/prjct out of my activities

Started by dyna
29/01/2013 16:17
Page 5 of 10
juhx09/02/2013 00:26

shock

dyna09/02/2013 00:42(edited 06/10/2013 15:56)

...

akse09/02/2013 13:35

Originally posted by FLP
LOL fucking Akseon,he didn't find 3 new tricks in his life and now he found the same trick as me,fuck you man :D
Well you could tell me that before on pm now I feel bad for shiting at ya...
Anyway I found more new tricks on default maps but I'm to lazy to geek them...

yep, sure, tjpro

Wh1te BearD^^09/02/2013 22:36

cmon guys, enough argue'ing. doing trickjumps in cs that u always wanted to do is just relief feelings it doesn't need to be argue about,and creating tj's as hard as it be is magnificent thing, I hope I could witness some new cool tjs in this movie. [and I will] ^^

random Tournament #309/02/2013 23:10

+ guys u can find new/creative tj's on some kz maps, de_ maps that not official to play, maybe gg maps. Cuz something new and creative is hard to find in our days cuz everything is already done/geeked.

nobody^10/02/2013 09:50

Going to do my thing today, most likely. :)

Nannou10/02/2013 10:17(edited 10/02/2013 10:21)

Originally posted by dynamiteN
+ Nannou as tjer tester


No!

beuhnoix10/02/2013 11:33

Does someone (nobody?) can clean this shitty thread ? Ridiculous behaviours.

nobody^10/02/2013 12:49

Sorry for deleting some of your post people, but Lolz is right.

This is going to be a great movie, indeed, so lets all calm down and stay ontopic. :)

dyna10/02/2013 13:43(edited 06/10/2013 15:56)

...

dyna10/02/2013 13:55(edited 06/10/2013 15:56)

....

jusuuh10/02/2013 21:24

Well just let's keep it clean, it's verified as XJ's official project now!

nobody^10/02/2013 21:29

Okay then, I'll be responsible for this topic.

Nokkan10/02/2013 21:31

Good luck :)

dyna10/02/2013 21:49(edited 06/10/2013 15:56)

...

polsik19/02/2013 13:49

how’s it going dyn ?

juhx19/02/2013 22:05

+ Welcome madekb

DiENOS21/02/2013 10:39

i wanna see a good movie i hope there will be a good tjs :)
good luck and mostly have fun with this project dynamiteN !

dyna22/02/2013 23:02(edited 04/10/2013 11:10)

//

dyna22/02/2013 23:41(edited 04/10/2013 11:10)

//

Page 5 of 10

Please log in to post replies.