LyNn: What do you think?

Started by FLP
14/01/2013 16:06
Read-Only
Page 9 of 11
propanelj record holder29/03/2013 00:14(edited 29/03/2013 00:18)

Originally posted by PU9maker
Its actually not such a big deal but you have to know some information about those jumps. On july 2012 his lj record was 255 block and few days later he sent 258 block to XJ ? No matter how hard you geek per day, Im willing to bet anything that such a progress in such a short time period is not possible. Back in days i geeked dcj really hard and ofc i could feel progress but the progress is separated to few parts. When you manage one, ( lets say angle after ducking and timing right before jump off ) , you also have to adjust the rest of jump and its pretty hard to figure out in weeks / months let alone days / hours like lynn did. Also to be able to master all LJ cathegories except ( unknown reason SBJ ) You have practise periodically for many many months maybe even years cus if you focus on only one technique, youre losing " feeling" in the other ones. That can confirm every single Long jumper I know. He also performed 275 dcj block and he uploaded "only" 274. This doesnt make any sense to me. Why would he bother to spend time on 275 if he won't upload it. ? ( The progress from 272 dcj to 275 also within hours / days ) I could swallow his CJ rec, even HJ one but this is beyond my philosophy.

Lynn, if you really did it with default settings without usage of anything that gives you advantage over others than you deserve a medal because noone in the world can compete you.

However if your demos are done with even smallest fraction of whatever gives you advantage, you should be ashamed of yourself because thats not the spirit KZ was created for.

^ and people dont get this, those improvements are just too much. But i guess many of those that are defending lynn saying and such have no real experience of longjumping.
And msl strafes really look like lynns http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WtDLLq1Q2jw
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1ODcHAt1JQ8
and hiding msl shouldnt be that hard really, if an msl wouldnt inject and make the mouse speed between lets say 1 and 1.2 that would be a legit mouse speed since it isnt limited to just 1 but now im just drifting offtopic..

toytoy29/03/2013 00:29

propan for vice-president! (ok, I'm out)

koukouz mapperrecord holder29/03/2013 00:43(edited 29/03/2013 00:45)

Originally posted by N3M0N
Originally posted by McL
doesnt know how to hide whatever he used


If he's cheater by your opinion, he's hiding it so good that even eDark can't discover what kind of script is it. Think about it, every cheater here was busted by eDark.



I believe only busted cheaters got busted by eDark. How do you know every single one was found? There might very well be long known players out there who never got busted.

Also eDark has been using mystical methods only known by very few persons. Y'all people trusting him blindly shouldn't, he might be completely overrated as far as we know. Or don't know.

So yeah, whenever some people came here trying to explain how or why they suspect someone, the only official statement given is "edark didn't find anything, so nope". I'm talking about people who tried to bring pieces of evidence, I don't have a particular thread in mind so no link.

I'm not trying to discredit him, but relying all your trust on one person only for so many years, regarding hacking that keeps improving in many domains, is in my opinion stupid. Some people get better, some don't. He might not be the anti-cheat master that he used to be.

cC|Nikolaa29/03/2013 01:17

Originally posted by koukouz
Originally posted by N3M0N
Originally posted by McL
doesnt know how to hide whatever he used


If he's cheater by your opinion, he's hiding it so good that even eDark can't discover what kind of script is it. Think about it, every cheater here was busted by eDark.



I believe only busted cheaters got busted by eDark. How do you know every single one was found? There might very well be long known players out there who never got busted.

Also eDark has been using mystical methods only known by very few persons. Y'all people trusting him blindly shouldn't, he might be completely overrated as far as we know. Or don't know.

So yeah, whenever some people came here trying to explain how or why they suspect someone, the only official statement given is "edark didn't find anything, so nope". I'm talking about people who tried to bring pieces of evidence, I don't have a particular thread in mind so no link.

I'm not trying to discredit him, but relying all your trust on one person only for so many years, regarding hacking that keeps improving in many domains, is in my opinion stupid. Some people get better, some don't. He might not be the anti-cheat master that he used to be.


As far as I know every cheater who was busted was an actual cheater, wasn't he? And so far, he is the only known person who is developing software for cheat/hack detection, if not him who shall we trust? Your opinion/6th sense? You're saying that people don't give actual evidence, proving X is clean. Well, what is your evidence X is cheating? You can not do a certain jump he can? From all the people who are saying LyNn is cheating, I've never seen any evidence of that (despite "look at him, this is impossible"). If he's cheating with something unfindable, then you can show us a demo of 258-259 long jump with the same cheat/hack, can't you?

Okay, lets say eDark is not a trustworthy anymore. Who is the guy/team who is developing the official anti-cheat software then?

Originally posted by N3M0N
Originally posted by McL
doesnt know how to hide whatever he used


If he's cheater by your opinion, he's hiding it so good that even eDark can't discover what kind of script is it. Think about it, every cheater here was busted by eDark.

Do you got any info that eDark is into this case yet ? Just wait sooner or later he will get busted.

Michael Collins29/03/2013 15:35

Originally posted by koukouz
Originally posted by N3M0N
Originally posted by McL
doesnt know how to hide whatever he used


If he's cheater by your opinion, he's hiding it so good that even eDark can't discover what kind of script is it. Think about it, every cheater here was busted by eDark.



