Management Changes; NAPZ
Due to the recent and drastic changes to the websites management, I'm reposting the logic I stand by in hoping that NAPZ will be unbanned. My original thread was closed due to the bias of an admin that is no longer supporting XJ thus is the reason I am reposting this. Before I get in trouble myself or people start taking shots at my attempts to bring this issue back to light, please refer to the comment I've just made; the admin that originally closed the thread is no longer part of the discussion thus a new discussion should be set in place in giving NAPZ a fair chance. There is a whole bunch of other stuff in my original post in which I have neglected to remove despite being irrelevant, I've just copied it straight from that thread. Enjoy.
Alright, before you close the thread I’d appreciate whoever opens this up and sees the wall of text to take the time to read, understand and potentially consider or add to the points I’m going to address. The reason behind the thread does in fact stem from why I believe Xtreme-Jumps should reconsider letting NAPZ become more involved in the community through unbanning him, though I’d like to bring up a few other points alongside some further suggestions that I think the Xtreme-Jumps team should consider. Let’s start with NAPZ.
Like many of the members within this community, NAPZ has a long history. He’s been around. I’d like to break down why I believe he should be unbanned into a set of contents to hopefully make this flow a little better, alongside successfully tying ‘why he should be unbanned’ into the rest of the arguments I will attempt in making, thus;
Part I.
I. XJ; Individual and Bias opinions
II. NAPZ; Past
III. NAPZ; Essay
IV. NAPZ; Current State
V. NAPZ; Future State and Summary
Alongside these topics, I’m also cherishing the opportunity to discuss a few topics near irrelevant to NAPZ though directly related to Xtreme-Jumps;
Part II.
VI. XJ; Map-Checking
VII. XJ; Tournament
VIII. Community; Aliasing
Part I.
I. XJ; Individual and Bias opinions
Let’s begin. I wrote a thread a long time ago that got me into a lot of trouble regarding the opinions and views of the XJ staff which essentially was drawn from a comment outlining that the community is run on the views and opinions of individuals rather against what I thought at the time was a more ‘moral’ system. Just in case you want to see the thread (which is a fantastic read mind you) please feel free to view it here; -link- . Regardless, my basic point was that the staff at XJ need to understand their role beyond their own bias in attempting to make the right decisions for the community as a whole. This is an argument I stand by, though in browsing through the posts again, refreshing my memory, ndR raised a really good point; the notion of ‘invisible’ admins against the admins at XJ who are actually involved in the game. He’s right, and I wouldn’t want the admins at XJ to be disassociated from the game so I completely understand the difficulty in approaching situations without bias. I believe bias can be both a good, and bad thing. For example, me; I’ve been banned from XJ multiple times, and the only reason I managed to get myself back here was because of admins who knew, and get along with me. There is little to no way I would be here typing this, if it wasn’t for the bias of admin’s who legitimately liked me, because although I believe being unbanned is a good thing, was unbanning me the best thing for the community? I think so, but I’m sure many of the other admins, and maybe the community, might not agree. What’s my point? Well, from what I’ve both seen and heard, the admin’s don’t like NAPZ, thus it is hindering rather than helping. I have absolutely no idea nor solution to the problem of admin’s, their views, and how this ties into individual cases, but thought it was important to bring this fact of reality up because in this situation it is pretty much guaranteeing NAPZ stays banned, which, I do not, nor do the majority of the community, agree with. This is the reason I believe he’s not being given a fair chance, and it is the perfect stepping stone into the rest of my piece; Why NAPZ should be unbanned.
II. NAPZ; Past
As I mentioned at the beginning of my essay, NAPZ has been around for a long time. He has both done, and admitted to some not so great things, but has apologized and been up front about all of it. I hate to sound like a broken record but the things NAPZ did wrong, are very similar to things that many within the community seem to think is okay when it comes to others. This ties directly back into my post about individual bias and opinions. Let’s take a few classic examples which I, and others, have discussed multiple times; kayne. I like kayne, don’t get me wrong and I hate having to continually use his case but it seems to be the most obvious logical flaw in keeping NAPZ unbanned. In most gaming communities, cheating is beyond the worst thing anybody can do, which is understandable. I can only speak to communities I’ve been a part of, but most of them meant long-term of lifelong bans from communities, LAN events, tournaments, everything. For some reason, completely unknown to me, Xtreme-Jumps seems to think cheating is okay. Not only was kayne caught cheating multiple times, he used different aliases alongside the distribution of cheats and then, the community decided to give him demo-checking rights. Absolutely absurd. This type of behavior sends the wrong message to everyone; it’s okay to cheat because you can still make it at Xtreme-Jumps, you can be anything you want. Even an admin.
