/prjct out of my activities
Just let them use their tjs for any other movie. There are plenty of those launch every while. Get right down to your work, I am so impatient :)
are you sure dynamiten that you can handle this at all?Gl!:)
maycry, 10 feb,2013 + Welcome to le zuveeh! as a moviemaker.
they can handle this at all ;)
how the project goes?
You owe us update dude. C'mon, c'mon...
Project still going or abandoned ? ;3
I feel used :/
dynamiteN is kinda afk nowadays, I bet it's because of university and exams, wait him a bit.
Edit : Sorry, my bad, got my facts wrong.
any news about this movie? :S
I think no movie will come because dynamiteN deleted all of his videos from his channel :/
Except shockwave ofcourse? pls
lolshockson u cheeseburger
Originally posted by kzru`ShoCkExcept shockwave ofcourse? pls
its should be on XJ channel
Thanks God!
rip in peaces ;_;
Lol, delete my superb demo then...
wont anyone be kind enough to finish the project atleast? the demos are just sitting there waiting..
Originally posted by propanewont anyone be kind enough to finish the project atleast? the demos are just sitting there waiting..
+
Guys if yours demos are good and creative send me PM ill use it in Endless motion II as well..
Please log in to post replies.