/prjct out of my activities

Started by dyna
29/01/2013 16:17
Page 8 of 10
psh16/06/2013 10:28

I have to say I always loved rustys colors, depth of field and cameras combination. In my opinion it's great stuff that he took the project 'cause he's one of the best in the scene.

rusty16/06/2013 10:59

Originally posted by Severely
I thought it's already closed o_O


That is why I said 'remain closed'... I did not want people to be confused by myself letting Jondee submit another demo, only because he was originally in the project.

Thanks psh, really appreciate it :)

Nokkan16/06/2013 14:33

why don't you edit first post?

random Tournament #316/06/2013 17:49

rusty is it 1st your KZ movie? If not then can you give a link of any :) P.S. not kz/bhop run's, but tj's movie

pheil16/06/2013 19:58

Good luck, rusty.

rusty17/06/2013 13:34

Originally posted by random`
rusty is it 1st your KZ movie? If not then can you give a link of any :) P.S. not kz/bhop run's, but tj's movie


Yes this is my first big kz project, I was a cs surfer and only focus;d on surf clips for most of my editing time, as the surfing community in Australia has died I have moved onto kz, a big surf project I did back in 09 you can check out; http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mkF2MGIh4tk

random Tournament #317/06/2013 15:14(edited 17/06/2013 15:15)

Originally posted by rusty
Originally posted by random`
rusty is it 1st your KZ movie? If not then can you give a link of any :) P.S. not kz/bhop run's, but tj's movie


Yes this is my first big kz project, I was a cs surfer and only focus;d on surf clips for most of my editing time, as the surfing community in Australia has died I have moved onto kz, a big surf project I did back in 09 you can check out; http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mkF2MGIh4tk


wow, edit is to good for 09, you really have good taste of effect's etc. I'm even happy that you take care of this project not dynamiten =)

dyna18/06/2013 13:44(edited 03/10/2013 08:54)

.

system3218/06/2013 14:50

Originally posted by dynamiteN
i think that u r not able to comment anymore?
Well,that's great

But I can. And I'm thinking the same as random posted + you screwed that project ...

rusty26/06/2013 12:16

Hey just thought I should inform everyone there will be a short delay on the project, as some are aware i'm a qualified boilermaker, at work yesterday I had an incident which 2 of my fingers got badly cut, possibly getting nerv damage as I lost feeling to the fingers, I had to go into surgery last night which involved getting my cuts cleaned out and searching for any nerv damage and a skin graph off my palm to help repair the wounds. I am seeing a doctor tomorrow to hear the results of my surgery and have a look at my hand so as of now i'm unaware if there was nerv damage or not. What also sucks is that it was on my left hand which so happens i'm left handed so that's quite unlucky haha. Unsure of how long it will take to heal, just been given oxycodone for pain relief in mean time.

Here's a picture of my hand + sneak peak of the project so far
http://img689.imageshack.us/img689/4438/5jgd.jpg

and a screenshot
http://imageshack.us/a/img705/457/image56t.jpg

I'll be back working on the project soon so don't stress :)

Thanks for understanding, rusty.

Michael Collins26/06/2013 12:22

I want you a fast recovery, Jake. :)

rusty27/06/2013 10:18

first look at my hand at doctors today

http://img197.imageshack.us/img197/2093/8825.jpg

doctor says i cut a nerv which he repaired in surgery but will take 6-9months to get feeling back into middle finger and will never get back 100% feeling

get well soon man!

juhx27/06/2013 10:26

get well

ivansky27/06/2013 11:32

where did you cut ur hand like that

rusty27/06/2013 13:18

at work ivan, i work in a steel fabrication workshop repairing mining equipment as a boilermaker

znx27/06/2013 18:00

Get well soon!

dyna28/06/2013 21:36(edited 03/10/2013 08:46)

.

rusty10/07/2013 10:43(edited 10/07/2013 14:39)

Update:
Stitches have been taken out, just doing hand therapy now trying to get full movement back, and they gave me a little electronic vibrator to massage my finger to loosen the scar tissue built up underneath and desensitize the finger

http://imageshack.us/a/img38/9030/8niy.jpg

p.s they made me finger socks!
http://imageshack.us/a/img4/7007/ccze.jpg

Also I am back into editing now :)

http://imageshack.us/a/img11/2857/0qli.jpg
http://img850.imageshack.us/img850/6295/hweo.jpg

fashioNz14/07/2013 17:22

relese? wait this

Page 8 of 10

Please log in to post replies.