Edgebug Contest

Started by Schwabba
28/02/2007 15:10
Page 3 of 3
elITe^28/12/2007 02:46

If ppl really geeked it like lj'ing, 5eb demos would exist for sure...a 5ebs demo would be _Über_ :D

Fact or Fiction28/12/2007 02:58

somewhere had triple edgebug onkz_ darkmine :)

F0ck3eR28/12/2007 03:19

anyone doit 4

lalevUl28/12/2007 04:14

3.
- sj (Demo)
-> Details: made 1 edgebug on map kz_exn_jungle

Huh? I thought this thread was about how many EB's you can do in a row? which means more then one? This thread could be 2032002 pages long if you could post a demo with only 1 edgebug?

Wake up ffs :D

NeMiQ2228/12/2007 11:39

I have 5ebs in row but with fps max 22 and if you think that it's easy you should try it yourself but you can believe me that's like 3ebs with fps max 101

rusty28/12/2007 12:14

i think i got a demo of 5 eb still with fps 20 or 30 i think. and its ezier then 3 with 100 for sure.

akM28/12/2007 14:58

demos....

I can also i have made 10 edgebugs withotu demo. no prove!

Fact or Fiction28/12/2007 15:13

developer off, fps max 30 and u r the edgebug KING :D

rusty28/12/2007 15:23

i said i think.. and i only found a 4eb with low fps. if u want demo ask k.

Nannou29/12/2007 17:44

SkalLp
2xEgeBug with AWP
kz_man_redrock
-link-

P.S. I use EdgeBug stats by Newbie
KZRU

Page 3 of 3

Please log in to post replies.