Bug Reports

Started by faker mapper
09/09/2013 22:25
Sticky
Page 4 of 6
D2B20/09/2013 21:06

Hi there. Dont know if there's a bug or something. but look at this map:

http://xtreme-jumps.eu/demos_history/map_info.php?map=kz_winterdust

PsYxOpAt mapper21/09/2013 08:54

no it's not a bug. i fixed the code and since the map was recorded under the old system u see all this ^^

D2B21/09/2013 16:06(edited 21/09/2013 16:11)

hello again. This isnt a bug but the headers should be with a different color

http://xtreme-jumps.eu/e107_plugins/forum/forum_stats.php

Edit: online.php link redirects to news.php

finzer26/09/2013 00:20(edited 26/09/2013 00:21)

didnt read the whole thread so maybe someone has already pointed it out but it should be a column "TO" instead of "FROM" on the outbox messages page.

rampLrecord holder26/11/2013 15:01(edited 26/11/2013 15:04)

Bad adress >>> OTHER LINKS>COMMUNITIES

Image

http://kzru.net

Image
http://unique-kz.net


________

WORLD RECORDS>HISTORY RESTORATION >>> http://s15.postimg.org/mcw7v7iqz/wayback.jpg

ivansky27/11/2013 17:30

I get no flags and no nicknames on forums : http://i.imgur.com/QY7WryM.png

PsYxOpAt mapper27/11/2013 17:33

Try F5 or CTRL+F5. I'm working on fixing a function and it might cause some troubles. Sorry for that.

SUBWAYZ27/11/2013 18:33

Originally posted by PsYxOpAt
@finzer ok will fix

@spider it should be like that. u have a dropdown menu

@shock noted. menu coming tomorrow

@spe6men, micale. fixed ty

@remote can u show me a pic?


https://dl.dropboxusercontent.com/u/56719849/xj.jpg that picture? :)

Jimbou05/12/2013 17:21(edited 05/12/2013 17:25)

search link in mainmenu positions badly on my chrome browser
adding "padding: 0;" to .mainmenu css fixes it, or just increase the width then.

/edit nvm, seems like I had the whole page zoomed in a bit

PsYxOpAt mapper14/01/2014 22:28

Awaiting new ideas.

omilo14/01/2014 22:41

I want to be able to download maps directly, either from WR news posts, or in records list. Meaning I want 1-2 less clicks :P

finzer15/01/2014 14:44

would be nice if the times displayed (on forums, newposts, chatbox, etc) could be based on our local timezone.

SamB15/01/2014 14:58

Would be nice to see flags and other stuff in "view all posts"

iNsprate moviemaker15/01/2014 15:16

Originally posted by finzEr
would be nice if the times displayed (on forums, newposts, chatbox, etc) could be based on our local timezone.

Keo mapper15/01/2014 20:08

why are the times on maps (old record times) with 00:00:00?
And why are they not back on?

PsYxOpAt mapper15/01/2014 20:22

he 00:00:00 times are there because the maps or demos doesn't exist anymore.

@omilo Will try, but can't promise you mostly because of the way the release script was made.

D2B15/01/2014 20:52(edited 16/01/2014 01:21)

Originally posted by Stanimir Dimitrov
he 00:00:00 times are there because the maps or demos doesn't exist anymore.

@omilo Will try, but can't promise you mostly because of the way the release script was made.


I dont understand this statement (about 0 times).
Could you explain it better ?

Edit: I've figured out you are refering to the old system right? (saw it my previously post sorry :D) but it doesnt look good in this way, because this function doesnt fulfill its purpose

remake26/01/2014 16:54

http://prntscr.com/2mra1u

Cobrex mapper Tournament #226/01/2014 16:58(edited 26/01/2014 17:02)

Originally posted by Stanimir Dimitrov
The 00:00:00 times are there because the maps or demos doesn't exist anymore.


I don't get it. Why should that matter affect the times? If you know the numbers, write them down. Why should the "new system" affect that anyway ... I dont get it :(

________________
Why do you put the dates like this : month/day/year ?? It should be day/month/year ... .. ??

rampLrecord holder04/03/2014 16:31

In "Records list" when I click on some map with more than 1 route redirect me to http://xtreme-jumps.eu/demos.php page again!

For example when i try to see the records on kz_xj_3ways[hard] >>> http://xtreme-jumps.eu/demos_history/map_info.php?map=kz_xj_3ways[hard]

Page 4 of 6

Please log in to post replies.