Let’s move onto another case. heL. Who too took part in an immense amount of wrong doing. Similarly to NAPZ, recorded and submitted demo’s under an alias that wasn’t his. Yet, he is unbanned, and hailed as a hero, the community loves him, as do the admins. Moxx, for example, decided to do a ‘late night fun on the park bench’ (still waiting for late night; omg0) with him or whatever (which was great, don’t get me wrong) but further reiterates my point in that bias and opinions scope every single outcome at XJ. So whilst heL is being hailed as king, NAPZ stays banned because the admins don’t like him? There is a whole bunch of other cheaters that managed to get themselves unbanned, I mean, if I cheated and got caught submitting a demo or using an account (this actually happened, kz[a] Hazard used my XJ account whilst I was with him IRL, I got unbanned straight away) I’m almost certain I have enough of a relationship with the admins (maybe rofl) to talk my way out of a ban.
The notion of ‘chance’ is interesting and entirely subjective. But using kayne as an example; lots of chances, EVEN me, I’ve been banned (not for cheating) many a time but still continue to be given ‘chances’ (granted that these ‘chances’ in my eyes are completely ridiculous and mean little to nothing, maybe this is a topic for another time anyway..) In both circumstances, heL and kayne, both players have essentially ‘proven’ themselves within the community as being able to play kz at an international level, legit. You aren’t even giving NAPZ a chance; this is where the real issue lies (I will reiterate this point later on).
III. NAPZ; Essay
The process an individual takes in getting themselves unbanned is writing an essay outlining that they accept and understand why the ban was put in place, and help give reason as to why they believe they are deserving of another ‘chance.’ I personally agree with this process; it means a player, or community member, must take both the imitative and time, in putting together their thoughts and pretty much, a little bit of effort, in ‘proving’ to the admins that they understand their mistakes. For anyone to sit down, think about what they’ve done, suck up their pride and admit fault; this is probably the best way possible to assess a community member’s ability to be let back into the community. NAPZ wrote an essay, an essay which I’ve read multiple times, an essay in which he outlines where he was wrong, understands and admits fault, and then (like every other member that has been unbanned through the ‘essay’ system) vows to come back as an active and upstanding citizen within the community. I mean, what’s the problem with his essay? It seems to tick all the boxes for me, is there a secret word or something that he forgot to write down? The main argument against NAPZ’s essay is in regard to NAPZ’s ‘lying’, I understand what leggie is saying (and love him immensely) but the notion of NAPZ’s ‘lying’ is completely irrelevant and not an argument that I, or anyone, should see fit in him remaining banned. The basic premise for leggie’s concern stems from NAPZ’s comment in his essay which reads;
"As you guys may know I got banned from xtreme jumps a couple months back for recoding for someone else. At first I thought it would be kind of nice to let someone else have a world record" (NAPZ)
To which leggie pointed out as a lie (the reason NAPZ remains banned), because;
“he only recorded for micke cos micke gave him like 20 hacked steam accs.” (Leggie)
Topic can be viewed here: -link-
The fact that NAPZ recorded for micke is true, he did; it’s not right and against the rules, but his motivation for doing so is beyond the point. Whether or not NAPZ recorded for micke’s hacked steam accounts doesn’t and shouldn’t matter; it is also impossible to prove. NAPZ could of recorded the demo for 1 million hacked steam accounts, who cares? And who knows? It poses no relevance to whether or not he should be unbanned and (would love to insert some misc sociology information here but won’t) why is morality being brought into this? NAPZ admitted to the act, he did the wrong thing, and he apologized. Why does XJ or anybody care what he did it for? Would it be different if micke paid him money? If he did it for drugs? If he did it for hacked porn accounts? It is beyond the point and the real fault is him recording the demo, not his motive for doing it. Pointing out that he ‘lied’ is an excuse to keep him banned when all else has failed. Hacked steam accounts or not, it is of little importance to NAPZ’s case and the absolute last thing XJ need to worry about; for the sake of staying open minded, sure, if it was the other way round and you had someone like micke with (hypothetically assuming that he knows how) the knowhow to steal accounts, MAYBE it would be a liability for XJ thus the argument ‘we can’t unban him as he may take our accounts.’ What is NAPZ (assuming the above) who clearly can’t steal anything but world-records (lul) going to threaten within the community? Even making the micke argument would be a long stretch and I’d probably write another wall of text if that were to ever happen lol logic people. Logic.
