Next XJ Top1 Vol.3
Started by killahurtZ
14/07/2013 14:05
Page 2 of 2
Voodoo17/06/2014 11:55(edited 17/06/2014 11:55)
Originally posted by zythH^For me it would be shNz or chasco (I read somewhere he wanted to do a big comeback if he could) ^^
Anyway, novice is inactive from what I know althought he posted there a file with ~125 demos and like 50% were WRs
42 demos he posted...
i think shnz next top 1
Freezing17/06/2014 19:33
i had the novice file but you guys are wrong , those were old wrs and attempts of wrs with some fails and other stuff for people to learn from his mistakes and stuff ... but i heared chasq and kelta got some saved demos so who knows ... maybe a kelta comeback for #1 soon ...
goatse17/06/2014 19:54
kelta +1. but i dont think he has more than 20 demos so dont believe he will be top1 only with that special
deidi17/06/2014 21:32
Originally posted by killahurtZOriginally posted by deidinovice!
Novice is as i know 100 % inactive also?
Yes, he dont play anymore
zythH^
18/06/2014 01:32
Originally posted by Freezingi had the novice file but you guys are wrong , those were old wrs and attempts of wrs with some fails and other stuff for people to learn from his mistakes and stuff ... but i heared chasq and kelta got some saved demos so who knows ... maybe a kelta comeback for #1 soon ...
I was sure it had lots of demos and when I saw the file I didn't even seen half of it and there were many WR's, so I am almost sure it werent only 43. But if it was, I am sorry for my mistake
zza
18/06/2014 04:43
Originally posted by noviceHi
Heres a little demo pack I found for those who liked to watch my demos. It includes my first WR on XJ (fmc_torres_0300 I made with mx518 and very little knowledge about anything) and about 40 other demos of which maybe some are current wrs and some never got released. Few of these demos might help you beat the current wr if you are thinking of recording some of these maps. I'm deleting this folder so why not share it here before ;) cya
it was basically just a compilation of all his demos recorded over the years he played. there were almost no new world records when he released that since majority of the 'unreleased' ones were beaten.
anyway on topic the only person in the top 5 (or top 6 now) still actively playing/recording from what i know is shNz and i highly doubt top 1 is even a goal of his since he has nothing left to really prove.
fykseN 
09/08/2019 00:45
Originally posted by g-LpProbably Bibika, I would also say shNz but his map pool isn't big.
Mention to Toff who could but who isn't playing that much :)
g-Lp lowkey predicted 2015, 2016 and 2017
SKY-RIM09/08/2019 07:09
I like the way people had just written off the possibility of anyone reaching top1 when lewly was in the scene. Shows just how dominant that guy was ^.^
Page 2 of 2
Please log in to post replies.