/prjct out of my activities
really nice players
I would like to join as player but I suck so I won't, I am waiting a great movie :)
emptyemptyempty.
emptyemptyemptyemptyemptyemptyemptyemptyemptyemptyemptyemptyemptyemptyemptyemptyemptyemptyemptyemptyemptyempty
I want qewi :D
empty
if u gonna name it like that (quite a big name isnt it?) make sure it will be pretty long and legendary...
wish u good luck hope to see it s00n
The legendary multiplayer movie, coming soon!
emptyemptyemptyempty
GL dude, it will be a sick movie with sick jumpers and sick tricks.
I wanna know the deadline... I have to know if there's time to make the hardest bhop-combo ever :d wich will take me 1 week
omg i cant wait, that lineup, goodluck dude!
I spell my nick with a big A :)
emptyemptyempty
+theddy, candee plx :D
Must be a good big movie ^ ^
emptyempty
Wait for me! :D
Woot hurry hurry!
i ask candee, but he dont play cs-kz anymore. about theddy good idea.
Please log in to post replies.