To summarize thus far, NAPZ wrote his essay, he apologized and did exactly what the community asked of him. I’ve completely ruined the argument regarding his ‘lies’ and proven why they should play no part in him being banned. Other members of the community are respected and given ‘chances’ while NAPZ remains banned due to lack of association with the XJ staff. Refer to paragraph one if you need a recap on why I’ve used the term ‘association.’
IV. NAPZ; Current State
NAPZ has been playing actively as of recent. Most notably getting public times and interacting with the community in the game, as opposed to on this site. He’s pretty good at kz. He has a number of fanboys that follow him server to server and his current form isn’t bad. Definitely in shape to contend at a world-record level. Why is this important? This community thrives on its members. Without people actively recording, the community will die. You probably see my point before I’ve even made it, though, in looking back at my previous paragraph, NAPZ wrote in his essay that he’d like to become actively involved in the healthy competition that is the world-record list so why keep him from doing so? In a community that slowly, but inevitably, dying, why keep him from recording demos? His offer to record demos for XJ helps your site more than it helps him. He is willing to put in the time and effort to essentially HELP keep things active and interesting and because of (false) pre-assumptions and stubbornness he remains banned.
These days jumpers come and go, you’ve got KeltA coming back or whatever, but then you’ve got other top tier players who will continue to leave. NAPZ is active, he’s ready, willing and able right now, if he wants to record demos why keep him from doing so.
The definition of ‘world-record’ tends often to get confused when we discuss what it means in kz. A ‘world-record’ is the absolute best anyone in the world can do at completing specific maps. The reason this term gets thrown around so flippantly is because a player like LEWLY is probably not going to waste his time on maps he dislikes; thus the world record holder of maps of lesser popularity completely contradict the term world-record SO what I’m saying is NAPZ is at a level when he can compete (I believe) for the maps in which do remain actual examples of the term ‘world-record.’ The other point I am trying to make is; if a player can complete a map quicker than another player, this means the player is then the ‘world-record’ holder, Xtreme-Jumps is a MEDIUM for this exact point and should NOT be a restriction. Before I move on (hate to bring this up again) if kayne, who has cheated multiple times and is allowed to record ‘world-records’ is allowed, why isn’t NAPZ? The only function Xtreme-Jumps holds, is the ‘submit’ button and ethos in the fact that it has been around a long enough time to call itself the ‘official’ community, holder of the ‘official’ list of ‘world-records’ (the absolute best of the best). The whole “privilege, not a right” mentality XJ operates under doesn’t work when you align it against the pure definition of what a ‘world-record’ is. Checkmate. I’m almost certain, someone will bring up some sort of elite sport wherein cheating brings a ban; which means a player cannot be eligible for a ‘world-record’, just in-case someone thinks it’s a valid point; don’t make me bring up kayne again, alright champ?
The last point I’d like to make within this subtopic is that NAPZ has a following, fans, friends and people within the community that want to see him back and playing. It’s not as though he’s been stricken and everybody hates him, in the previous thread (See above, where I pulled the leggie quote from) there were many people fighting, or at least asking for the team to give him another chance. A few people even said there is no harm in letting him, which by itself should be enough to let him off; instead I have to write another essay in the hopes that XJ will listen.
V. NAPZ; Future State and Summary
As I mentioned above, NAPZ is currently active and playing. He said he wants to record world records so why not let him. His interactions (the ones I’ve seen) with the community seem pleasant, and it’s not as though he’s out trying to bring down the XJ empire; unbanning him is harmless to XJ and, if anything, only help the site (please review previous paragraph in regard to his demo submissions).
To re-cap before I move onto to XJ specific topics; NAPZ admitted his fault, he submitted an essay just like he was supposed to, wherein he; admitted fault, apologized, and promised not to do it again; just like everyone else who’s been unbanned. The argument in which surrounds him ‘lying’ in his essay, I’ve proven as irrelevant. NAPZ is at a level where he can compete, XJ need players that can compete and the term ‘world-record’ means he, like every other play, should have the ability to submit them. I wrote a whole lot more, read through it again, maybe read it three times before you reply.
I think my argument as to why NAPZ should be unbanned is pretty solid, please consider it properly this time. Let’s move on.
