kz-endo Community
Alright I apologize, I had to run out quickly to get a haircut ya know? stay flossin' regardless; I've taken the last few minutes to assess fantasm's post properly and am a little thrown by the personal assessment and it's irrelevance to my overall initial reaction toward the kz-endo 'community.'
So lets begin with your assessment, on me and my character. Yes, I do attend a university in New York, and yes, I've been known to dabble in recreations. The entire discussion surrounding forms of 'molly' actually sprung from people in which you seemed to know in the server, if I recall correctly we were talking about the term 'molly' and whether or not a press falls under the category. As it turns out, apparently no, it does not, the term 'molly' actually only relates to a specific purity; this is a fact I was not aware of, having come with an immense amount of bias from Australia. Regardless, your out of context personal jabs in attempting to hinder my reputation through exposing my knowledge of controlled substances is absolutely absurd. Alongside an out of context discussion regarding my social status in New York? I remember what you're talking about, I merely mentioned the juxtaposition between Abercrombie & Fitch 'greek' life beer pong players, against (in my eyes) the more desirable nightlife that sits in the heart of New York City. So in some sense, you are correct, the majority of my friendship circle stems beyond the realm of my campus, "pathetic" though, fuck maybe I need to join the chess club or something and make some real friends. Come on man, I'm not sure why this is being made personal nor how the fuck it relates at all to my capacity as a kreedz player.
I'm unsure how any of these conversations, much less how my character, is at all relevant. Unless you're saying since I'm a 'friendless drug user' my assessment of your servers are completely incorrect?
Originally posted by jinglesayo what's gucc
lagster brings up some good but flawed pts cuz ya'll crazies got your roster out of control n shit gotta enforce that ya feel? but the bro just came on for his first and second times, these are just his first impressions and thats what its about for most people nahmean (depends, in NA this is a godsend cause we aint tryna play 100aa noslow hns)
(btw im on the lookout for that molly dont sleep)
Your own clan mate is able to, with a little more of an open mind, seemingly understand where I'm coming from, alongside openly happy to support the use of molly which completely ruins your point on drugs and it's potential effect on whether or not I am fit to make an assessment.
~
In regard to you keeping the details regarding the leggie situation private; uh what?
So you're more than happy to spread details in the server and put him down, then all of a sudden you get called out and won't let your tongue slip? The majority of my post surrounded the situation with leggie and you neglected to even respond. Instead you wrote a whole lot of garbage about how I'm an annoyance in your server. It seems your views on ANYONE who stands up to you are they are bad, an annoyance and (through the use of your assessment of me) have no right to judge.
Originally posted by leggielol, you have 1 problem fantasm, you run your mouth to much especially about things you know nothing about, you constantly harassed me saying i had no proof for banning lyNn so i removed you from friends and thats why you banned me if you want to run a good group you can't have hated towards people for stupid reasons and then take actions against those people for something so childish otherwise you get problems with it, for instance tundra quit on you because of it didn't he? brandon things you're well.... im sure you can figure that 1 out, it has potential to be good but not if you're gunna be such a cry baby about something so minor that has nothing to do with the servers.
I'm just quoting this because it's absolutely wonderful and calls you out for the misc that you are. I've never seen so many NA players online at once, fuck, did I ruffle some feathers and bring up some discussion in the servers?! Good attempt brother bear but back the fuck off, lets not compare lives and whose is more "pathetic." Because if we were to play, I'm fairly confident I'd find success.
There was no reason to make any of this personal, god knows what you're trying to achieve. I gave a MERE INITIAL assessment of how disrespectful you and your 'clan' are toward the greater community and all of a sudden, a guy whose never heard of KzM thinks he can make judgement about my life outside of the game in proving that his community, and assessment of those WITHIN the community is legit?
No.
lagster xoxoxoxoxo
To address leggie:
#1.” Run [my] mouth about things I know nothing about” – Please sir, cite examples to back up your claim, because I believe this is an out right lie.
#2. “Constantly harassed” you regarding no proof for LyNn cheating - This is what happened. I think LyNn cheats. I always have, always will. Leggie knows this, and everyone who knows me knows this. Saturday night, two weeks ago tonight, kz-endo had a full 32/32 BHOP server. Things were going great, a lot of appearances from some good people. I made a joke about how LyNn does not really cheat, and that it was a whole conspiracy on XJ. The joke lasted only a brief moment, and it was over and done with. Before this, I don't think I had ever really said anything even similar to this. I had talked with leggie on many occasions prior about how I can't wait until they catch the guy. So anyway, leggie decided that because of this joke he would remove me from his steam friends list. No warning, no exchange of words on steam- in fact I had no idea he had even done it until a week later when I saw him in the server and tried to talk to him and he was ignoring me. It hurts me to think that something so insignificant could seem so worthy of a reason to end the friendship between you and someone else, leggie. Before this, we had some nice talks when you would come in the servers. Sometimes you would follow me into empty servers just to shoot the shit on the mic at times it seemed. I was genuinely concerned for you during your health problems this past month, and I thought we were closer than that. This sir, is the reason why it affected me so much when you removed me for such a stupid, stupid reason. I really have had a hard time understanding how you could stoop so low.
#3. Tundra & Branndonn – Tundra quit kz-endo and KZ altogether it seems, because of your ban. No one else in kz-endo reacted that way toward the news of you getting banned, as it seems no one else cared. Tundra was an unfortunate and unpredictable incident, but the way he handled the situation was childish and immature, as users such as Haxxor and Branndonn, who were there when it happened, can attest to. As for Branndonn, I believe the long period of time in which we have played together over the past few months has done wonders on how we feel about each other. I no longer have a problem with him the way I used to, and if you asked him the same thing, I'm sure he would feel similar.
Please leggie, reconsider your stance toward me and the kz-endo organization. Myself and the group do not deserve such slanderous words. You are someone who represents Xtreme-Jumps and you should behave professionally as such when interacting with people on the site. This includes refraining from calling people “crybabies” in regards to a private conflict.
oh please, you kept going on about it for a week along with napz and it got annoying as for my "stance" i have no stance.... i never slandered the server... i actually spoke up for the server... i just gave you some friendly advice on what not to do and if you really have a problem with how i speak to people then please, write a complain to faker.
I think that overall there might be disputes and problems but overall i think this network of servers and overall community is overall very friendly.
I really like that their servers are almost always filled and full of life (atleast during peak hours), and I really feel that it's an awesome place just overall relax and enjoy abit of kreedz every now and again.
It's been a very long time since i've had a public server i would revisit, but I really enjoy my time on the servers and interacting with the overall community on these servers.
I think that if you are new to kz this is a great place to start playing since there is almost always people to play with and generally have fun.
Best of luck to this newly formed community, however this "drama" should be dealt with privately. Not exactly something that attracts potential members to join a community, unless they are somewhat dramatic themselves and love to butt in.
Anyways, good luck to you guys.
Great server :)
I like the servers can't play much tho mostly lauhing at the conversations