:13(edited 14/01/2013 20:03)

Originally posted by kzru`ShoCk
Getting cheater paid is a double win for him, providing the case is legit. Frankly, proposing this and being that certain that the guy is a cheater, claiming and accusing publicly about that and yet having absolutely no proof is what I find "pathetic".

I'll be struggling for banning any unfounded cheat accusations on this community.

First of all if you want you can move this thread to chopping block but everything I wrote was a suggestion.
If you for a second think outside the box and ask yourself is it really possible that 13 year old kid(who plays kz for how much time?) lands 258 lj block and 275 dcj block then you will get your answer if this is unfounded cheat accusation or not...
Let's ask worlds best long jumpers what they think about it.I mean is it possible that 13 year old kid who certainly doesn't have as much experience as they do land such blocks?And ofc there is that funny demo on clintmo_lonjumper[x] :D
I know that you guys need ,,physical evidence'' to call somebody a cheater but pls don't act like you don't already know that he is,the only problem is that you can't prove it...
I know that this is hurting xj because it's showing that it's still possible to pass the system but let's try to fix it,that's the only reason I'm writting this!
It's not fair towards the other players who are trying without cheats to get on top.

leggie14/01/2013 19:54(edited 14/01/2013 19:54)

age has nothing to do with it...infact it probably gives you a bigger chance to be better if your young as you'll have alot more free time to geek... wasn't bibo 14-15 when he did 255 block? back then that was truely an amazing thing, people advance and do better thing's every year.... just like people claiming lewly is a cheater because he destroyed some wrs.... buh destroyed a lewly wr... haven't seen people hating on him for it....always assume there is somebody better at everything, i can't call lynn a cheater without proof, and there is no proof.

faker mapper14/01/2013 19:54(edited 14/01/2013 20:04)

Originally posted by FLP
First of all if you want you can move this thread to chopping block but everything I wrote was a suggestion.


Done, that's really the place where this thread belongs.

Originally posted by FLP
If you for a second think outside the box and ask yourself is it really possible that 13 year old kid(who plays kz for how much time?) lands 258 lj block and 275 dcj block then you will get your answer if this is unfounded cheat accusation or not...


Did you even bother to look up his playing time or steam account before making up your mind? Considering the 1200 hours he played in the last half year, you can calculate the overall playtime over the last 3 years (where he probably used non-steam CS to play).


Originally posted by FLP
Let's ask worlds best long jumpers what they think about it.I mean is it possible that 13 year old kid who certainly doesn't have as much experience as they do land such blocks?And ofc there is that funny demo on clintmo_lonjumper[x] :D


About his age... do you think other "legends" where much older back in the days? Many of the best KZ players were round about 15 or 16 when they got famous. I also know quite a few professional cs 1.6 players who made a few thosand $ and are not even 18 yet (also on LAN events, where they were only allowed to attend with an agreement from their parents). And now?

Originally posted by FLP
I know that you guys need ,,physical evidence'' to call somebody a cheater but pls don't act like you don't already know that he is,the only problem is that you can't prove it...
I know that this is hurting xj because it's showing that it's still possible to pass the system but let's try to fix it,that's the only reason I'm writting this!
It's not fair towards the other players who are trying without cheats to get on top.


What would be really hurting XJ is banning a player without clear evidence.

If we start acting like that, we could also make a big lottery at the end of very month, put all the record holders names in it and ban one random guy every month, huh?

P.S: I'm not defending LyNn in any way, just showing that some arguments are really using some limited thinking and refuting them.

jack frog14/01/2013 21:35

Will we get to see a part 2 of this video? :D http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VoAEBKxg88I&list=PLEE55D0BFF32FC2BA&index=34

On a more serious note: several players have done 258+ LJ stats, 275 mcj stats were also done. Why do you think it's impossible to reach a good jumpoff and land these blocks? 246 HJ is possible with the Pulsar! edgefriction technique, 256 stats is very common these days. And yea, I think most of the LJ pros were at the same age when they did world records. Bibo was like 12 or so.

