Tournament #8: Your predictions

07/09/2013 02:23
Page 2 of 2

Originally posted by pizza^
Damn I get on and I see that shxKh knocked ShoCk down to the loser's bracket. First big upset of the tournament? I didn't expect that result at all, congratulations shxKh you're looking to be a formidable opponent. Of course I didn't watch it so I don't know what exactly happened, but nonetheless it's surprising to me.

Yeah well, it went shitty starting of the first map which was dusttemple. I was being very nervous but I managed to get to the last block before the sc and I stood for a second to disable /invis and see if I went far ahead. I believe I've done it quite far but guess what, my fingers went awkward because of nervousness and I pressed /start :) It got me frustrated so this might have affected on the outcome. This and inability to strafe because of shaky hands haha. shxKh did well though but I believe we both could do a little better than we did.

ShoCkrecord holder Tournament #2 VIP25/10/2013 19:57(edited 25/10/2013 20:27)

Damn feel like pulling out all the emotions I have from the match agains Chasquido!

In teh first map I was already hsaking like a fuck and did some mistakes in the very beginning, good that so did chasqo and we were still more or less in a close battle but then I suddeny got kicked off the block because of the lag :( Chances were still not too bad to catch him up but then I did another mistake and fell inbetween the blocks which have gotten me stuck there :( It was an obvious lose.

Very surprisingly I managed to make quite good run on clintmo_dday and we were in the very close battle throughout the whole map and that's cosindering that my hands were jerking as if I was drunk epileptic dude. Finally, by the finish I managed to get chasquido off my trace and I barely jumped these last blocks of the map. Could barely sync 2 strafes lol!

bhop_china fail didn't strike me as a sruprise huh? (read previous sentence). Only managed first lj in 4th attempt :D

I believe I did very good on luonto and so did chasquido untill he failed in the 2nd room. I was already in a very good lead of approx 20+ seconds in the field room. But before I decided to eventually slow down and switch to a save play I couldn't manage a simple strafe jump and fell down. There I had no chances anymore, only if chasqo fails too, but he didn't. That was GG 3-1 :(

All in all, I believe I did quite good taking into account my incredible nervousness and that the opponent was no one else than chasquido himself. Although, I believe I could really compete if I had better luck than this :( And perhaps a little more smoothness haha. Well GG WP Chasqo, I believe you have more than what it takes to get to the grand final.

Just felt like expressing :D

coreUPT360*25/10/2013 20:47

glp

znx26/10/2013 05:14

Well I dont understand the fixtures at all lol. The link shows that it is a tree format, but I see people who lost in the first round itself playing matches. So is it tree (Knockout) or league format?

Anyway, if ajuh is still in, I guess its him or neXt.

rawerecord holder Tournament #126/10/2013 05:26

Chasquido v Bibika at the Grand Final

SamB26/10/2013 09:09

Ajuhhhhh never been in :D

Page 2 of 2

Please log in to post replies.