Edgebug Contest
What's the point of asking his settings?
It has absolutely NOTHING to do with how you edgebug.
Actually... the fps does matter a lot. It's easier to do edgebugs with lower fps than with higher. So people with good computers that has 100 fps all the time has disadventage (spelling?) on edgebugging... although people under 85 fps can't send in WR's :D
I know that :D
But he asked about his mouse-settings, and what DPI or sensitivity you have doesn't matter.
Schwabba your triple edge demo requires bhopbox.mdl =/...
you can get it from BCM Plugin (Bunnyhop Course Maker)
Schwabba..and what about my EBs? link is my first post. or you stop to update this thread? ^^
http://www.sendspace.com/file/6g8avl double eb i will try triple later :)
i can did only 1edgebug :(
so i did it with M249 :)
kz_ep_gigablock_b01
http://uploaded.to/?id=d418pk
[ Edited Mon Mar 05 2007, 05:20AM ]
my friend--------v.c|bin did 2edgebug on cg_w00tblock
http://uploaded.to/?id=twddet
I have 1, de_rats, from above the door, jump 2 the mousetrap "BACKGUARD", but, i have it in fps_max 60, and i dont know why, my brother touch the VGA settings, i guess
nice!
I have done 10+ doubles in the past , 3-4 in a row should be just lucky cuz imo there isnt much skill in edgebuging
you are player!
pro player*
I know, it`s old thread, but i just didn`t want to make a new... Only 1 tripple? I think, what this topic want a fresh demos! :)
lol :D one of my 1st posts :D
http://rapidshare.com/files/79071602/edge.rar (mine) 1 eb at inferno :D
agree and can add jumpbugs :D
Schwabba is active??? because he should refresh the post
OT: propaans why did you want my 256 with 3 strafes?? It's for something special or something else?
WOW!Nice thread!!w8 my demoZ :D
haha have one tripleedge...gonna find it
http://buffer.gaming.sk/multiljs/triple_edgebug_Raptor22.rar
shako 1eb=nothing, 2eb=nothing special, 3eb=pro, gJ Raptor! :)
Sko OT = on topic, and I dont think that your 256 jump was about the topic :E
Bibo will pwn that :D
Please log in to post replies.