LyNn's Longjump Show

Started by KecKle
28/01/2013 04:37
Page 4 of 4
propanelj record holder30/01/2013 12:33

Originally posted by k1ngwAy
proppan,Lynn is a talent player…he started to record some climbing demos these days,and he never play any maps except lj2 until 3 month ago…the improvement is:he has beat some climbing maps

doesnt matter how much talent he got, he got too much improvement in too short time. I know talented players who didn't get these kinds of improvements when ljing 8hours straight every day for a 1+year

random Tournament #330/01/2013 13:21

Originally posted by k1ngwAy
proppan,Lynn is a talent player…he started to record some climbing demos these days,and he never play any maps except lj2 until 3 month ago…the improvement is:he has beat some climbing maps


Can you answer me then why lynn ignored me, when i asked his fail demos on 275dcj i beat he did not done it whit 1st try, w/o any 275+ fails if he is clear. I think that 275+ dcj fails on 275dcj is kinda historical ones so he could save them.

k1ngwAy30/01/2013 14:06

defusion,just watch his 270dcj handshow,he try、fail、r1、try、fail…………finally done,then save record. so i think he has none fail dem

random Tournament #330/01/2013 15:02

270dcj and 275!!! And that his 257lj in this movie is 100% MMR=movement recorder, those strafes looks exactly like DC's.

k1ngwAy30/01/2013 15:19

defusion
go on and think about everything as U like , i wont try to convince you anymore. bye!

random Tournament #330/01/2013 15:33(edited 30/01/2013 15:50)

Originally posted by k1ngwAy
defusion
go on and think about everything as U like , i wont try to convince you anymore. bye!


HAHAHA SURE!!! He have same airtime just look.
DC's: http://youtu.be/1xKeOmSmhfE
LyNn: http://youtu.be/4J08hIxapv8

Stop on this seconds, and watch stats.87% sync on all strafes. YES HAHA

Airtime is the same! 12.3 13.7 10.9
And the strafes are the same! Its mmr, lynn cheat.

EDIT: Same whit 245hj, same airtime like dc's :)

zythH^ moviemaker30/01/2013 15:36

Originally posted by proppan
Originally posted by k1ngwAy
proppan,Lynn is a talent player…he started to record some climbing demos these days,and he never play any maps except lj2 until 3 month ago…the improvement is:he has beat some climbing maps

doesnt matter how much talent he got, he got too much improvement in too short time. I know talented players who didn't get these kinds of improvements when ljing 8hours straight every day for a 1+year


k1ngway I was clearly hold myself to don't answer this but look, he improved from 255 to 258 in like 3 months, most talented players like sPADER, propane, DeathClaw, and lots of other skilled guys spent years to improve from 253 to 255 and 256, and you think someone can just break the limits in 3 months? If he geeked the 258 like 2 years I would 100% believe but in 3 months just own every single fucking record is kinda strange, I'm not saying he didn't beat 272, 256, 244, 267, etc, I am saying those new records are just too high to be beaten in 3 months of improvement.

Mik030/01/2013 16:44(edited 31/01/2013 12:31)

Originally posted by defusion
Can you answer me then why lynn ignored me, when i asked his fail demos on 275dcj i beat he did not done it whit 1st try, w/o any 275+ fails if he is clear. I think that 275+ dcj fails on 275dcj is kinda historical ones so he could save them.

lynn ignored u coz he cant read english,I bet even google cant help him understand what u mean. so when there was some comments about him on XJ a few days ago and when juhx,leggie wanted to chat with him,it was me who did the translation between english and chinese,sometimes k1ngwAy does the favor too.and i guess he thought u as a spamer so he didnt turn the words to me or k1ngway.

