Reviving of HNS

14/09/2013 13:55
Page 3 of 4
quikmooh15/09/2013 10:41

It've died yeeeeears ago. hnseu was made by noqex. After hnseu noqex has hosted ID-Game.net, my-Mod

evuly15/09/2013 12:58

HideNSeek died when hns.eu died imo, ID-hns was a good effort and the cup brough some activity but it'll never be the same. Having a section here would bring the scene more attention than creating a whole new website.

g-Lprecord holder Tournament #115/09/2013 13:38

Originally posted by WeMeRA
Originally posted by g-Lp
XJ has nothing to do with 100 aa.

They don't even want Slide so why would they do HNS ?


we dont want 100aa hns, we want to revive the 10aa hns scene..


My bad, it's true that kind of HNS is 10 aa; since all the HNS servers are 100 aa...

Anyway XJ is about climbing, kreedz.

nerv.15/09/2013 18:38

should be xtreme-climbing.eu instead =d haha jk

cC|Nikolaa15/09/2013 21:07

Originally posted by g-Lp
Originally posted by WeMeRA
Originally posted by g-Lp
XJ has nothing to do with 100 aa.

They don't even want Slide so why would they do HNS ?


we dont want 100aa hns, we want to revive the 10aa hns scene..


My bad, it's true that kind of HNS is 10 aa; since all the HNS servers are 100 aa...

Anyway XJ is about climbing, kreedz.


Guess who has made the kz_hidenseek_b01/2 maps.. Kreedz himself

WeMeRA24/09/2013 17:03

Have the admins discussed any further and come to a conclusion or is still fakers words that is final?

lagster mapper24/09/2013 17:05

hns won't come back unless twinkgirll does

<3

Originally posted by LAGSTERRrRkz[a
]
hns won't come back unless twinkgirll does

<3

He is still around :)

lagster mapper24/09/2013 17:10

haha he _IS_ hns

Lelekolkosamdobar20/10/2013 14:19

Get back Insilio boost server! :(

stanykaff18/11/2013 21:41

Great idea!

But have in mind that there is a big difference between HNS on 10aa and on 100aa. Personally I do not like playing on a 100aa server, because a day of that and strafes on a 10aa server are horrorable. But ofcourse that is only me, I play different stuff and I do not like having bad strafes, we have to keep in mind that there are player who play only HNS on 100aa. The question here is what do the majority of people play. But for a fact I can say that the good players in the Bulgarian servers were in 10aa (and when I mean good, I mean they played for months and gave everything to be the best e.g. FreestyleR).

I see that some people are against the idea, but hey...they community is "Xtreme-Jumps" not "Kreedz...somthing"...Who said that HNS can not have "Xtreme-Jumps". I do not see the difference between a ROTW video and one of the many 5v1 surrviving runs I have seen in HNS. Of course those are different stuff but they both involve JUMPING SKILLS, but they are difficult in their own way.

I have followed the XJ community constanly since I found the website and I do not think it is in its best shape (user wise). When XJ did an update of the time stopper (adding ms), there was a boom of video upload, forum activity, chatbox activity etc. (that is my opinion). Adding something new and fresh to the community not only keeps it alive, but it also attributes to its enlargment and I think that the staff of XJ wants a reasonably big, healthy and active community.

P.S. Trying something new will not kill the community and if the idea is not working as planned members of XJ (who like the idea) will try their best to help out. And if anything the project can always be shutdown.

ivansky18/11/2013 23:31

do you realize that you bump a thread which was already discussed?

stanykaff19/11/2013 01:09

Yep :) But I just wanted to post something, I know that many people out there think the same things as me, but we are not the ones calling out the shots, so...I just wanted to let people think over (if they wanted to) :)

Arion19/11/2013 07:31

I am currently working on this kind of project, but as a national project so far. Maybe I'll think bigger. Anyway see you in 2-3 months in this thread xD .

Mehrshad3D19/11/2013 07:46

Nice Idea yes yes yes :gj:

quikmooh13/01/2014 17:12

Glad to see somebody has replied something here. Sadly XJ didn't like the idea, or does? hmm

g-Lprecord holder Tournament #113/01/2014 18:34

I hope they don't

Lelekolkosamdobar13/01/2014 18:53

*In my mind*
Reviving HNS?
http://static2.wikia.nocookie.net/__cb20130912234224/fossilfighters/images/e/e2/How-about-no-bear.jpg - reply

propanelj record holder13/01/2014 19:09(edited 13/01/2014 19:10)

Originally posted by sicknature
*In my mind*
Reviving HNS?
http://static2.wikia.nocookie.net/__cb20130912234224/fossilfighters/images/e/e2/How-about-no-bear.jpg - reply

you know thats about how regular CS players think of kz

m4r1o17/01/2014 00:26(edited 17/01/2014 00:43)

some of archives Image

Page 3 of 4

Please log in to post replies.