LyNn's Longjump Show

Started by KecKle
28/01/2013 04:37
Page 3 of 4
Mathzz29/01/2013 16:46

turbulence, you are right about me not knowing if he is a hacker or not, I won't deny it.
But if the guy was known already in kz scene the situation would of been entirely different, but since he hasn't been around enough the scene, then it becomes suspicious. It was also not that long ago I first heard about him, while he was promoting his "records" in the chatbox.

There is also really no point in arguing with you, since you are clearly a newcomer. So have a great day :-)

nobody^29/01/2013 17:00(edited 29/01/2013 17:49)

Totally support Mathzz' opinion here. Just think logical guys. I know that I am not in the right position to point fingers but it's way too extraordinary how a guy who hasn't been heard by the majority of XJ comes and literally dominates all the records. About the fact you mentioned: there is indeed no way for us to know if lynn had geeked those blocks his whole ''kz career'', but I believe if he had, a lot more people would have heard of him.

+ Might not be that important, but he is also the 86xxx registered.

turbulence, no bad feelings, but you sound like an obvious troll to me.

ON:
Great edit indeed. Enjoyed it a lot.

kalinskY29/01/2013 17:04

i believe gl gj

musaka29/01/2013 18:41

Originally posted by turbulence
Originally posted by Mathzz
Don't pay attention to lynn's obvious hacked demos, because why waste your time hating on some one who came out of nowhere and manage to tie and dominate lj records other players have spent all their kz career to achieve? Anyone with a little common sense should figure it out.

It's also sad that all this attention is focused on the jumps, and not on the edit. Which I by the way liked. Needless to say, a great longjump show edit.

Originally posted by BuTaMuH666
yea and "badass." is a stupid kid


And you aren't? Pointing fingers and flaming others for having a opinion which you disagree with is in my book considered just as childish.



and how do you know lynn hasnt spent his whole career trying to improve the lj rec? how do you know he hasn't played for a while?, stop pointing fingers and flaming lynn.

LyNn is the most talented player ever, end of story.

Don't even try.

cheaters gonna cheat,good edit tho

turbulence29/01/2013 19:05(edited 29/01/2013 19:06)

Originally posted by nobody^
Totally support Mathzz' opinion here. Just think logical guys. I know that I am not in the right position to point fingers but it's way too extraordinary how a guy who hasn't been heard by the majority of XJ comes and literally dominates all the records. About the fact you mentioned: there is indeed no way for us to know if lynn had geeked those blocks his whole ''kz career'', but I believe if he had, a lot more people would have heard of him.

+ Might not be that important, but he is also the 86xxx registered.

turbulence, no bad feelings, but you sound like an obvious troll to me.

ON:
Great edit indeed. Enjoyed it a lot.


some people quietly practice on their lan and don't submit mediocre demos for some "fame", they rather strive to be the best. He obviously registered once he reached a high level. not everyone wants to spam xj forums like you and "work your way up".

zythH^ moviemaker29/01/2013 19:28

Originally posted by nobody^
Totally support Mathzz' opinion here. Just think logical guys. I know that I am not in the right position to point fingers but it's way too extraordinary how a guy who hasn't been heard by the majority of XJ comes and literally dominates all the records. About the fact you mentioned: there is indeed no way for us to know if lynn had geeked those blocks his whole ''kz career'', but I believe if he had, a lot more people would have heard of him.

+ Might not be that important, but he is also the 86xxx registered.

turbulence, no bad feelings, but you sound like an obvious troll to me.

ON:
Great edit indeed. Enjoyed it a lot.


Don't talk about logic, everyone flamed me about that, oh wait, you are an admin so no one will flame you ahahaha

+1

jack frog29/01/2013 20:27

It's funny how the majority of this board thinks he's a cheater, while the demo admins approved his demos.

Nice edit. Thought that's DeathClaw's longjump also, lol

Zippow29/01/2013 21:04

Originally posted by turbulence
some people quietly practice on their lan and don't submit mediocre demos for some "fame", they rather strive to be the best. He obviously registered once he reached a high level. not everyone wants to spam xj forums like you and "work your way up".


