-mapdestroyer records

01/07/2013 00:23
Page 2 of 2
D2B04/07/2013 00:46

Great thread man. I've upload those record to a carpet in my mediafire account so if anyone want to watch a beated demo follow this http://www.mediafire.com/kz_files

Gene Tournament #204/07/2013 02:13

Originally posted by kyser
this is a good idea, but u must be carefull .. because u are accepting demos where runs are not destroyed but big scs, but i guess the littles SC's can still be done.. for example the map trc_climbgarden.. it has like 3 BIG BIG scs, but if u decide to do the map without those big scs, u can also make good skips (skiping like 1 stage completely)... is that allowed? or the idea of this thread is to make NO scs ?.. because 5 blocks is like shit.. why 5 and not 6 just for example.. its subjetive.. i suggest u to take every demo where the huge scs that are done in the current wrs, are not used here


Main idea was to make them without shortcuts, only small skips. 5 jumps could easily become 10 if people want it. I just went with the old kzmaps rule since it made sense. Doesn't matter tho since people aren't making demos. :)

Originally posted by D2B
Great thread man. I've upload those record to a carpet in my mediafire account so if anyone want to watch a beated demo follow this http://www.mediafire.com/kz_files


Thanks mate.

Severely05/07/2013 16:24

kz_man_owtcity?

znx05/07/2013 19:07

I think rpz_downfall[boxes] should also be added :3

Michael Collins15/07/2013 23:57(edited 15/07/2013 23:59)

giantbean ? If i remember exactly there's a jb that cut almost 3 minutes of map, take a look onto spr1n's demo, you will see it.

zMÃŽGH14/08/2013 13:10

kz_xtremeblock
kz_ep_gigablock_b01
kz_tpc_possclimb_b01[-snake]
kz_man_congo_b01[+carpets] already destroyed.

Fliborecord holder Tournament #222/08/2013 13:47

It's a decent idea but you went overboard with the number of maps there. Skipping 5 jumps is hardly destroying a map. I don't really have much against the idea of recording maps without the massive shortcuts but an arbitrary limit like that easily takes the fun out of it. If this ever gets serious then I'm pretty sure there will be some dispute about whether the shortcuts skips 4 or 5 or 6 jumps and therefore whether it's allowed or not.

risk_compound is pretty much the only map where I want to see a demo without the huge shortcut in the beginning. Why I want that is because by doing the shortcut I don't think you actually jump a single intended jump in the actual map. Kind of like why clintmo_longjumper isn't done with the 256 countjump shortcuts.

However, seeing that it's only for fun and it's optional, it can only be a good thing as I see it. Keep it up.

Page 2 of 2

Please log in to post replies.