Faith II 85% 02-15 UPDATED

Started by M4kind
01/11/2013 20:34
Read-Only
Page 1 of 2
M4kind01/11/2013 20:34(edited 15/02/2014 17:25)

So hello, I'm M4kind today is a great day, I was thinking about Faith II, I was confused, yet still I thought - Why not! There you have it, I'm doing a democall for Faith II!
Rules:NOkz_longjumps2 kzlt_weirdjumps
No Cheating
No spectators and hns training menus(and no jointeam menus too)

Allowed:[color="#333333"] All kz or default maps you can imagine doing sick tj's and combos (no slide_, surf_)[/color]
My friend random and I, will gather the demos and check them, you can contact him trough steam, since his account is "f*cked up". About demos, I can maximum accept 4 demos from 1 player, that means : 1 player - 3 demos.
In other words, I want TJ/COMBO fails.
Note: If it's not a default map, please put map with your demo! Thanks.
*****The Great Fail list (Player List)*****
Translucent
propane
Nikita
M4kind
Severely
Nokkan
iNsprate



Demos Collected: 22/20(?)
Contacts:
deniska1212 - random
gorden2005 - M4kind

propanelj record holder02/11/2013 01:38

Lets see if i have any good fails then hehue

~krater~02/11/2013 08:58

propane if you don't have any fails then really hehue -.-

Lelekolkosamdobar02/11/2013 09:10

that was fast :D

M4kind02/11/2013 11:30

Yes, I have some pretty epic motivation and music to make this in to a masterpiece!

r4xe02/11/2013 11:58

good luck dude, the first was amazing, i know this ones gonna rock too!

M4kind02/11/2013 13:02

Originally posted by r4xe
good luck dude, the first was amazing, i know this ones gonna rock too!

Thx !

propanelj record holder02/11/2013 14:38

Originally posted by ~krater~
propane if you don't have any fails then really hehue -.-

fails i got but not sure if i've saved any tj fails :]

JamBawa02/11/2013 15:58

goodluck with your project! looking forward to it ^^

M4kind02/11/2013 19:52

Originally posted by jamshedr
goodluck with your project! looking forward to it ^^

Thxxx

ivansky06/11/2013 07:59

good luck,hope it is as good as faith 1

M4kind06/11/2013 14:27

Originally posted by ivansky
good luck,hope it is as good as faith 1

I hope I can actualy make it better than that :P

M4kind22/01/2014 18:16

So guys, this tread is going to grow old, I don't want to cancel it, I have 14 demos as of now, Bring everything you got, and please read the project fully to understand what I ask for :)

eclipzh25/01/2014 12:41

I have one pretty nice fail even tho it's 6+ months old but random said it has 100.5 fps. And yea I guess I had that since they updated cs at that time or something. So he wouldn't accept my demo. But tell me if that's a problem for you

M4kind25/01/2014 13:28

Originally posted by eclipzh
I have one pretty nice fail even tho it's 6+ months old but random said it has 100.5 fps. And yea I guess I had that since they updated cs at that time or something. So he wouldn't accept my demo. But tell me if that's a problem for you

Sadly I can't accept it, though I want everything to be legal as much as it can be.. But if you have something more, feel free to contact me trough steam or however you like to. :)

iNsprate moviemaker25/01/2014 14:43(edited 25/01/2014 14:45)

Originally posted by eclipzh
I have one pretty nice fail even tho it's 6+ months old but random said it has 100.5 fps. And yea I guess I had that since they updated cs at that time or something. So he wouldn't accept my demo. But tell me if that's a problem for you

Hilarious, who would accept an illegal demo for an edit?

M4kind26/01/2014 22:15

Originally posted by iNsprate
Originally posted by eclipzh
I have one pretty nice fail even tho it's 6+ months old but random said it has 100.5 fps. And yea I guess I had that since they updated cs at that time or something. So he wouldn't accept my demo. But tell me if that's a problem for you

Hilarious, who would accept an illegal demo for an edit?

If you didin't knew, it wouldn't hurt ya

iNsprate moviemaker08/02/2014 22:22(edited 08/02/2014 22:24)

Originally posted by M4kind
Originally posted by iNsprate
Originally posted by eclipzh
I have one pretty nice fail even tho it's 6+ months old but random said it has 100.5 fps. And yea I guess I had that since they updated cs at that time or something. So he wouldn't accept my demo. But tell me if that's a problem for you

Hilarious, who would accept an illegal demo for an edit?

If you didin't knew, it wouldn't hurt ya

Didn't know*, yanno? Nice trailer.

Can't quite imagine a tj fail.. unless it's lj stuff which you banned so I have no idea but it puts on some expectation :)

WeMeRA09/02/2014 10:44

a movie based on failed trickjumps? I don't understand this

Page 1 of 2