Funny that everytime someone beats world records, you assume he's a cheater.

propanelj record holder14/01/2013 21:48

Originally posted by k1ngwAy
@leggie, i love U!
hey guys , i support LYNN alot these days.
but actually, i am not sure whether LYNN cheated or not.
but i believe on evidence! i wont call one guy(lynn/lewly/kaben...) a cheater By think & guess.
they just do something that is "impossible" in your eyes, DeathClaw can do 258 stats, so why improving 0.x stats is impossible??

You do know that lynn did 259stats aswell? And there are plenty of players whos done 258+ stats

WeMeRA14/01/2013 22:05

If those demos comes out to be legit, I WILL chop of my balls.

JoksE14/01/2013 22:19

TIL adblock doesn't work on chinese youtube.

Invader14/01/2013 22:19

you said that any handshow can`t prov his leggit. i have a little idea , mb it` silly , but if he wants to prove hes right , he can make a video starting from downloading PC till the moment when he enter CS. with showing Windows Task Manager and all process there.

nobody^14/01/2013 22:23

Can I get some money for not telling the truth, leggie? :(

Ovidiu Dumitru14/01/2013 22:42

And I really liked you, FLP...

FragGyver mapper14/01/2013 23:11

Wow whats up with all that conspicracies conceirning kzmod?! We are here for years guys and there have always been news about it on xj when something was released and such. Since its now final, alot of cool stuff is happening and we work together with the admin staff, there are more news than usual.

We do NOT try to draw away players or try to kill kz 1.6, this is absolute tinfoil talk. See this mod as an addition to the already big world of Kreedz Climbing.You can play both, just 1.6 or vise versa. This is not politics, its about offering the community the most fun possible and keeping this great game alive :)

remake15/01/2013 00:00

This thread gave me brain cancer.

random Tournament #315/01/2013 00:02

I don't know why KZMOD is so bad for all of you. LyNN-KZMod, where's logic.
How leggie sayd he isn't catched.So lj top is dead.I just can't belive to some young kid.But where that chine's little boy, got undetectable cheat? I don't think that he have coder knowledge, but who knows =\

byob mapper15/01/2013 00:03(edited 15/01/2013 00:04)

remake's post said it all.
This thread reminds of the struggle of a 8 year old kid to undermine another kid's better toy. Human jealousy at it's finest

duRke15/01/2013 00:07

I thought that games were made for pleasure and fun, where people are peaceful to each other ... what´s going on with you guys? I remembered times, when servers were full of good people and everyone enjoyed the game .. People, it´s just a game! So wake up and open your eyes, don´t be like 10 years old kids my god ..

Peace :)

zzarecord holder Tournament #1 VIP15/01/2013 00:39

I don't know what FragGyver is trying to say, but personally I was paid a relatively large sum of cash to become semi-active aswell as transfer from 1.6 to KZMod. It wasn't that it was fun or anything.. no that can't be it.

FragGyver mapper15/01/2013 03:31(edited 15/01/2013 03:32)

Man i was so into convincing them just to let you pop up and ruin it. Just shoot me a pm if you need more money :/

Nymph15/01/2013 04:17

Since last year, Russia's xhack pass on china. we appear for more 258player

Duff133715/01/2013 08:01

Originally posted by k1ngwAy
@Kkassu, yes,Handshow wont prove anything thesedays ,edark wont prove anything thesedays...People think/guess prove everything! rofl
here are some Lynn's handshow:
http://v.youku.com/v_show/id_XMzk0OTM5NDA0.html
http://v.youku.com/v_show/id_XMzYwMzk0MDQw.html
http://v.youku.com/v_show/id_XNDI0NzU3MjU2.html
http://v.youku.com/v_show/id_XMzY3MTQwMjg4.html

LyNn's 275 dcj with left pre. LyNn's "handshow" 270 dcj with right pre. wtf?

Page 2 of 11