"kreedz is dying" wtf, shut up
Well I can say that I've seen almost the whole evolution of XJ so I guess this entitles me to contemplate about its future and development until this day.
As sad as it may sound, this site _will_ need to shift its focus on csgo kz. no cups, interviews, project or competitions can keep people motivated forever. it's vital for the admins to accept this truth, or else xj will gradually become a circlejerk project for several people reassuring themselves that "kz won't ever die".
Let's be honest with ourselves, 70k+ members doesn't mean shit if you think about how many of them are active. it's extremely contraproductive to bask in former glory of this once great community. yes, the records are still being broken, but ultimately they are beaten by more or less by same people. same goes for new maps. moreover, adding new maps is basically an artificial extension of life of a dying project.
Now, I understand that the idea of such a drastic change (csgo kz) may seem unappealing to majority of people. I observed the same attitude on hltv.org when all the sponsors replaced 1.6 with csgo. but today , ~250k people watched group stage matches of ESL Cologne. People got used to it. Don't get me wrong, I think that csgo is just a game for casuals and a great pocket-filler for valve. but it has a rapidly growing community, lots of young kids attracted by it, just like I was attracted to old CS years ago. XJ administration needs to reconsider the target audience.
I don't want you guys to have the impression that I'm some kind of CSGO advocate. By no means am I trying to degrade the efforts of current admins to spark some interest in players. But I've seen so many "fresh starts" and "new projects" that I can only hardly see it as a long-term solution. Trust me, I'd love to see 1.6 back like in the old days. But it's just not gonna happen. The only reason I'm suggesting this is because I somehow care about this community and would really like to see in on the rise again.
people spamming, bumping "negative" threads only to keep the pessimistic level high in the community - that's what kills kz, not cheaters.
Originally posted by DragonWell I can say that I've seen almost the whole evolution of XJ so I guess this entitles me to contemplate about its future and development until this day.
As sad as it may sound, this site _will_ need to shift its focus on csgo kz. no cups, interviews, project or competitions can keep people motivated forever. it's vital for the admins to accept this truth, or else xj will gradually become a circlejerk project for several people reassuring themselves that "kz won't ever die".
Let's be honest with ourselves, 70k+ members doesn't mean shit if you think about how many of them are active. it's extremely contraproductive to bask in former glory of this once great community. yes, the records are still being broken, but ultimately they are beaten by more or less by same people. same goes for new maps. moreover, adding new maps is basically an artificial extension of life of a dying project.
Now, I understand that the idea of such a drastic change (csgo kz) may seem unappealing to majority of people. I observed the same attitude on hltv.org when all the sponsors replaced 1.6 with csgo. but today , ~250k people watched group stage matches of ESL Cologne. People got used to it. Don't get me wrong, I think that csgo is just a game for casuals and a great pocket-filler for valve. but it has a rapidly growing community, lots of young kids attracted by it, just like I was attracted to old CS years ago. XJ administration needs to reconsider the target audience.
I don't want you guys to have the impression that I'm some kind of CSGO advocate. By no means am I trying to degrade the efforts of current admins to spark some interest in players. But I've seen so many "fresh starts" and "new projects" that I can only hardly see it as a long-term solution. Trust me, I'd love to see 1.6 back like in the old days. But it's just not gonna happen. The only reason I'm suggesting this is because I somehow care about this community and would really like to see in on the rise again.
cs:go kz is IMO horrible. I've tried it a couple of times, like 3 - 4 times and I hated it every time. The jumping is weird, the strafing is not the same, the random "duckjump" which makes you jump higher than normally is just fked up. cs 1.6 kz belongs on XJ and will always do, if cs:go kz becomes a "thing" then they should create their own website specifically for that. This is of course just my opinion, but I'm sure some people feel similar.cs 1.6 is in my eyes perfect and there's no other game that can replace that for me personally. Cheaters might be one of the reasons why XJ is dying atm but there are still no proofs about that, like the creator of this thread mentioned, they are all just rumors and jealousy coming out of nowhere. Sure I might be suspicious because I was a cheater in the past but the fact is that I'm not now so there's just no point in saying: Nikita is cheating and ruining KZ or VNS is using bhop hacks!!111oneone or Kayne uses bhop hack or whatever people suspect him for nowadays because without proof this doesn't matter at all and the people spreading these things are what is actually ruining this community and just spreading all this negativity which makes people dislike KZ itself rather than just XJ. At least that's what I think and I know for a fact that others does too.