Part II.
VI. XJ; Map-Checking
I’ve discussed this point at length (as have the admins I’m sure) multiple times, especially in my previous thread I believe. The only reason I raise this again is to ask what the go is with the map checking system? Many moons ago I remember a specified team, I also remember a long list of map checking issues from the people involved in the team all the way through to its process. Has this been fixed? I feel new maps keep things interesting and obviously keeps the mappers motivated and active. I think back to the days when achieving a world-record (which seemingly meant a lot more back in the day) was a similar achievement to a mapper successfully getting the kz_ tag. This entire mentality seems to have changed and it’s the community, or those that govern the mapping side of the communities, fault. I’m not entirely sure of the current process, nor does it seem as public as it used to be but I think this should be addressed; mapping is a major part of the game and I think it is being undersold at the moment. This is probably why Cosy is doing so well (lol) due to mappers just putting out whatever because a ‘world-record’ is a ‘world-record’ regardless of its quality. I have little more to say on this point, being quite ignorant to it all (and having never been involved) but like anything I’m certain it’s a difficult situation, regardless I’m just pointing out its importance and hope it gets fixed. I mean, reinstating a map checking team, a team with a ‘sense of importance’ (as it previously was) might help; maybe this is in place now, but the ‘sense of importance’ is indeed lost.
VII. XJ; Tournament
Absolutely superb. Potentially the greatest innovation as of late at Xtreme-Jumps. Let’s take a minute to commemorate and congratulate those involved, because no sarcasm, I think it’s absolutely wonderful. I have thoroughly enjoyed watching the games, keeping up to date with who is playing who and what maps are being played and it’s been great. As some of you may know, I have long fought hard for a league style play system like this, and I think you guys went beyond anything I had discussed so well done it’s been great. Thank you from me to everyone involved. I just have a couple of things I’d like to say; firstly, I think it’s important to keep the momentum going with the tournament, perhaps in a way that keeps it continual. That is, less of a tournament (obviously tournaments are great) and potentially more of a league. I understand the difficulty in doing this, but in having a continual registration potentially more games throughout the week, it may keep things alive for longer. The format is already setup for something like this, with set maps each week etc. Anyhow, the other, main point, I wanted to talk about was the streaming. I know recently this has been an issue based on lack of viewers vs. HLTV but I think you’d probably get more viewers if you had more games at once. I feel as though people are coming to watch half a map (more or less ofc) and then leaving, sort of ‘stopping by.’ In solving the streaming issue, all I wanted to say is potentially play a list of games one after another, condense it a little more to keep people watching and interested. Not sure if that’s the problem, nor if it will work, just a thought. Regardless the HLTV setup and Twitch is great, was a good idea imo to setup a stream.
VIII. Community; Aliasing
Finally, a very short, but what I see as a very important point. Since I’ve taken the time to write a lot, I thought I’d tack on a little extra thought at the end, whether or not this is the right platform to do so, who knows. Recently I’ve been playing a bit of pub, speccing multiple players and what not. I asked an admin (well-known, of this site) who a player was, to which he responded that it was someone aliased to ‘prove’ that any new player that comes along and is good, gets called a cheater straight away. Absolutely moronic. Who knows where this mentality sprung from, perhaps LyNn? I don’t know. But of course, ANYONE in ANY sort of community or competitive environment, who has not paid dues, been around, played, or is at all reputable (has a reputation) is likely to be suspicious. This is the same in any sport/competition in any format around the globe. So for the hero who’s aliasing and trying to ‘prove’ (potentially the dumbest) point, please, stop and assess what the fuck you’re trying to achieve.
That’s pretty much most of what I had to say, I probably forgot a point here or there but I’m sure someone will call me out/pick up on it, to which I will respond accordingly. Appreciate you reading if you got this far.
