Think about it.
WOOF.exe has no say on this site any longer Lesic. Don't share such stuff, please.
@FLP, I should have seen personal issues will be coming but it's not about that. It's about your irrational way of thinking, you built up an opinion about XJ and you don't want to see/accept those true arguments you are brought. Which one of my statements wasn't true in our conversation in this thread? Read it over again and view my point from the correct perspective and then you might reach it. I was an admin long before we meet but in time I haven't seen a single positive comment from you as well.
Originally posted by FLPOriginally posted by kzru`ShoCkKeep guessing... lol. Why would you even think up excuses for him? None of your posts contain truth as we found.
I'm writting all this in hope that this community will again be as interesting as it was before with people like Napz,kafds and woof...And tbh it looks to me that you are making excuses for everything that xj's does(not just this thread).
This is the perfect example of what I'm saying. You are blinded. You want NAPZ to be unbanned regardless those arguments I brought. You want give him 3rd chance after cheating and faking demo issues? Cheaters should not necessarily have a second chance but he was given that and yet he blundered.
It's not about me or something personal with you or anyone else, I'm discussing the given subject, nothing else.
Nothing nor no one will counter-balance the decline of CS 1.6 and ultimately kz, you guys have to deal with it.
Nothing nor no one will make anything related to kz more interesting than it has already been, keep in mind XJ and kz are linked to CS, they will never be independant.
XJ and faker have been kind enough so many times with banned people: every banned guy has had a 2nd or a 3rd chance, if people can't follow simple community rules, that's their problem, no matter how "funny" or interesting they are.
You guys love trollers? I don't, and I'm pretty sure the vast majority of the remaining active members would agree with me. Depressed guys in real life voicing their anger and frustrations on the internet as an outlet, this is all I see.
You should give arguing up ShoCk, you're just losing your time ;-)
n1 ndr^ totally agree.
/ a bit off-topic /
Why do people want iSo1 a.k.a Phantometry back in business? Is that our fault that a good friend of yours happened to be a cheater?
I thought it was a clear case; we can use demos included in a frontpage movie apply as a valid proof against a player, who cheats.
So we got a movie and asked for demos, Phantometry's demos were 100% cheated and easily detected by eDark, where we did wrong? Okay he didn't submit any WRs containing cheats but he truly doesn't deserver an unban for ages.
They dug their own grave.
Originally posted by CamelCloudThey dug their own grave.
That sorta talk with that epic display picture makes it sound so classy.
Originally posted by ndRYou guys love trollers? I don't, and I'm pretty sure the vast majority of the remaining active members would agree with me. Depressed guys in real life voicing their anger and frustrations on the internet as an outlet, this is all I see.
Bullseye, Yohan.
kafds appeared to be one of the niciest guys in the kzworld, even tho he was a hell of a troll lol
Oh and truly, kz and CS1.6 are inseperatable and therefore the kreedz community always happened to be a rather small one, but I never quite understood how banning certian people who have done far more good than bad for the community is a good way to handle a community this above mentioned small. (I'm talking about people like kafds/thopa now, because considering the actual situation (->a community full of assholes and retards) it would have been a much better decision to fucking hold on to those persons as long as possible)
I would like to see kayne unbanned! I mean he cheated because he felt for it. Well he also got caught like 15 times but whatever, he's such a nice guy! NOW WAIT, HE'S UNBANNED! (No offense kayne, I have nothing against you! Just brought your case up as an example)
With this I was trying to say that Shock's argument about NAPZ is invalid.
Except your hypocrisy XJ, I really love this site. Don't take offense, I just wanted to state something, really.
Hey wait, isn't this my 1000 post? Oh yes it was.
I dont know from when personal success or achievments, or who is atroll or not had become so important point of judging in the sustaining factor of membership here at XJ.
People care too much too about trolls, even though that helped in a positive note and helped to keep the community alive.
Accept the fact, most of us here are not einsteins here. None of us are doing r&d at audi, we all are average at education here.
When that is confirmed, who helps the community should be at highest priority. Kafds never cheated, or insulted any other members. Now if he is accepted as atroll, think we cannot do anything here, shNz.
Cause no one's gonna listen to it.
kafds for head admin
Originally posted by chrizZokafds for head admin
Please log in to post replies.