So for an easier explanation: XJ / KZ is not dying, the members are getting less interested because of the negativity. And as some people mentioned earlier there are a LOT of asian 1.6 kreedz players who play every day and try to beat wr's and they are making it work with their own communities and they are doing just fine on their own, doesn't that say a lot about what's going on at XJ atm? All this negativity MUST disappear or some other community will have to take XJ's place in the self proclaimed "official kreedz community" before this hatred and negativity amongst the members spreads too much.
Nothing is dead, you are just not active =)
^give that man a cookie!
I love kz because mostly of people I meet while playing it, there are inactive nowadays but! There are still kz servers like kz-endo where u can meet cool people talk with them etc. Either way I dont feel like kz is dying by people typing it because there is less activity. Still there is lots of newcommers that will show their skills in the future and I belive dat kz will survive on 1.6 because it was made for it!
Always looking at things from optimistic pov doesnot always help :(
But I agree, wipe that thread off the forum pls.
Originally posted by WeMeRALagster made quite a good thread that is justified regarding the cheating subject. Check it out here: http://xtreme-jumps.eu/e107_plugins/forum/forum_viewtopic.php?333375.0#post_333511
<3
Originally posted by Nikitacs:go kz is IMO horrible. I've tried it a couple of times, like 3 - 4 times and I hated it every time. The jumping is weird, the strafing is not the same, the random "duckjump" which makes you jump higher than normally is just fked up. cs 1.6 kz belongs on XJ and will always do, if cs:go kz becomes a "thing" then they should create their own website specifically for that. This is of course just my opinion, but I'm sure some people feel similar.cs 1.6 is in my eyes perfect and there's no other game that can replace that for me personally. Cheaters might be one of the reasons why XJ is dying atm but there are still no proofs about that, like the creator of this thread mentioned, they are all just rumors and jealousy coming out of nowhere. Sure I might be suspicious because I was a cheater in the past but the fact is that I'm not now so there's just no point in saying: Nikita is cheating and ruining KZ or VNS is using bhop hacks!!111oneone or Kayne uses bhop hack or whatever people suspect him for nowadays because without proof this doesn't matter at all and the people spreading these things are what is actually ruining this community and just spreading all this negativity which makes people dislike KZ itself rather than just XJ. At least that's what I think and I know for a fact that others does too.
So for an easier explanation: XJ / KZ is not dying, the members are getting less interested because of the negativity. And as some people mentioned earlier there are a LOT of asian 1.6 kreedz players who play every day and try to beat wr's and they are making it work with their own communities and they are doing just fine on their own, doesn't that say a lot about what's going on at XJ atm? All this negativity MUST disappear or some other community will have to take XJ's place in the self proclaimed "official kreedz community" before this hatred and negativity amongst the members spreads too much.
of course its horrible when you want it to be horrible, you're expecting it to be 1.6 which its not, if you gave it a chance and didnt have the "i know it sucks why even give it a chance"-attitude then yes, its gonna suck.
1.6 is and probably always will be the better game for kz, but something new is here and i dont think this many people would play it and make it grow day by day if it really sucked.
also, the negativity wont ever go away, welcome to internet buddy.
It is simple:
Players in game: 188,033 Counter-Strike: GO
Players in game: 21,643 Counter-Strike 1.6
1.6 kreedz will die soon becouse no new kz players, u can see on servers that these are all same players from 2009/2010 years when was last new comers wave involved into kreedz, so we are getting older, people will stop playing, no new comers = empty servers.
fact2) you can see also that is XJ is much less visited then 2009/2010 when all newsposts have 150+ comments, today is like 50 for wr release.also Guests: 21, Members: 13, this is small number i remember 3-4 years back it was like Guests:118, Members 50 all the time.Forum a couple posts per day maybe even less.
