/prjct out of my activities

Started by dyna
29/01/2013 16:17
Page 3 of 10
deidi05/02/2013 14:37

hah jonde in that list

sambb05/02/2013 15:41

I could chip in too. Too bad I only now heard about this project.

juhx05/02/2013 15:44

sambb, u have chance, sent me the demos

TonTo05/02/2013 16:31

Looking forward to see it !

dyna06/02/2013 00:33(edited 06/10/2013 18:10)

.

Jonde06/02/2013 11:16

Originally posted by DaDe
hah jonde in that list

I don't see your name fucker

Phew-.-06/02/2013 20:33

CAn u save the 1 slot demo for me ? Ill give you demos As soon as ill be back in my city

juhx06/02/2013 20:43

if u have cool demo

juhx07/02/2013 11:27

the last day you could send demos, be faster

tisha07/02/2013 11:35

save 1 slot for pheew if u dont want to lost epic jump :)

theddy07/02/2013 12:16

I don't know if i have any good demos anymore, i can probably send 1 tj if you want.

shizmo07/02/2013 13:41

Contract these beasts yo
pheew, Icevip, trancer, crytex, noxeR, madekb
LyNn if he is clean ...- .-
Looking forward yo!

juhx07/02/2013 14:35

theddy c'mon, contact me

polsik07/02/2013 16:09

Originally posted by bryan930180
Contract these beasts yo
pheew, Icevip, trancer, crytex, noxeR, madekb
LyNn if he is clean ...- .-
Looking forward yo!


+fsrxb :2

shizmo07/02/2013 17:00(edited 07/02/2013 17:01)

Originally posted by polsik
Originally posted by bryan930180
Contract these beasts yo
pheew, Icevip, trancer, crytex, noxeR, madekb
LyNn if he is clean ...- .-
Looking forward yo!


+fsrxb :2

Oh ofc :) how can I forget him, these awesome people in poland!

Phew-.-07/02/2013 17:52

Originally posted by juhx
if u have cool demo

I'll contact you as soon as i can more likely in 1-2 days .

juhx07/02/2013 18:33

okE

juhx07/02/2013 19:29

+trancer +noxeR +theddy !

akse07/02/2013 20:01

rofl

juhx07/02/2013 20:03

if u have sick demo (as always) contact me /Oxion

Page 3 of 10

Please log in to post replies.