Next XJ Top1 Vol.3

Started by killahurtZ
14/07/2013 14:05
Page 1 of 2
killahurtZ14/07/2013 14:05(edited 14/07/2013 14:18)

Hello everyone! We are back to no less no more already popular thread series Next XJ top 1

here is history of thread

vol1 - http://xtreme-jumps.eu/e107_plugins/forum/forum_viewtopic.php?250896.0 back then koukouz was top1

vol2 - http://xtreme-jumps.eu/e107_plugins/forum/forum_viewtopic.php?317011.0 back then KeltA was top1

Ok LEWLY is now on his peak with currently 105 wr/s but some day someone will take trone from him. So who do you think that will be?

shNz said in his interview on XJ that he would like to be top1, quote from his interview Perhaps the only thing I'd like to achive before I retire is to become No1.
so and
LyNn quote from interview - And of course, I'm aiming for top 1 at XJ.

We already know for these 2 jumpers who expressed their wishes to become top1 but i'am sure that there is lots of guys who would like to achive The Ultimate Goal and enter in XJ prestige top1 hall of fame.

So here we are gents & lads say what you think who will that be ?



http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bT-WKAnWMp4

PU9makerrecord holder14/07/2013 14:32(edited 14/07/2013 14:56)

There are many jumpers who have enough skills to reach top1. Deathclaw, g-lp, vns, toffifee, next, bibika, chasquido if he decides to record again and idk who else but its kinda time-consuming job to become no.1 and not everyone has the time for it.

Anyway, I'd like to see shNz or/and Toffifee on the top.

You could not pick any worse moment to decide while lewly keeps ascending and approaching the most records ever man title.

killahurtZ14/07/2013 14:56

You are right ShoCk, admins please disable my account ( joke )

nobody^14/07/2013 23:39

I don't think that someone would manage to achieve something because of lewly's phase.

Michael Collins15/07/2013 09:07

Like PU9 said,

There's lots of jumpers that have enough skill to reach top1. But the thing is LEWLY is gonna stay at first place for a long, even more than 2 years because he's in fantastic shape, it would be hard to beat all of his demos.

I'd like to see shNz at the top of top1, he deserved it since he has been recording for almost 5 years. No one here deserved it more than shNz. Second person i'd like to see is VNS or g-Lp, they have enough skill to reach top1.

killahurtZ15/07/2013 12:15(edited 15/07/2013 12:22)

Originally posted by nobody^
I don't think that someone would manage to achieve something because of lewly's phase.



It is funny constatation, because LyNn plays only maps with lewly records.

nobody^15/07/2013 12:25

Originally posted by killahurtZ
Originally posted by nobody^
I don't think that someone would manage to achieve something because of lewly's phase.



It is funny constatation, because LyNn plays only maps with lewly records.


Agree, but lewly keeps on getting a lot more maps from other players, too.

Mik015/07/2013 19:52

Originally posted by killahurtZ
Originally posted by nobody^
I don't think that someone would manage to achieve something because of lewly's phase.



It is funny constatation, because LyNn plays only maps with lewly records.

but he would never try to beat some oldschool climb maps ,like maps from kz_man,wsp and chrizzy's maps. so it's hopeless for him.
ontopic: if shNz decides to try more climb maps, he certainly has the possiblity. perfectionism on 3 mins maps? cut it out man, go for more maps :D
only if kayne came back, he's one of my favourite players. his bhop is good meanwhile he loves big climb maps. u can hardly find a player like him, most bhoppers dont even play oldschool maps much, and most oldschool climb maps lovers dont have good enough bhop skills.

k1ngwAy17/07/2013 16:16

totally agree with Miko

killahurtZ16/06/2014 16:09

Year ago was bad timing for this Theard, but now when lewly is 100 % inactive, WHO WILL THAT BE?!!?!?

g-Lprecord holder Tournament #116/06/2014 16:55

Probably Bibika, I would also say shNz but his map pool isn't big.
Mention to Toff who could but who isn't playing that much :)

deidi16/06/2014 21:04

novice!

killahurtZ16/06/2014 21:22

Originally posted by deidi
novice!


Novice is as i know 100 % inactive also?

rawerecord holder Tournament #116/06/2014 21:45

Me

JamBawa16/06/2014 22:59

Pizza!

zythH^ moviemaker16/06/2014 23:57(edited 16/06/2014 23:57)

For me it would be shNz or chasco (I read somewhere he wanted to do a big comeback if he could) ^^
Anyway, novice is inactive from what I know althought he posted there a file with ~125 demos and like 50% were WRs

Freezing17/06/2014 10:12

i would love to see bibika or g-lp going for top1 :D but sadly this isn't the reality , probably few months latter pizza will be 1 if lewly keep losing demos :)

memekrecord holder17/06/2014 11:25

Originally posted by zythH^
For me it would be shNz or chasco (I read somewhere he wanted to do a big comeback if he could) ^^
Anyway, novice is inactive from what I know althought he posted there a file with ~125 demos and like 50% were WRs

where can I download it?

znx17/06/2014 11:39

VNS , g-Lp

Page 1 of 2

Please log in to post replies.