[1.8] KZ Demo
My god, starting to using it :D wow
Btw why it shows -00:00.01 at wrs? I mean on obkz_wjrun it showed the X way wr is 00:06.71 and i made 00:06.71 and i tough i just tied the wr and after a hour i realised the wr is 00:06.72... so how is this? :D Btw rly like to use it, but this is a bit annoying but just this :P
It didn't detect godmode after restart new round. Plz fix it :P
Perfect but can you tell us how to fix the error that we got during the compilation ?
Cheers man,
comment semicolon line
Problem on axn maps 4 me. if i go to one and start a new run the "lower gravity" disappears and everything goes like on other maps .
Is there a way how to remove 0 hp bug ? Its really annoying and ruined me many runs. If its even possible, it would be mega helpful
things that removes 0hp bug is illegal if I remember right.
Does this plugin gives that '100.5' fps problem? Or is it the official XJ AMXX pack 2.1?
Not this one, might be jump stats plug-in's problem
Well I have the official XJ AMXX pack with this one, so the issue is the xk pack. If i do 'kz_legal_settings 0' / fps_max 99.5, then the problem goes away. Every cvar is okay, but I wonder if the one I mentioned is legal, anyway I can't seem to find the file that causes the issue.
Any help would be appreciated, greetings.
kz_ljs_xm.sma
line 695
[blockquote]client_cmd(id, "developer 0;fps_max 101");[/blockquote]
change to
[blockquote]client_cmd(id, "developer 0;fps_max 99.5");[/blockquote]
by the way, Long Jump Stats - eXtreme Modification not safe for recording now.
wow thanks a lot dude!
recording to kzdemo_lastrecord.dem.
SZ_GetSpace: overflow on netchan->message
WARNING: reliable overflow for staNioN' 'untouchable.
staNioN' 'untouchable. overflowed
Reliable channel overflowed
im getting this after i start the timer several times
anyone can help?
its annoying
re-uploaded
gj..but idk if you reuploaded screenshots, but noone of them can be seen
Please log in to post replies.