Think about it.

09/05/2013 03:54
Page 1 of 2
shNzrecord holder Tournament #209/05/2013 03:54(edited 03/07/2016 14:43)

Hello everyone.

First of all I want to explain something regarding the subject of matter I'm about to address in this thread. I want everyone and especially the admins to know that I have no intentions whatsoever to start another "unbankafds-thread". I just wanna share some thoughts that recently occured to me.

So, while watching videos in YouTube I came across this one http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Y9X3_kLHqAY.
and when I took a quick look throughout the comments section something made an instant impression on me. It was the comments of this use, miskee12, who posted them 7 months ago as a response to some poor fella, who apparently was very curious to know something about this game (CS 1.6), and more specifically, something about our KZ world. It made me smile seeing that somone took his time to give such accurate and clear answers in a very polite manner, despite having absolutely no reason to do so. And this whole act being seemingly caused out of pure goodness kinda made me even feel better about this cold and unfriendly world that we live in, and just a few moments after I found out that the user who wrote them happens to be kafds. After realizing that something instantly occured to me. Assuming that kafds has indeed written those great answers, that means he has provided the necessariy help to some random guy. Now this way, by simply posting a few helpful comments out of good will, he's somewhat contributing to the populartization of KZ and by doing so, he's actually doing more for the KZ world than most of the users here in XJ, which seems kinda ironical considering his inability to post comments here.

I haven't talked to kafds in years and I know he had broken some rules here in the past, but I can see deep inside he's genuinely a good, well-intentioned guy, and it would be really nice to have him active again in this forum.

Once again, I don't wanna start unnecessary and meaningless fights or anything like that because of the kafds context, so if any of the admins finds this thread somehow inapropriate, please, make sure you've checked the comments I'm talking about before closing it, that's all I'm asking for. It's just a funny coincidence and a thought I wanted to share with all of you.

Mik009/05/2013 06:56(edited 09/05/2013 06:59)

i think many others want Dr.kafds back too, and it also goes to NAPZ(who could present good battles on bhop maps) or WOOF.exe (he kinda likes to troll but have some smart posts making this place funnier). u guys can add more
oh yes they made mistakes, sutpid or bad ones maybe. but it's good to have them back. i'm NOT just asking for unbans either. if only these guys could write an eassy to show their good nature, that would be very nice :)
Peace.

Michael Collins09/05/2013 10:22(edited 09/05/2013 10:24)

As far as i know kafds is not active anymore, last time i saw him on steam was like 2 days ago and before that he wasn't active for awhile. He might got bored of internet life and decided to take a care for his real life, who knows actually...

Yes, i totally agree with you shnz that would be really nice to have his comments back in this forum. Or comments from woof or from Iso1 (mostly known with nickname Phantometry on steam), they would keep forum activity alive with their interesting threads or posts. I think they deserved second chance, if not kafds (i doubt is he still interesting into this since he is inactive for awhile and he already got second chance) then woof and iso1. I hope i will see faker's post here, just to see what he really thinks about this...

I can't believe you guys still mention WOOF.exe and his unban, presuming it's for the good while all his posts were childish taunts or fail jokes which have been classed funny by the other, immature users. He is a wannabe troll with no capability for that who brought along many troubles.

NAPZ had put a fat point on his gaming career on XJ after his one more and the last trick he spitted out upon our feet.

kafds is a versatile man who brings joy to his dwell. He might be helpful or he might be funny or he can simply combine both of those. A true amiable troll. I'm afraid continuing kafds matter won't result in anything other than what we have today as it's faker's finall call after all and he made the decision.

Severely09/05/2013 14:32

kafds, woof, napz, phantometry back back back :S

FLP09/05/2013 17:34

kafds gave more to kz then 90% of the admins here!He is one of the nicest person I met on the inet and if he doesn't deserves to be a part of this community then noone does...
Woof likes to troll,so what?This community was funnier with him...
Napz cheated only to show that your democheking system is not buletproof,he deserves to be unbanned too...

Originally posted by FLP
Napz cheated only to show that your democheking system is not buletproof,he deserves to be unbanned too...

Brilliant. May that be an excuse for every cheater?

FLP09/05/2013 18:01

Napz is not a cheater,he is just a guy who wanted to show that somebody cheated and passed xj democheking system.Do you really think that if not the best then the top 2 bhoper of all time really needs a cheat to beat some demo...

Originally posted by FLP
Napz is not a cheater,he is just a guy who wanted to show that somebody cheated and passed xj democheking system.Do you really think that if not the best then the top 2 bhoper of all time really needs a cheat to beat some demo...

Yeah I do since he wants to be the first. I'm referring to his essay btw.

Mik009/05/2013 18:18

Originally posted by kzru`ShoCk
Yeah I do since he wants to be the first. I'm referring to his essay btw.

essay? so he (they all) missed the 2nd chance? sad :(

NAPZ did get his 2nd chance after caught cheating, regardless that he submitted the fake demo shortly after unban and so was permanently banned again. Hopeless.

cologne09/05/2013 18:35

why would you unban woof his comments are level : kid I don't believe that someone can laugh to his comments,the unban for NAPZ and kafds would be a great thing

FLP09/05/2013 20:17

Originally posted by kzru`ShoCk
Originally posted by FLP
Napz is not a cheater,he is just a guy who wanted to show that somebody cheated and passed xj democheking system.Do you really think that if not the best then the top 2 bhoper of all time really needs a cheat to beat some demo...

Yeah I do since he wants to be the first. I'm referring to his essay btw.

Or maybe he thinks that the first one(the guy who created this thread :D ) is cheating...

Keep guessing... lol. Why would you even think up excuses for him? None of your posts contain truth as we found.

nobody^09/05/2013 22:22

woof? honestly guys?

Michael Collins09/05/2013 22:25

Originally posted by cologne
why would you unban woof his comments are level : kid I don't believe that someone can laugh to his comments,the unban for NAPZ and kafds would be a great thing


You forgot Iso1.

chrizZo09/05/2013 22:29

Yes shnz, he truly deserves an unban and he is one of the greatest persons within the scene. But some xj admins had these 'visions' of a 'clean and professional' community and worked hard on getting every controversial and exciting person such as kafds banned, who did not fit into their idea.

Lesicrecord holder09/05/2013 22:31(edited 09/05/2013 23:22)

[Content deleted by admin]

Nokkan09/05/2013 22:40

kafds for the president!

FLP09/05/2013 23:13

Originally posted by kzru`ShoCk
Keep guessing... lol. Why would you even think up excuses for him? None of your posts contain truth as we found.

I'm writting all this in hope that this community will again be as interesting as it was before with people like Napz,kafds and woof...And tbh it looks to me that you are making excuses for everything that xj's does(not just this thread).

Anyway what happend with you?You used to be a very nice guy,and now when you are an admin it looks to me that you think that you opinion is above the others...

Page 1 of 2

Please log in to post replies.