I believe only busted cheaters got busted by eDark. How do you know every single one was found? There might very well be long known players out there who never got busted.

Also eDark has been using mystical methods only known by very few persons. Y'all people trusting him blindly shouldn't, he might be completely overrated as far as we know. Or don't know.

So yeah, whenever some people came here trying to explain how or why they suspect someone, the only official statement given is "edark didn't find anything, so nope". I'm talking about people who tried to bring pieces of evidence, I don't have a particular thread in mind so no link.

I'm not trying to discredit him, but relying all your trust on one person only for so many years, regarding hacking that keeps improving in many domains, is in my opinion stupid. Some people get better, some don't. He might not be the anti-cheat master that he used to be.


But is there anyone else who can replace him, or anyone else who can be a work-partner with eDark ? Okay, i must admit that relying all trust in only one person is not a good idea, but atm he's our only hope. Scripting level is getting better and better from day to day, even if lyNn is a cheater he's using something what's probably new in inventory, and proving that probably can take awhile. Dealing with this stuff is not easy job.

I respect your opinion, you had been leading kz scene for over years and you probably see something we do not and your point of viewing is way bigger than mine. Yes, i know exactly that there's lots of cheaters who never got busted.

How can you be so sure there are a lot of cheaters, yet saying eDark is the only one who has the most chances to detect a cheat, whereas you are again false, eDark is not always developing tools by his own.

Playmate29/03/2013 16:59(edited 29/03/2013 16:59)

http://farm2.staticflickr.com/1253/5166685133_3d0e89d078.jpg

@N3M0N man u can see from the moon he use something , even LEWLY who is probably the best jumper nowadays consider this guy a cheater.All his demo arent legit he use something and his dumb if he thinks that xj wont discover and about cheaters that never got busted , i bet u talking about other communities that never happened and will never happen on XJ.

toytoy29/03/2013 20:13

Where the heck is the '275_dcj_LyNn'? Why isn't it release yet?

deathkitty30/03/2013 12:03

next week 265_lj_lynn and xj admins will be like we checked it and its clean :)

2Dex Tournament #230/03/2013 14:29

I can't believe how many players actually think that he is clean.

FLP30/03/2013 18:34

Originally posted by 2Dex
I can't believe how many players actually think that he is clean.

Well I can understand this newcomers who belive in everything they see on xj,but I don't understand how can somebody who have been here more then 3 years belive that 275 dcj block is possible...
FFS people nobody ever did 275+ dcj stats!

chrizZo30/03/2013 19:59(edited 30/03/2013 23:14)

I think lynn is absolutely clean. If you look at his development throughout all these years and his exhausting way to the top, it's just very likely that he is way better than anyone else. And it's not only his greatness that gets him where he is now, but also the total disability of all other players. I mean look at players like koukouz, kelta or shnz, they are far from doing amazing stuff and they simply did not play enough to be closely as good as LyNn. They're a bad joke. I also think it's very disrespectful to just accuse him without any proof and I think everyone should stop doubting LyNn because it's definitely not good for the healthy atmosphere in our community. I think you are just jealous, since you played kz for years, yet you are not as far as good as lynn is after a couple of months. Just use your brain for once and realize that he is the only good player on this earth and you are all just bad.

FLP30/03/2013 20:58

I love you chrizZo :D

prad31/03/2013 09:11

Originally posted by chrizZo
Just use your brain for once and realize that he is the only good player on this earth and you are all just bad.


I remembered that sentence now from an old chatlog from 2010.

"kayne: i use my brian chrizzo
chrizZo: brian?
kayne: yes brian"


Remember it? Haha :D

random Tournament #331/03/2013 16:56

Played with LyNn today on someone LAN there was kzlj2 and max stats that he did 250LJSW, like 7 people was specing him, and he was totally nub, but his gstrafe was good. But still week ago 258LJ now 250Lj stats.

nerv.31/03/2013 17:28

chrizZo for god.

Originally posted by chrizZo
I think lynn is absolutely clean. If you look at his development throughout all these years and his exhausting way to the top, it's just very likely that he is way better than anyone else. And it's not only his greatness that gets him where he is now, but also the total disability of all other players. I mean look at players like koukouz, kelta or shnz, they are far from doing amazing stuff and they simply did not play enough to be closely as good as LyNn. They're a bad joke. I also think it's very disrespectful to just accuse him without any proof and I think everyone should stop doubting LyNn because it's definitely not good for the healthy atmosphere in our community. I think you are just jealous, since you played kz for years, yet you are not as far as good as lynn is after a couple of months. Just use your brain for once and realize that he is the only good player on this earth and you are all just bad.

You forgot to mention LEWLY , StormZz , zhady and ofc yourself :D well and many more but LyNn king of kreedz

zzarecord holder Tournament #1 VIP01/04/2013 00:46

forgot to mention me chrizzo. i fucking hate you so much now, lets never meet in real life. you hurt my feelings for the last time with that.

but you have a point, lynn might be the greatest player of all times. his natural ability to surpass every jumper (that put over 2000-4000+ hours) into the game within only a year is unparalleled to anything we've seen before. please mentor me LyNn (im being sincere I can't LJ worth shit)

Page 9 of 11