LyNn: What do you think?
TonTo wrote in YouTube : kabeN moved to China.
Originally posted by hns1999Well It seems he plays on windowed mode can we have a demo or a handshow on full screen plz:D
do you really expect him, or anyone else whos only playing with windowmode and feels comfortable with it to change to fullscreen and play as good as they do on windowed?
I have always played KZ in windowed mode, thats how I got #1. I still do now too, on kzmod. I cant put fullscreen and strafe or bhop as good as I can with window mode because I'm used to it. however, when I play normals on cs (shooting ofc) and csgo I'm playing with fullscreen.
so I highly doubt he would play as good as he does if he changes to fullscreen..
Originally posted by hns1999I'm asking this cuz almost all external hacks only work on windowed mode and they are undetected on VAC and EAC and if they cant detect it neither can eDark.
you cant compare eDark to VAC, EAC and all other anti cheats unless you have eDark running in the background while you're playing, LOL.
what eDark is doing is by far more complicated advanced than letting a program like EAC look for weird things since he does it manually. I would guess eDark has a way higher chance of finding suspicious stuff than VAC/EAC/ESL/WHATEVER.
+1 toytoy.. I too was expecting that one day a chinese monster will come and "destroy" KZ with his unimaginable set of skills. Perhaps this day has come.
Regarding the longjumping, it's nothing we haven't seen before, just the numbers are different. Think about it. I bet every oldschool guy here remembers what XJ was like when oTcHeTo literally came out of nowhere, and raped the shit out of every lj section. And the "multitimes lj records" thread, where he used to amaze everyone by posting his unreal (for that time) demos like 254x2 (when the previous record was 252x2), 253x5 and many, many others. Just take a look at the comments from those days if you want http://xtreme-jumps.eu/e107_plugins/forum/forum_viewtopic.php?63391.360. He made impossible things seem possible (like 256LJ) and later on he even managed to do the "impossible". I'm sure even guys that dislike lj (like ndR and others) do remember how unbelivable all this seemed to be back then. And there also had been tons of discussions about whether he used cheats or not. Some guys even called him oTcHeaTo I remember.. But today, more than 4 years after, everyone can see that 256LJ/242HJ/245BHOP/266CJ, is nothing that special at all and most of the active players nowadays are able to do it with their eyes closed, but it was a huge deal back then, and by huge I mean really, really huge... Some poeple are just able to do things first, when they seem impossible. There always comes that one guy who takes KZ to a whole new level and does things that we've never thought we'd see. I purpously said KZ, because if you think about it you'll see that the same thing happens to climbing and bhopping too. And yea it's easy to look now at Z0ck3rOO7's 1;39 goldbhop demo (for example) and say it's shit, but I believe most people back then (including me) thought it will never be beaten. Pretty much the same goes for lj records too. That's just the inevitable process of evolution. The cycle repeats all over again, and it looks like now it's LyNn's time to rule the scene, just like T3dBundy, Bibo, oTcHeTo and many others afterwards used to. Who knows what the records lists will look like years from today, if XJ countinues it's existence. I believe one day we'll see 260LJ and 1;20 on goldbhop. One day, perhaps...
I don't even find the LyNn situation that impressive, because many great players already have proven that 258 is possible. It's not unusual that he's breaking every LJ record out there, I actually find his actions to be logical. if I've had landed 258 LJ block, I'd definitely go for 246HJ, and I'd be probably able to do it. Then I would move on to other techniques.
Anyway, I'm not exactly sure if he's clean, but I really hope he is...
Originally posted by shnz+1 toytoy.. I too was expecting that one day a chinese monster will come and "destroy" KZ with his unimaginable set of skills. Perhaps this day has come.
