special longjumps

Started by draken-
16/02/2007 23:56
Page 2 of 2
Murvelman19/02/2007 00:10


if someone would give faker the program which makes it possible to reduce the ingame speed he could make some experiments and I'm sure that 260 is possible then. somebody could make a movie out of it and the users would have a guide of a perfect longjump

draken-

I think faker already has the program.
I've tried it myself, and you still have to be a good longjumper to make anything out of it (i only jumped about 5 units further, though you get a pretty nice insight in how strafes work).

fuzzerd19/02/2007 00:34

I made 246 with the w only prestrafe technique.

draken-19/02/2007 02:06

would be nice if you give us the program so I can try it myself. there would be no danger because this kind of cheat is detected by fps death.

@fuzzerd pls upload your demo :)
[ Edited Mon Feb 19 2007, 02:48AM ]

fuzzerd19/02/2007 10:04

well it WAS in the old longjump thread but I guess all the 246 got removed.

http://files.filefront.com//;6771004;;/
[ Edited Mon Feb 19 2007, 10:10AM ]

ChillOut20/02/2007 16:45

normal LJ -
- Distance: 247.649826 AirSpeed: 444.417053 GroundSpeed: 275.84509

just pre strafe (w+d) -
-Distance: 238.072097 AirSpeed: 412.498352 GroundSpeed: 271.74981

old pre strafe (w) -
- Distance: 232.234161 AirSpeed: 417.847412 GroundSpeed: 272.99139

straight (250 speed) -
- Distance: 228.958557 AirSpeed: 423.941955 GroundSpeed: 250.63488

using fatalis's mod <3

not good not bad though heh

[ Edited Tue Feb 20 2007, 04:49PM ]

Page 2 of 2

Please log in to post replies.