/prjct out of my activities

Started by dyna
29/01/2013 16:17
Page 9 of 10
quikmooh28/07/2013 11:43

Can't wait for this!!!!!

rusty29/07/2013 10:51

is it true nokkan's demo is cheated? god damn now i have to fix a section in my intro :@

Severely29/07/2013 12:55

Originally posted by rusty
is it true nokkan's demo is cheated? god damn now i have to fix a section in my intro :@

he already got a ban

propanelj record holder29/07/2013 14:52

Originally posted by rusty
is it true nokkan's demo is cheated? god damn now i have to fix a section in my intro :@

dont think it was cheated, i heard he just had some weirdo fps drops, would probably be a good idea to ask him yourself tho

Originally posted by rusty
is it true nokkan's demo is cheated? god damn now i have to fix a section in my intro :@

His fps drops were coming out at crucial moments and were obviously set up purposely, so it's equal to cheating.

random Tournament #329/07/2013 16:03

How much % of the movie is done?

rusty31/07/2013 15:21(edited 31/07/2013 15:23)

wow for some reason i was thinking of a different demo in the project when i heard nokkan was banned, but the demo he actually used makes a HUGE blow in my intro as its used at the very beginning which i put a lot of effort in to.... FUCK. can I please have someone check his demo that is being used for the project, if it is clean I would REALLY like to keep it in the project otherwise it fucks up my entire intro which I cannot be bothered fixing.

Please pm me if you have the programs to check his demo and I will send to you, much appriciated, rusty.

faker mapper31/07/2013 15:24

Can you put up a link to that particular demo?

rusty31/07/2013 15:28

i will pm you the demo faker, cheers

spr1n mapper31/07/2013 18:25(edited 31/07/2013 18:26)

Originally posted by propane
Originally posted by rusty
is it true nokkan's demo is cheated? god damn now i have to fix a section in my intro :@

dont think it was cheated, i heard he just had some weirdo fps drops, would probably be a good idea to ask him yourself tho

there were deliberate manipulations in demo, so it was cheated.

fashioNz01/08/2013 13:39

oh god..

akse02/08/2013 08:53

Haven't even suprised.

rusty05/08/2013 11:38

Words from Faker in referal to Nokkan's demo

Hey,

thanks for the reminder.

I checked the demo with eDark and it's not legit.

I'm sorry for all the time you wasted

Best regards,
F

I'm unsure what I shall do from here, i'll let yous know when I do.

:(

nobody^05/08/2013 15:28

Are you sure all of your demos are legit? I dont want to see the movie spoilt by some hackers.

propanelj record holder05/08/2013 20:45(edited 05/08/2013 20:46)

Originally posted by rusty
I'm unsure what I shall do from here, i'll let yous know when I do.

censor the entire scene its used in by bluring it and then not using it anymore
japnez style

Zippow07/08/2013 15:35

Originally posted by rusty
I'm unsure what I shall do from here, i'll let yous know when I do.


You'll leave everyone hanging for another 3-4 months until you finally realize that your real life is way more important, then you'll drop the project only to return 3 months later claiming you are super motivated to edit.

Although I might come off as a bit narcissistic here I know for a fact this is what will go down, or if this post of mine is successful, this might be the turning point where you realize that once you start something you should go through with it.

best of luck

rusty09/08/2013 11:06

think you're just mad that i didn't finish your project zippow, which was mostly because guild wars 2 had just come out and i got addicted to it, ignoring the fact that you completely fucked me over at the beginning of last year by taking the project off me and giving it to jusuuh who then bailed and you asked me to take over it again.

real life priority number one mate, is kz for you? and if you're were an editor you would understand motivation for editing goes up and down all the time.

best of luck

quikmooh25/08/2013 12:48

any news with the movie?

juhx26/08/2013 04:49

wait the end's 2013.

Page 9 of 10

Please log in to post replies.