Management Changes; NAPZ

Started by lagster mapper
20/11/2013 01:44
Page 2 of 2
leggie20/11/2013 22:55

Originally posted by SUBWAYZ
Originally posted by leggie
so, cheating, multi accounts, multiple warnings for abusive language, recording a demo for another person, rejected essay and you guys wanted an unban i explained that he's very stupid and wont stop doing stupid things but nope you carried on and since the last time you posted this dumb shit what happened? oh thats right he recorded for somebody else AGAIN so he's broken the rules more than enough but hey you never know... if he gets unbanned then shit they might aswell unban everybody, let monk nikita omg0 all them submit some new amazing wrs


leggie i'd still like to see some evidence to support that last case. I'm pretty sure it was determined by NAPZ' in real life relationships. And even more, it's not mentioned in warned page so why are you yelling it here?


he recorded the demo for "zappo", look at why zappos banned.

...This is the reason I believe he’s not being given a fair chance...



Due to all my appreciation to the time you have invested to write this topic and I did really tune myself in to read it all, I stopped reading on these lines.

You don't need to know one in person to see what he is all about, acts is what shapes an opinion about person and this is a facts based position. This is how a court works.

I still stand by my position. Basically, what leggie said.

- Multiple warnings for abusive language
- Cheating
- Recording a demo for someone else
- Multi accounts
- 2 times being unbanned

And you are saying he is not being given a fair chance. I don't even know if there is anyone on XJ with more criminal portfolio.

A3TIUS21/11/2013 05:05

[blockquote]I also believe kafds should be unbanned but know little about his history to give a greater account or provide a sound argument as to why he should be banned.[/blockquote]

Because, he can be called LAGSTERRrRkz[a]_v2.0 :D He is an improved, cooler version who writes even longer posts.

And what's wrong with bringing back _Lolz. He was never a bad guy, at least I didn't see him troll or flame around. He was frustrated cuz of cheated demos being passed through XJ and out of sheer frustration he took drastic and foolish steps. I need not say how talented a kreedzer he is. If at all, we are giving fair chances, I think he deserves it the most.

Sensitiv321/11/2013 06:35

kafds for the admin

~krater~21/11/2013 10:06

Well let's just say napz welcome back? ;)

SUBWAYZ21/11/2013 16:49

Originally posted by leggie
Originally posted by SUBWAYZ
Originally posted by leggie
so, cheating, multi accounts, multiple warnings for abusive language, recording a demo for another person, rejected essay and you guys wanted an unban i explained that he's very stupid and wont stop doing stupid things but nope you carried on and since the last time you posted this dumb shit what happened? oh thats right he recorded for somebody else AGAIN so he's broken the rules more than enough but hey you never know... if he gets unbanned then shit they might aswell unban everybody, let monk nikita omg0 all them submit some new amazing wrs


leggie i'd still like to see some evidence to support that last case. I'm pretty sure it was determined by NAPZ' in real life relationships. And even more, it's not mentioned in warned page so why are you yelling it here?


he recorded the demo for "zappo", look at why zappos banned.


I do know that, but the point is now highlighted up there.

leggie21/11/2013 18:56

Originally posted by SUBWAYZ
Originally posted by leggie
Originally posted by SUBWAYZ
Originally posted by leggie
so, cheating, multi accounts, multiple warnings for abusive language, recording a demo for another person, rejected essay and you guys wanted an unban i explained that he's very stupid and wont stop doing stupid things but nope you carried on and since the last time you posted this dumb shit what happened? oh thats right he recorded for somebody else AGAIN so he's broken the rules more than enough but hey you never know... if he gets unbanned then shit they might aswell unban everybody, let monk nikita omg0 all them submit some new amazing wrs


leggie i'd still like to see some evidence to support that last case. I'm pretty sure it was determined by NAPZ' in real life relationships. And even more, it's not mentioned in warned page so why are you yelling it here?


he recorded the demo for "zappo", look at why zappos banned.


I do know that, but the point is now highlighted up there.


it was determined by the fact that napz made that demo under zappos name, it was me personally that found it

staNioN`21/11/2013 19:52

then why not just give them one final chance?"NAPZ,kafds,woof,.."if they ruin it ,it will be a perm-ban and all people will see in their eyes that they made something wrong and deserve to be punished.SIMPLE as THAT.

knoxville21/11/2013 22:55

all this "last chance" everywhere... he got his chances and he used them very wisely (lol) end of the story

WeMeRA22/11/2013 22:06

I don't trust you leggie, I don't trust ppl who acting all like, yea, you.

lagster mapper23/11/2013 05:18

LOL at fantasm, almost as bad as leggie embarrassing themselves with a power dynamic that just doesn't hold up anymore

I apologize guys >_<

Michael Collins23/11/2013 09:24

I don't know much about napz, only the fact that he has been recording for awhile. But, i think it would be fair enough to give other people chance alongside with napz, like kafds, woof, bibo etc.

killahurtZ23/11/2013 13:31

Amnesty

The action of a government by which all persons or certain groups of persons who have committed a criminal offense.are granted Immunity from prosecution.

Amnesty allows the government of a nation or state to "forget" criminal acts, usually before prosecution has occurred.

There was change of government on XJ so Amnesty for NAPZ, kafds, and other members would be great.



Page 2 of 2

Please log in to post replies.