[1.8] KZ Demo

Started by Kr1Zo
11/02/2013 18:03
Page 2 of 4
prad18/02/2013 10:01(edited 18/02/2013 10:17)

Error http://oi47.tinypic.com/2d6l4r9.jpg

Kr1Zo18/02/2013 11:32(edited 03/03/2013 03:10)

Originally posted by prad
Error http://oi47.tinypic.com/2d6l4r9.jpg

Extract orpheu include files in scripting/include directory.
orpheu-files-2.4.zip

Alardi18/02/2013 12:00

kr1zo i can't complie the .sma file it shows 1 error

Kr1Zo18/02/2013 12:46

Originally posted by Alardi
kr1zo i can't complie the .sma file it shows 1 error

Maybe you put here sceenshot with error? And look my post, likely you have this error.

no|nameFTW18/02/2013 16:14

GJ nice plugin :)))

guz-.-18/02/2013 19:27(edited 18/02/2013 19:29)

Nope defusion

surRendirecord holder22/02/2013 04:00

kr1zo, is it legal for xj demos?

Alardi22/02/2013 19:20

Originally posted by Kr1Zo
Originally posted by Alardi
kr1zo i can't complie the .sma file it shows 1 error

Maybe you put here sceenshot with error? And look my post, likely you have this error.



Yeah! same thing

Kr1Zo22/02/2013 21:09

Originally posted by surRendi
kr1zo, is it legal for xj demos?

Yes! Why not? This doesn't affect gameplay.

surRendirecord holder24/02/2013 16:39

Originally posted by Kr1Zo
Originally posted by surRendi
kr1zo, is it legal for xj demos?

Yes! Why not? This doesn't affect gameplay.

I'm not so sure, but kayne lost several demos a while ago, and I think it was related with some kzdemos plugin

memekrecord holder06/03/2013 17:52

Originally posted by surRendi
Originally posted by Kr1Zo
Originally posted by surRendi
kr1zo, is it legal for xj demos?

Yes! Why not? This doesn't affect gameplay.

I'm not so sure, but kayne lost several demos a while ago, and I think it was related with some kzdemos plugin

Cypress-climbing has denied my demos recorded with this plugin, dunno why. But XJ requires to use XJ AMXX PACK then we should using this to be sure the demos are clear.

Balcer06/03/2013 18:40

he lost becouse uq_dcj stats had bug

It's legal for recording I suppose as long as the ultimate features such as show timer is disabled, that's at least. But then again, I'm not fully aware of demoadmins policy.

I'm not much into plugins sphere again, thus can't be sure of the cause but my server keeps getting timelimited each 20 to 30 minutes. Is it something that has to do with mp_timelimit?

anker07/03/2013 21:08

It's just me or it does not kill me in the end of demo recording

Balcer07/03/2013 21:14

it dont kills me to, but with steam cs no matter u killed in end demo or not

Originally posted by kzru`ShoCk
I'm not much into plugins sphere again, thus can't be sure of the cause but my server keeps getting timelimited each 20 to 30 minutes. Is it something that has to do with mp_timelimit?

yep, it caused by timelimit, set mp_timelimit to 0

Xunfop10/03/2013 07:06

I think it still necessary to fix kill problem, the rule said: we strongly suggest that you kill yourself at the end of the demo.

Kr1Zo10/03/2013 10:42

@anker, @Balcer, @XFop - problem with kill player has been fixed.
Reuploaded.

Skizo_record holder10/03/2013 13:38

Can someone send me a working ADDONS folder with this? I can not set this up :/ ty

random Tournament #310/03/2013 13:59

Originally posted by Skizo_
Can someone send me a working ADDONS folder with this? I can not set this up :/ ty


here you go :) http://www.sendspace.com/file/7y3vz4

Page 2 of 4

Please log in to post replies.