Tournament #8: Your predictions
There are too many great players to just pick one, really, but the two guys that made their names being recognised as cup masters are clear as a bell to me and those are Toffifee and NeW. I cheer for NeW even though he wasn't around for a solid while but let's see if he is able to catch it up with his new mouse. I place my hope for my russian brother Toffifee though, he has an incredible feeling for cups.
From not-that-big names to mention, Balcer impressed me pretty nicely in previous cups and I believe he is quite able to compete with the big guys even though number of world records appears to have much lesser value than it originally seemed but who knows how things will turn out :)
VOTE
Oh you beat me to it! Honestly there's so many good players like you said that its tough to call it. The double elimination will make it like ten times more interesting aswell. Everyone fighting to stay in the tournament and make it all the way back to the grand final.
As far as players go, there's some great players like Chasquido who in my eyes are kinda mysterious. Like I've never seen him in cups before so I don't know what to expect. It'll be fun to see how nukk vs Bibika goes if they both win their matches in the Round of 32.
I'm predicting NeW, Toffifee, g-Lp, Cypek to have pretty solid runs through the entire tournament (even dropping down to the loser's bracket)
Can we get someone to stream the matches on Sunday? Too many great matches that I will most likely miss watching live.
no idea :D anything could happen, i never bet on players who everyone thinks they will win, because in the end it's nothing like dat :D
Some real tough competetors this time around.
I think Chas will go all the way in a very close finals against Kraeft. Lrs takes a surprising third while pizza must come to terms of finding himself struggling and takes a fourth.
But theres so many good players, people like Toffeffee and bibibka, shnz, wizz and shock they could all surprise us. It's gonna be great!
since i am not in the tournament its hard to say, but i bet on shnz or gl-p
Hard choice, indeed. The players are good in their own way and style. My bets go on g-lp, shnz or lrs.
shooting-star vs toffifee in grand finals.
Originally posted by pizza^Can we get someone to stream the matches on Sunday? Too many great matches that I will most likely miss watching live.
First few matches by CamelCloud most likely, I'm currently looking someone else right now.
Anyone know a poll site that handles 32 slots? strawpoll.me goes out of limit after 30 options.
Delete please
There pixule.com for vote if you wish
I believe pizza, lrs, new will win:)
Maps picked perfect for them:D
moxx got this.. or pizza... or kraeft... or shnz. glp maybe
Originally posted by kzru`ShoCkOriginally posted by pizza^Can we get someone to stream the matches on Sunday? Too many great matches that I will most likely miss watching live.
First few matches by CamelCloud most likely, I'm currently looking someone else right now.
Anyone know a poll site that handles 32 slots? strawpoll.me goes out of limit after 30 options.
i don't understand why you guys aren't just recording HLTV demos for anyone who wants to watch them back, or if you are, i haven't seen anything about this, it's the best option and it's super easy please look into it if you are not doing this ... :up:
my bets go on pizza or shock, i've seen what they are capable of and i'm sure they will amaze us in this competition. tough there are players like chasquido and kraeft whose playing in cups remains as a mistery, hope they'll do good
Originally posted by EightBo__^i don't understand why you guys aren't just recording HLTV demos for anyone who wants to watch them back, or if you are, i haven't seen anything about this, it's the best option and it's super easy please look into it if you are not doing this ... :up:
Oh well we didn't, I don't even know why tbh, sorry that's quite idiotic. We will from now on.
lrs shnz g-lp <3
Damn I get on and I see that shxKh knocked ShoCk down to the loser's bracket. First big upset of the tournament? I didn't expect that result at all, congratulations shxKh you're looking to be a formidable opponent. Of course I didn't watch it so I don't know what exactly happened, but nonetheless it's surprising to me.
super mega hard, i would prefer to make a top 16 prediction but i will make it hard for myself and only pick a top 3: ...
Bibika, DeathClaw, Toffifee (in no particular order)
Russians too strong
if u ask me, the final i would love to see is New vs lrs on speed maps; both skilled fast climbers risking lots of combos. things may have changed since i last played with them but i think this might be the most enjoyable match to watch.
Please log in to post replies.