Regarding the longjumping, it's nothing we haven't seen before, just the numbers are different. Think about it. I bet every oldschool guy here remembers what XJ was like when oTcHeTo came out literally of nowhere, and raped the shit out of every lj section. And the "multimes lj records" thread, where he used to amaze everyone by posting his unreal (for that time) demos like 254x2 (when the previous record was 252x2), 253x5 and many, many others. Just take a look at the comments from those days if you want http://xtreme-jumps.eu/e107_plugins/forum/forum_viewtopic.php?63391.360. He made impossible things seem possible (like 256LJ) and later on he even managed to do the "impossible". I'm sure even guys that dislike lj (like ndR and others) do remember how unbelivable all this seemed to be back then. And there also had been tons of discussions about whether he used cheats or not. Some guys even called him oTcHeaTo I remember.. But today, more than 4 years after, everyone can see that 256LJ/242HJ/245BHOP/266CJ, is nothing that special at all and most of the active players nowadays are able to do it with their eyes closed, but it was a huge deal back then, and by huge I mean really, really huge... Some poeple are just able to do things first, when they seem impossible. There always comes that one guy who takes KZ to a whole new level and does things that we've never thought we'd see. I purpously said KZ, because if you think about it you'll see that the same thing happens to climbing and bhopping too. And yea it's easy to look now at Z0ck3rOO7's 1;39 goldbhop demo (for example) and say it's shit, but I believe most people back then (including me) thought it will never be beaten. Pretty much the same goes for lj records too. That's just the inevitable process of evolution. The cycle repeats all over again, and it looks like now it's LyNn's time to rule the scene, just like T3dBundy, Bibo, oTcHeTo and many others afterwards used to. Who knows what the records lists will look like years from today, if XJ countinues it's existence. I believe one day we'll see 260LJ and 1;20 on goldbhop. One day, perhaps...
I don't even find the LyNn situation that impressive, because many great players already have proven that 258 is possible. It's not unusual that he's breaking every LJ record out there, I actually find his actions to be logical. if I've had landed 258 LJ block, I'd definitely go for 246HJ, and I'd be probably able to do it. Then I would move on to other techniques.
Anyway, I'm not exactly sure if he's clean, but I really hope he is...
Good words
Some were born to lose.. meanwhile some were practising hard to become winners.
LyNn is just L337 Handjob Master
http://www.sendspace.com/file/oidu4f LYNN in pub ser
img: http://i.imgur.com/irFItqb.png
demo : http://www.sendspace.com/file/mod2z0
improved 20sec without any new shortcut discovered in just a month
Originally posted by ericcheungxxhttp://www.sendspace.com/file/oidu4f LYNN in pub ser
img: http://i.imgur.com/irFItqb.png
demo : http://www.sendspace.com/file/mod2z0
improved 20sec without any new shortcut discovered in just a month
So what about that? Its possible to improve even more i guess.
A month is to much time, + he is chines, how i know chines spend more time to geek things.
Originally posted by defusionOriginally posted by ericcheungxxhttp://www.sendspace.com/file/oidu4f LYNN in pub ser
img: http://i.imgur.com/irFItqb.png
demo : http://www.sendspace.com/file/mod2z0
improved 20sec without any new shortcut discovered in just a month
So what about that? Its possible to improve even more i guess.
A month is to much time, + he is chines, how i know chines spend more time to geek things.
It is doubtless that there may be someone that can improve 20sec in a month. The problem is that he have played kz for 3 years; however, most of the improvement was made in these few month.
Also, his performance in pub ser is really bad.
Originally posted by ericcheungxx
It is doubtless that there may be someone that can improve 20sec in a month. The problem is that he have played kz for 3 years; however, most of the improvement was made in these few month.
Also, his performance in pub ser is really bad.
dont be so stupid, it seems lynn play 4tunnels for the first time.. and those pub server is very lag,too
or ,U thought his Cheating skill can pass edark , but it cant pass pub servers? use your brain,please!
Originally posted by k1ngwAyOriginally posted by ericcheungxx
It is doubtless that there may be someone that can improve 20sec in a month. The problem is that he have played kz for 3 years; however, most of the improvement was made in these few month.
Also, his performance in pub ser is really bad.
dont be so stupid, it seems lynn play 4tunnels for the first time.. and those pub server is very lag,too
or ,U thought his Cheating skill can pass edark , but it cant pass pub servers? use your brain,please!
Hey, please respect others!
Not only did he fail the slide part, but he also cant pass some easy bhop part easily.
Also, is the server really lag?
I can say that the ping of mine is even higher than lynn's one and my display card is not better than his. However, i can pass this map in this server . How come he cant ! His skill must be much better than mine, right?