Solution: Make XJ as official cs:go kz community tons of new people will be registred and also they will have chanse to see whats cs1.6 KZ and KZMOD looks like, if they dont like cs:go kz they can download KZMOD or cs 1.6 KZ and start playing it. I'am sure from 200 000 active cs:go players XJ and KZMOD and 1.6kz will have lot of new members and players.
Administration of XJ should show inteligence and brave decitions in next months, becouse thing are now live or let die.
^this
and cooperating with the atm major csgo communities/servers like HoC and UG might make it easier to advertise an official world record site.
http://www.gametracker.com/search/csgo/?query=house+of+climb
http://www.gametracker.com/search/csgo/?query=%5BUG%5D
Well i the one of Cs:Go hater, never played it actually but i really like cs1.6... But well i thinked about that once again...
And cs:go kreedz'ing looks pretty good also :)
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oKf7Xt-EtUw
Im new to kz and it seems like kz is growing in our country :)
The cs"go kz is really shitty...i just hate it ..look at the bhops and strafes...bleah...
Even tho i really hate kz on GO and would not play it,i do think is the best thing to do for XJ ...if we have the GO here as some1 in this topic said->we will get alot of new users and some of them might try kzmod or 1.6...there are so many things that could happen if we introduce go here what will help 1.6...but i dont know if xj will do this..as kayne said[if i remember right] if we dont do this soon,some1 else will start a website and claim the official kz site:(
Exatly that. if someone create website and community for cs:go kz, xtreme-jumps.eu and kz 1.6 will be officially dead.
killahurtZ..just for curiosity i searched some CS:GO videos on YT about KZ and i have found alot of videos with->not houndreds,but thousands of views:)
There are many that wants to learn this KZ on GO...so this is would be just a plus for our little community...we are like 150(?) users that are active?As you said->where are the news post with 100+ post....i think there were even with 200+ when kkz was recording:)
Originally posted by killahurtZExatly that. if someone create website and community for cs:go kz, xtreme-jumps.eu and kz 1.6 will be officially dead.
stanimir is busy and cant do the coding for kzgo website, unless someone helps him.
OT: i tried kzgo for a week or so liked it abit, but those graphics and annoying 64 block jumps ruin the fun. also like someone mentioned, ducking b4 jumping = bullshit.
Originally posted by KiskisOriginally posted by killahurtZExatly that. if someone create website and community for cs:go kz, xtreme-jumps.eu and kz 1.6 will be officially dead.
also like someone mentioned, ducking b4 jumping = bullshit.
its a technique just like countjumping in 1.6 which you cant do in csgo, do you consider it bullshit to use a technique to jump further? or its just bullshit to use a technique to jump higher?
Originally posted by kayneOriginally posted by KiskisOriginally posted by killahurtZExatly that. if someone create website and community for cs:go kz, xtreme-jumps.eu and kz 1.6 will be officially dead.
also like someone mentioned, ducking b4 jumping = bullshit.
its a technique just like countjumping in 1.6 which you cant do in csgo, do you consider it bullshit to use a technique to jump further? or its just bullshit to use a technique to jump higher?
2nd part. strafing and prestrafe are hard enough to to jump, and that ducking. noooooo no no noo
Its not about what last 150 active members think about cs:go kz, its about to save community and bring shittload of new people on this community, becouse tomorow u will find work or girl and there will left 149 members, rest will do the same and there will be no more players soon.
Positivity and friendly attitude and optimistic look will not bring new players here.
P.S yea Spider1 back then when kkz recorded, every demorelease have minimum 180-190 comments.Today someone beat goldbhop and there is 34 comments.
bro kz is dying bro
Please log in to post replies.