Reviving of HNS
Let's revive this thread again although people have already discussed it before - why?
Administration is different and with different views due to the some of the important changes that happened to the kz scenein these last 5 years and in general the activity of 1.6 nowadays.
If you guys remember, XJ was considering to accept SLIDE and also SURF maps recently, something that was completely denied in the past, especially with SURF that uses illegal settings (100aa). But XJ accepted KZMod in 2015, that has Tag Arena which is basically HNS and if modified, it could be just like regular 1.6 hns EASILY. Moreover, I made a cosy climbing thread about deathrun where votes are also in favor for such implementations as I talked with both map admins and the CEO.
So I dont see a reason why it shouldnt be accepted in 2017, all the borders are already gone, XJ is not anymore KZ-only or lets say CLIMB-only. Nowadays kreedz means more than just climb. Kreedz its everything movement related, just look at kzmod.
I know chances of integrating it are low, BUT its better to know that administration at least accept it as a mod worth adding it. Take for example SLIDE maps. Yes, they are yet to be added, but you can be pretty sure that no one is against adding them.
Thats what im trying to do with bumping up this thread. Trying to find an ´official´ approval for an uncertain implementation in the future.
Regards
Please log in to post replies.