Bug Reports
When i see my friends list and when i click to page 2 it sends me to http://xtreme-jumps.eu/news.php?page=2
http://xtreme-jumps.eu/user.php?0.20.DESC
No flags in the forum near users... Or is that how it is going to be?
I can't see flags near users, and I can't see my visitors/friends on user link :)
Why isn't there anymore icons like recordholder, moviemaker, donator and others. I liked them, and would like to see still here. Or I am just blind and do not see
And PsYxOpAt, have you seen yet my former reply, I edited it. =)
micael yes i saw what icons? what are you talking about?
[/youtube] code does not work in comments. Also I'd love to have an ability to have vidoes and images embeded on forums and comments.
EDIT: Oh nvm, [/youtube] it working good. Does it look more accurate (if put a little more effort than I did)? http://i.imgur.com/5SyHjz1.jpg
EDIT2: Tried to attach an image via [img] code, the image was too large so it messed up all page. Make some code to have a control over the size.
psyxo, I mean I don't see after the name icons. for example Spider1, he had before update so many icons after his name, but now I don't see them. Dunno is it bug for me or something.
on User page it only shows chatbox posts number, but no comments and forumposts number.
link's colors missing in the tournament section
would it be possible to re-arrange the demo ranking page http://xtreme-jumps.eu/demo_ranking.php similar to the player's info one? http://xtreme-jumps.eu/demos_history/player.php
so in other words make it show like this.. rank -> author/player name -> demos -> %
Warnings are bugged. Don't know how to explain it but I will try :D
Well, when you move your cursor on the nick of the player you should see cause of the ban. When you scroll down the page and try to move a curson to the nick you can not see information about a ban because it stays at the previous position which we can't see because we scrolled down. Information about the ban should be above/below the nick.. I hope you'll understand :D
When I go More->friends and want to see another page of friends its send me to news....
http://xtreme-jumps.eu/community.php - links do not work - 404!
@spider pagination is fixed, but the conformation and other buttons doesn't work. the file is way to fucked up...
@ram009 ty fixed.
shortucts page and profile pages coming. players and demo_history will be fixed these days as well.
Show all demos fuction in players information doesnt work (404 error
Originally posted by bkZ|PsYxOpAt@Moxx The admin forums are hidden. Will test again when I open the site later. It's on the public so ppl can express their opinions and give ideas or report bugs.
@ndr I can edit my post? contact me at steam
Yes the forums hidden but what Moxx mean is that we all can see when you've guys posted in those restricted forums of yours! http://gyazo.com/d0e589b5c4237c4b1deaacdbc413fcf2
Just an idea, could you make interview page, where gonna be every XJ interview
Sure. We are working on that. the default articles from e107 sucks so we are going to code our own page.
user page looks so ugly old one was better i think
Please log in to post replies.