<3
Originally posted by LAGSTERRrRkz[a]
I’ve completely ruined the argument regarding his ‘lies’ and proven why they should play no part in him being banned.
no, you did put down how you imagine a "moral" system could work out (your own construction, not XJ), and explained why morals should be excluded from judgement, in consequence from treating individuals inside the system
(although i do think that the "lies"-argumentation lacks sense at this special point (because there could be a co-existence of beeing happy to get 100 hacked steam accounts and still thinking recording for somebody else is a morally good thing), i am convinced accepting hacked accounts tells alot about someones personality, just as cheating)
anyways, im just here to tell you, what you are calling "logic" "proof" "checkmate" is a expression of arrogance raised by your convintion you have the competence and right to make your subjective opinion an universal recipe for the wellfare of this community. what you propagate is drawing arbitary lines whithout much of rational argumentation, there is no need to disguis your ideas as razor-sharp deduction. i could now do some 500 lines "quote & show" post but im just gonna say good night. (reading your post makes me almost as angry as reading cyclopp's posts about xj, there's just the difference you do have alot of valid points)
now people could discuss about NAPZ:
PS: unban kafds
I genuinely don't understand your point, please reiterate
[blockquote]Due to the recent and drastic changes to the websites management..[/blockquote]
You know it better than me that the unbanning of a person is never a one-man show. So, in this regard, I am sorry to say that I don't think much has changed. I do appreciate your perseverance, but this thread will also prove to be futile in case your sole target is to get NAPZ unbanned.
[blockquote]Regardless, my basic point was that the staff at XJ need to understand their role beyond their own bias in attempting to make the right decisions for the community as a whole.[/blockquote]
The phrase "right decisions for the community as a whole" is perhaps one of the most ambiguous things to discuss. What you and I might consider "right" might differ from the opinion of some other members which again might differ from that of the admins.
Personally, if you ask me, I'm a staunch believer of permanently banning cheaters, not only from XJ but also from all the kz communities and servers simultaneously. It should be if you get caught cheating, the punishment should be so harsh and extreme that no one dares to repeat it. For me, that should be the "right decisions for the community as a whole".
But since, XJ has a provision for unbanning cheaters, it messes up the system. The process of unbanning depends more on "arbitrary" factors rather than "to the point penned down in black and white" factors. Even if I make peace with my personal opinion of cheaters, I just cannot agree to unbanning cheaters based on the "voting" system. If you cannot come up with a system that eliminates the "personal issues" I don't think XJ should incorporate unbanning at all.
[blockquote]I think my argument as to why NAPZ should be unbanned is pretty solid, please consider it properly this time[/blockquote]
Regarding this, I couldn't be agree more than what kaffee already said
[blockquote]anyways, im just here to tell you, what you are calling "logic" "proof" "checkmate" is a expression of arrogance raised by your convintion you have the competence and right to make your subjective opinion an universal recipe for the wellfare of this community. what you propagate is drawing arbitary lines whithout much of rational argumentation, there is no need to disguis your ideas as razor-sharp deduction[/blockquote]
Also, I'd like to add that, what you call "majority of the community" I'd really like to know how many (and who ofc) support your opinions and suggestions. In case of unbanning NAPZ, however, you can count me in. But then again, I'd like to point out to unban kafds, Nikita and BuTaMuH too :) Hopefully the discussion stays on topic and doesn't get closed.
why should they unban a man who used cheats then had 2nd chance and after that recorded demos for other player?
Hey ivansky, wassup ! Long time no see :D
Actually, his argument is not a stand-alone argument, rather it's a comparative one. If a few other members could get away with it, then why not NAPZ ? This is where I got stuck up :(
Originally posted by LAGSTERRrRkz[aI. XJ; Individual and Bias opinions
Your arguments lack information, to speak about a biased system, and at the same time praising a moral system. A moral system is based on how one is supposed to think in a certain matter. So to have a moral system where everyone thought exactly the same, at the same time, wouldn't only be impossible, but also quite illogical, considering the fact that people have different opinions about everything. I believe it's in XJs best interest to not vote or act out of preconceptions to others, simply about the facts presented. I'm not sure exactly how your logic works here, do you think people in jail or incarcerated could get out because they feel sorry too? Because it's what's best for society? For the world?
You being unbanned because you have, quote: "I managed to get myself back here was because of admins who knew, and get along with me." The fact that you even use these two arguments in the same paragraph shows how little you know about the system itself. It's been discussed in the crew, like any "moral" setting you would like it to be, you present your case in front of a Jury and they decide accordingly.
Originally posted by LAGSTERRrRkz[aII. NAPZ; Past
NAPZ has been around a long time, so has alot of other players in this community. The fact that NAPZ admitted to doing wrong isn't the same as him feeling sorry or even regret them. And I love how people always like to bring up kayne as an example in every situation on this site, as if he was the single soul released from hell. The fact that you don't know the background of the situations handled between XJ and kayne, is not only illogical, it's also ignorant of you to quote things to further up your argument, when in fact you know nothing about the subject itself and the circumstances involved.
