/prjct out of my activities

Started by dyna
29/01/2013 16:17
Page 7 of 10
polsik20/04/2013 17:06(edited 20/04/2013 17:07)

Originally posted by DiENOS
Guys if yours demos are good and creative send me PM ill use it in Endless motion II as well..

++++++ xj project dieed +++++++


[left]
R.I.P
[/left]

Michael Collins20/04/2013 21:36

I'm wondering what's with dynamiten, he wasn't active for a while...

rusty21/04/2013 07:32

nek minnit i stepped in

juhx21/04/2013 10:28

yes project is died, dynamiten rip..

random Tournament #321/04/2013 13:57

thats not kewl Mr.Dynamiten

FLP21/04/2013 23:39

Dynamiten's real nick was Mr.Mistery aka Starwarz

rusty22/04/2013 06:05

Where is he? If I can get permission from him I'll be happy to take over. I was waiting for a project like this to come along

Originally posted by rusty
Where is he? If I can get permission from him I'll be happy to take over. I was waiting for a project like this to come along

It's gonna be the happiest day in my life! Yes please!

random Tournament #322/04/2013 16:21

Originally posted by kzru`ShoCk
Originally posted by rusty
Where is he? If I can get permission from him I'll be happy to take over. I was waiting for a project like this to come along

It's gonna be the happiest day in my life! Yes please!

Agree with SchoCk, rusty is amazing moviemaker! I think juhx have those demos.

Michael Collins23/04/2013 14:47

Originally posted by rusty
Where is he? If I can get permission from him I'll be happy to take over. I was waiting for a project like this to come along


He's probably busy with school atm...

polsik23/04/2013 14:52

Originally posted by N3M0N
Originally posted by rusty
Where is he? If I can get permission from him I'll be happy to take over. I was waiting for a project like this to come along


He's probably busy with school atm...


Rusty/Dienos or Pheil ;)


gl ^_^ I hope that this project will not die

PiilsnEr23/04/2013 18:07

Originally posted by N3M0N
Originally posted by rusty
Where is he? If I can get permission from him I'll be happy to take over. I was waiting for a project like this to come along


He's probably busy with school atm...


Well if he is so busy with school, he should atleast say that and not just dissappear.. He probably felt to much preasure and fled into the forest living with animals

dyna24/04/2013 12:48(edited 04/10/2013 11:09)

//

DarkstyleR01/06/2013 09:40

So is this project still active ?

Yeah, rusty got some really big material to work on and he is trying to make every second worthy so be patient for that kind of piece of art :)

rusty01/06/2013 15:59

okay so I told myself I wasn't going to show anything from the project until its close to being finished, however I spose people are waiting to see some stuff, for now I shall show only 3 screenshots :)

http://imageshack.us/a/img202/6999/image43c.jpg
http://imageshack.us/a/img845/6006/image45h.jpg
http://img705.imageshack.us/img705/457/image56t.jpg

I haven't had much time to spend on the project lately as I recently just got into a relationship so I have been spending most of my spare time off the computer. But I am still committed to this project and LOVE what I have made so far, can't wait for it to be finished so I am determined to keep at it. When it comes close towards the end of the project I shall make my own thread and organize advertising etc. In the meantime, enjoy the 3 screenshots :)

bJörn01/06/2013 17:06

Awesome! Take your time.

juhx01/06/2013 18:06

oh my fucking god ! AWEsome quality i liked!

rusty16/06/2013 08:56(edited 16/06/2013 08:58)

Jondee I just realised your demo for this project was used in the movie 'The Flying Finns' so will not be used, if you would like to be still in this project please submit another demo to me ASAP via PM that has NOT been used.

Note to everyone else, demo submission will remain closed.

http://imageshack.us/a/img560/5161/bzro.jpg

Severely16/06/2013 10:21

I thought it's already closed o_O

Page 7 of 10

Please log in to post replies.