Faith II 85% 02-15 UPDATED

Started by M4kind
01/11/2013 20:34
Read-Only
Page 2 of 2
M4kind09/02/2014 16:10

Originally posted by ShoCk
Can't quite imagine a tj fail.. unless it's lj stuff which you banned so I have no idea but it puts on some expectation :)

It's about the trick jumps, the stats, and mostly how hard it is to get those high stats on a place, in a default map (mostly) :)

M4kind09/02/2014 16:12

Originally posted by WeMeRA
a movie based on failed trickjumps? I don't understand this

It would something like Failicious series from Wqqko (don't know if I spell your nicnkame right buddy).
But instead of kz_ljs and kzlt_wjs, it's on default maps, and other maps which are not the 1's that listed just now

M4kind15/02/2014 17:25

Updatezor

polsik21/02/2014 20:24

gl mate <2

eclipzh09/03/2014 11:02

Originally posted by iNsprate
Originally posted by eclipzh
I have one pretty nice fail even tho it's 6+ months old but random said it has 100.5 fps. And yea I guess I had that since they updated cs at that time or something. So he wouldn't accept my demo. But tell me if that's a problem for you

Hilarious, who would accept an illegal demo for an edit?


Oh, yea it's so illegal woop da fucking woo. A combo fail with 100.5 fps wooow you're like dehydrated-rock-hard stupid

IceVip09/03/2014 12:26

Originally posted by eclipzh
Originally posted by iNsprate
Originally posted by eclipzh
I have one pretty nice fail even tho it's 6+ months old but random said it has 100.5 fps. And yea I guess I had that since they updated cs at that time or something. So he wouldn't accept my demo. But tell me if that's a problem for you

Hilarious, who would accept an illegal demo for an edit?


Oh, yea it's so illegal woop da fucking woo. A combo fail with 100.5 fps wooow you're like dehydrated-rock-hard stupid

eclipzh, if the editor wants to go frontpage that would not be possible because of your demo, admins wont give the slightest fuck if practically the demo is not cheated, black n white that's what matters.

ViDtam12/03/2014 15:36

Locking this thread cause the movie has been already released. Continue your conversation through PM

Page 2 of 2