Originally posted by LAGSTERRrRkz[aMoxx, for example, decided to do a ‘late night fun on the park bench’ (still waiting for late night; omg0) with him or whatever (which was great, don’t get me wrong) but further reiterates my point in that bias and opinions scope every single outcome at XJ.
The fact that you also try to further your arguments with false accusations like this, when in fact heL has never been in any of my LNEs. Further proves your points as no-points.
TinTin, Gangien, Nobody, elite, Zhady, Fragyver, Soulfather, Necro, boom.dll, Millet and alot of others have though.
Originally posted by LAGSTERRrRkz[aIII. NAPZ; Essay
NAPZ wrote an essay, it goes through the same system as all the other essays, just because in one case a certain thing happened, doesn't mean it needs to be the same in all situations. There's always different circumstances. And I like how you take a quote from his essay that you supposedly have, cutting his answer in half to further improve your point. Rather than to show the whole picture. You are creating a false feeling of comfort to make your argument seem valid, when in fact, you use illogical censorship to prove your point. Your no-point.
Originally posted by LAGSTERRrRkz[aIV. NAPZ; Current State / Future
Just because he did apologize, sincere or not, and that he wants to play, that he can, that he could, that he would really has no great value to strengthen your points here. Just because they can doesn't mean they should.
If you want to further your point and get valuable opinions about a matter you try to be biased about, maybe you should stick with the truth and not make illogical relations to other matters you clearly don't have any insight or knowledge about.
Hello its me Fantasm
Napz will have a fair trail soon.
We are for a free XJ and if we will decide it's benefic for both XJ and NAPZ to coexist on the same site, he will be unbanned.
And if it will be proven he was wronged during all this time, I will publicly apologize for the situation he was put in.
NAPZ was a good player but he screwed up his chances a long time ago. I am against his unbann,but if a recently perm banned cheater could be a demochecker again, I guess everyone can be unbanned (with the proper ass kissing).
Originally posted by kzro`CyclopPNapz will have a fair trail soon.
We are for a free XJ and if we will decide it's benefic for both XJ and NAPZ to coexist on the same site, he will be unbanned.
And if it will be proven he was wronged during all this time, I will publicly apologize for the situation he was put in.
Thank you <3
@Moxx; LOL no.
Free NAPZ!
In my opinion, his unban would reflect positively on XJ. I mean... what could possibly happen? If he sticks to cheating, then yes, give him a permanent ban and close the topic. I do believe he deserves a second chance. As far as I am aware, he did not cheat in the period after his first unban.
That's my opinion though, after all rules are rules, but this could only help xtreme-jumps regarding the activity of both recorders and members.
unbans kafds too ?
so, cheating, multi accounts, multiple warnings for abusive language, recording a demo for another person, rejected essay and you guys wanted an unban i explained that he's very stupid and wont stop doing stupid things but nope you carried on and since the last time you posted this dumb shit what happened? oh thats right he recorded for somebody else AGAIN so he's broken the rules more than enough but hey you never know... if he gets unbanned then shit they might aswell unban everybody, let monk nikita omg0 all them submit some new amazing wrs
Agree , let's bring back Monk
Originally posted by leggieso, cheating, multi accounts, multiple warnings for abusive language, recording a demo for another person, rejected essay and you guys wanted an unban i explained that he's very stupid and wont stop doing stupid things but nope you carried on and since the last time you posted this dumb shit what happened? oh thats right he recorded for somebody else AGAIN so he's broken the rules more than enough but hey you never know... if he gets unbanned then shit they might aswell unban everybody, let monk nikita omg0 all them submit some new amazing wrs
leggie i'd still like to see some evidence to support that last case. I'm pretty sure it was determined by NAPZ' in real life relationships. And even more, it's not mentioned in warned page so why are you yelling it here?
I have faith in the new XJ management. Comparing NAPZ to MoNk is absurd.
I also believe kafds should be unbanned but know little about his history to give a greater account or provide a sound argument as to why he should be banned.
I'm struggling a little bit with the notion of 'morality' maybe it's my fault for making points about bias but this isn't a sociology class so relax, legit.
I used all my energie and patience in this thread http://xtreme-jumps.eu/e107_plugins/forum/forum_viewtopic.php?337135.0
and nothing happened...
I doubt that they are gonna do anything but you have my respect for trying LAGSTERRrRkz[a]
Bring kafds back, everyone would reap the benefits of it.
Please log in to post replies.