LOL.
ok , you win! enjoy yourself , i wont reply U anymore.
i am waiting for next kzcn's rls! ROFL
Originally posted by ericcheungxxOriginally posted by k1ngwAyhow do u know that his display card is better than urs? u r just making guesses,which will make u doubt him more.Originally posted by ericcheungxx
It is doubtless that there may be someone that can improve 20sec in a month. The problem is that he have played kz for 3 years; however, most of the improvement was made in these few month.
Also, his performance in pub ser is really bad.
dont be so stupid, it seems lynn play 4tunnels for the first time.. and those pub server is very lag,too
or ,U thought his Cheating skill can pass edark , but it cant pass pub servers? use your brain,please!
Hey, please respect others!
Not only did he fail the slide part, but he also cant pass some easy bhop part easily.
Also, is the server really lag?
I can say that the ping of mine is even higher than lynn's one and my display card is not better than his. However, i can pass this map in this server . How come he cant ! His skill must be much better than mine, right?
LOL.
Originally posted by ericcheungxxOriginally posted by k1ngwAyOriginally posted by ericcheungxx
It is doubtless that there may be someone that can improve 20sec in a month. The problem is that he have played kz for 3 years; however, most of the improvement was made in these few month.
Also, his performance in pub ser is really bad.
dont be so stupid, it seems lynn play 4tunnels for the first time.. and those pub server is very lag,too
or ,U thought his Cheating skill can pass edark , but it cant pass pub servers? use your brain,please!
Hey, please respect others!
Not only did he fail the slide part, but he also cant pass some easy bhop part easily.
Also, is the server really lag?
I can say that the ping of mine is even higher than lynn's one and my display card is not better than his. However, i can pass this map in this server . How come he cant ! His skill must be much better than mine, right?
LOL.
And how do u sure that the guy in ser is real lynn? i always see someone copying the id of him.
Im neutral about him. Yes, i really do think he might be cheating. But now, that i've geeked my LJ, i did 258+ stats aswell and that honestly makes me think he is clean. As ShNz wrote, those are just numbers being improved just like otcheto did back then.
With all honesty
Originally posted by RassleIm neutral about him. Yes, i really do think he might be cheating. But now, that i've geeked my LJ, i did 258+ stats aswell and that honestly makes me think he is clean. As ShNz wrote, those are just numbers being improved just like otcheto did back then.
With all honesty
ofc you did
Originally posted by shnz+1 toytoy.. I too was expecting that one day a chinese monster will come and "destroy" KZ with his unimaginable set of skills. Perhaps this day has come.
:D... don't be a racist. However, you can not call all Chinese cheater's. China have alot of good climbers.
Yea, i think that LynN is a cheater, but it's only my congitation about him. You will never see me that i call someone - cheater, if i dont have a strong argument's to prove it.
Anyway, FLP - it's a very good post.
EDIT: See realistic. Many of ''clean'' players start to lose their desire for geeking. A few people stop to continou to play KreedZ for that. They geeking (258block - for example) and one day, one player come and beat it. With cheat or not, irrelewant. Than after, all they lose moral to continou with geeking. It's sadly, but true :(
Originally posted by FLPOriginally posted by RassleIm neutral about him. Yes, i really do think he might be cheating. But now, that i've geeked my LJ, i did 258+ stats aswell and that honestly makes me think he is clean. As ShNz wrote, those are just numbers being improved just like otcheto did back then.
With all honesty
ofc you did
he did
Originally posted by proppanOriginally posted by FLPOriginally posted by RassleIm neutral about him. Yes, i really do think he might be cheating. But now, that i've geeked my LJ, i did 258+ stats aswell and that honestly makes me think he is clean. As ShNz wrote, those are just numbers being improved just like otcheto did back then.
With all honesty
ofc you did
he did
That's one way to get attention,make your own topic how you made 258,someone might care...
Originally posted by musakaOriginally posted by proppanOriginally posted by FLPOriginally posted by RassleIm neutral about him. Yes, i really do think he might be cheating. But now, that i've geeked my LJ, i did 258+ stats aswell and that honestly makes me think he is clean. As ShNz wrote, those are just numbers being improved just like otcheto did back then.
With all honesty
ofc you did
he did
That's one way to get attention,make your own topic how you made 258,someone might care...
yea you can give us tutorial and links how to do it ty