Your thought works in theory but in reality its proven to be wrong in just about 90 % of all cases. That people just "appear" and kicks ass is super rare, for one to appear and wipe out the entire lj section is...... well... whatever comes after super rare..

nobody^29/01/2013 21:11(edited 29/01/2013 21:14)

Originally posted by turbulence
some people quietly practice on their lan and don't submit mediocre demos for some "fame", they rather strive to be the best. He obviously registered once he reached a high level. not everyone wants to spam xj forums like you and "work your way up".


Do you honestly think someone would spent years (saying years because I don't think someone will be able to get such demos with monthly practise) on their lan incognito? Without even getting heard a little bit? Never heard anyone speaking of LyNn before his records except chinese players. You might be right, I mean there is still a small percent probability your statement to be true, but personally I really doubt it.

However, this conversation is useless because it's all in the hands of eDark. :)

k1ngwAy30/01/2013 02:01

@nobody^
just check LyNn's steam profile
he realy spent years on his lan incognito..
see that played time? 177hrs past two week, 1500 hrs pass 8 month...
who can be as hardworking as this boy?

k1ngwAy30/01/2013 02:10(edited 30/01/2013 02:12)

LyNn spent more than 12 hrs a day to reach a high level
but he waste most of time on the lj blocks
now he starts to record some maps demo,just wait and see,piece! sorry for double posts.

Sadface30/01/2013 03:34(edited 30/01/2013 03:35)

I wonder when did lynn jump his DCJ272,273,274,275stats,LJ256,257,258stats,etc. Does lynn have some screenshots, old demos or videos that showing his skill in the past? I mean everyone should have something to show their kz history even it's not something great. Like me, when I jumped my first 247LJ, I felt surprised and took a screenshot. Also, I had my first kz movie although the tricks are easy as hell. And some Chinese people said he has steam and participates in Chinese kz community, so he must some great screenshot ,demos and videos posted.
I don't hate him, just want to know more about him.

k1ngwAy30/01/2013 04:19

@Whitegod
LyNn did 256 lj block one year ago , in 2012-02-26
he had Send it to XJ and eDark had Checked it , kzcn Update it too...
U guys have not visit kzcn before, it doesn't means LyNn comes from nowhere...
He spent a whole year improving his skill and beat himself by 2 units... impossible?
but he only played lj blocks in the past, now he starts to record some maps demos
i support everything U want,please dont aim at Chinese anymore,piece!

sry for my poor English!

Sadface30/01/2013 06:17(edited 30/01/2013 06:21)

So, no screenshots, demos or videos about his improvement? In addition, I don't aim at Chinese. Did I say anything that makes you feel bad?

Wikky30/01/2013 06:59(edited 30/01/2013 08:24)

@Whitegod
U mean u “all”, not mean U “only”
i dont know if you can see this “LINKS” or not
254(11 month ago):
http://v.ku6.com/show/ZAEGGznvCfNP9El8uLsm-g...html
256(7 month ago):
http://v.youku.com/v_show/id_XMzU3NTcxOTI4.html

Sadface30/01/2013 08:56

I can watch the 254LJ but the other one didn't work.

k1ngwAy30/01/2013 09:02

@Whitegod
U can dl that 256LJ from kzcn
www.kzcn.cc

~krater~30/01/2013 11:07

1 demo from deathclaw and mcj 270 is from TraNcer!

propanelj record holder30/01/2013 11:10

Originally posted by Wikky
@Whitegod
U mean u “all”, not mean U “only”
i dont know if you can see this “LINKS” or not
254(11 month ago):
http://v.ku6.com/show/ZAEGGznvCfNP9El8uLsm-g...html
256(7 month ago):
http://v.youku.com/v_show/id_XMzU3NTcxOTI4.html

his improvements are imo too fast and too big.
According to lynns screens he did 272dcj and like 255lj last summer and now he's done 275 and 258.
Too .. much .. improvement! + emulator looking stats (y)

k1ngwAy30/01/2013 11:56

proppan,Lynn is a talent player…he started to record some climbing demos these days,and he never play any maps except lj2 until 3 month ago…the improvement is:he has beat some climbing maps

Page 3 of 4

Please log in to post replies.