and I'd appreciate it if all of u could read the following: :)
1.most(maybe 95%) of Chinese players cant read any english except "hello goodbye" stuff and some simple sentences,which sadly is blame to the English teaching method in China that makes almost everybody hate english. :(
as far as I know,among tens of thousands kz players in China,only k3g, PETR1FI3D, K1ngwAy, 8D, me and other HK&TW guys like 7D zefix, ziper, 26, yik, shxkh, toml, dizzy can speak fluent english. and others like huyji, jrg, vansi can speak a little too.
2.most Chinese play kz with nonsteam cs coz steam isnt well known in China at all,or even most guys dont know such a thing called Steam(me for example,been playing cs for 8 years,I didnt know it till a year ago,and when I knew it I was like"wtf,there is an official version of cs!? but what's the one I've been playing with my friends?")
and some dont even know such things like XJ, WR,ROTW,due to the lack of English.they only know simen,97Club,FTW from Dokee and 175pt.
3.yes some guys have steam but they dont go foreign servers like phoogi,xj newmaps server,nobkz.de,etc.why?lags as a reason,I have to admit Chinese network sux :( ,but playing kz with 300 ping isnt too bad.the fact is that they dont know how to play there.I mean,menu in english isnt understandable for them.and I am quite sure even some skilled Chinese guys or WR holders dont know how to bind keys to open menu, start, cp, gc, pause, ljsmenu.I've taught about ten guys this to play in phoogi.in Chinese servers,it's just plain F1 F4 F5.

so according to these facts,chinese players cant speak english,they never chat on XJ,they dont go European or American servers,they dont have any foreign friends;u foreigners cant speak chinese,dont play much(or not at all) in Chinese servers,cant visit some communities' website like kz-bar,97club,FTW,simen,kz-lunatic,VL,etc.
HOW THE HELL CAN U HEAR OF SOME VERY SKILLED GUY FROM CHINA,DEAR FOREIGN FRIENDS?
Also i think almost all of u dont know some pro chinese kreedzers like Mighty44,Spark,Hero,Heart,Ctrl,TenkiT,Vansi,mznh,Jacy,AwcyLxx,TruthIc,97,L377,Lee.if oneday one of them beat some WRs,are u gonna say"he must be a cheater" too?come on,plz be reasonable! and if not for ever having one or two WR,u wont know Soly, LshXNRz, yaho, Mirko, Petr1FI3D either.
I bet u rarely see too many posts from chinese be4 this period of time,even when skicg went to top1,because they cant express in english.and how could u call some1 "from nowhere" and 100% a cheater just coz u are not aware of him,which is actually due to the communication problem? u can show ur doubt(I once doubted lynn too,but I trust XJ checking team), but it is just not right to positively say some1 is a cheater with ur intuitional judgement before knowing some facts instead of giving convincing proofs,isnt it?
sry if my words are too strong,I am just helping u know some facts.and I think I am acting objectively so dont charge me of defending lynn :D

FLP30/01/2013 16:52

nobody^ unlike other admins only you had the balls to write what you REALLY think so you got my respect back!
Recently I found out that only 2 people ever did 275+ dcj stats.Alphazz once and Sebastian once,both stats were failed once so real distance is much less than 275.And I can't even say that even those 2 players are clean...
So it looks like nobody ever did 275+ dcj stats!
And from nowhere comes a guy and does 275 dcj block,come on...
I can understand this newcomers who support Lynn,they don't have a shit about kz history and how hard is to improve wr lj block these days when we are almost at limits but when I see old guys believing in him it makes me laugh :D

random Tournament #330/01/2013 16:53

To bad for Chinese that they don't have English lessons in school. And if i was some coder/democheker i would have some strong proofs about him. But i just watch the stats and i know how cheat like i guess he used "mmr" works.

turbulence30/01/2013 17:02

Originally posted by FLP
nobody^ unlike other admins only you had the balls to write what you REALLY think so you got my respect back!
Recently I found out that only 2 people ever did 275+ dcj stats.Alphazz once and Sebastian once,both stats were failed once so real distance is much less than 275.And I can't even say that even those 2 players are clean...
So it looks like nobody ever did 275+ dcj stats!
And from nowhere comes a guy and does 275 dcj block,come on...
I can understand this newcomers who support Lynn,they don't have a shit about kz history and how hard is to improve wr lj block these days when we are almost at limits but when I see old guys believing in him it makes me laugh :D


define "coming out of nowhere". it doesnt matter how hard it is, if you have what it takes you can do it. and also i find it funny that you believe the first 4 recorders here on xj are clean, when they are obviously bhop hacking their asses off.

Diey30/01/2013 17:11

what is the means?? what?

Page 4 of 4

Please log in to post replies.