(kz_)kzsca_still - submitted

Started by hm^ mapper VIP
07/07/2013 22:52
Page 2 of 2
Tetriss14/07/2013 13:10

Yeah, change that bhop blocks into solid blocks. FuZzy1 is right. Otherwise I like it, has a big potential to become a very competitive map imo.

hm^ mapper VIP14/07/2013 19:15

BETA_03 is released, the last one before i will upload the shit.

Fixes:

[blockquote]One small bug i found is that you get hp damage through the ground in this place -link[/blockquote]That trigger_hurt was really to far away, made it smaller

- func_doors replaced with normal func_walls = NO BHOPS!
- Much better lightning in the canals now
- added some details and more light
- added an ambiencesound

I think thats all.

hm^

PU9makerrecord holder14/07/2013 19:21

sounds good, let's test it

hoLy mapper14/07/2013 19:44

This is something very original I haven't seen yet. hm^ nailed the "still" ambiance. Word.
I hope this time, people won't be too harsh and see the genius on this mapper.
By the way, this map must belong in official maps in my honest opinion.

remake14/07/2013 21:03

Use imgur please, nobody wants to download the images.

Branndonn14/07/2013 23:18

Originally posted by remake
Use imgur please, nobody wants to download the images.


Remake when I click the images they open a new link like normal and I don't have to download them , maybe it's your browser

Tetriss15/07/2013 12:18

By chance came across this bug, I guess it was not intended to be this way. Bad brush or how it's called ?
http://i.imgur.com/aRHOI3h.jpg?1

hm^ mapper VIP15/07/2013 13:36(edited 15/07/2013 13:37)

Hey,

Fixes:

- wallbug by KraXXXel fixed
- 3 lightbugs fixed
- sc by IceVip fixed
- cyclerbug by Tetriss fixed
- Nullbug in lava fixed

I submitted the map to the mapcheckprocess.
Thanks to all BETA-Testers. =)
The thread can be closed by an admin.

hm^

Page 2 of 2

Please log in to post replies.