Religious or Atheist?

Started by Nukk
25/12/2013 15:51
Page 12 of 12
afurecord holder25/04/2017 18:29(edited 25/04/2017 18:30)

it's hard to read fuerzzza's comments..

i mean i try my best to understand his opinion but it just doesn't work that way.

sadly religion is one of the worst things that ever happened on earth. of course you can believe anything you want, but that doesn't make it true.

i wish we could stop this religious madness by not letting parents teach their children all of this fairy tales.

maybe you could say i was taught to believe in science, and it IS true.. but i'd rather believe solid physics/biological and even mathematical proof than a couple of books written by god knows who

don't take my post as rude, you can believe anything u want. just dont try to convince every1 that your religion is, in fact, whats right

JekkT25/04/2017 19:05

Originally posted by psh
The oldest piece of literature known to man is Sumerian as far as i know. The Epic of Gilgamesh came like 400-500 years later.


The Epic of Gilgamesh is Sumerian literature..

Gorbachev_x mapper25/04/2017 20:44

Originally posted by sooshka
Speaking of evolution, I heard WOOF hasn't evolved past homo erectus.


YO SOOSHKA IS BACK!!!!!!!!!!!!! Btw I would bring this thread back to life some days ago but forgot it.

BLuex25/04/2017 21:03

I just found out that Jesus was alien. I connected to my Higher Self and Lord Buddha told me that UFO's are going to destroy the planet.

BLuex25/04/2017 21:26

Originally posted by afu
it's hard to read fuerzzza's comments..

i mean i try my best to understand his opinion but it just doesn't work that way.

sadly religion is one of the worst things that ever happened on earth. of course you can believe anything you want, but that doesn't make it true.

i wish we could stop this religious madness by not letting parents teach their children all of this fairy tales.

maybe you could say i was taught to believe in science, and it IS true.. but i'd rather believe solid physics/biological and even mathematical proof than a couple of books written by god knows who

don't take my post as rude, you can believe anything u want. just dont try to convince every1 that your religion is, in fact, whats right


You are absolutely right. Religion has been brainwashing people's minds for centuries! And there's proof, the whole world is madhouse.. Their strategy is to turn you into masochist, because God is sadist and he will punish you for all the bad things you have done!

A note from George Carlin On Religion:

Religion easily has the greatest bullshit story ever told. Think about it. Religion has actually convinced people that there's an invisible man living in the sky who watches everything you do, every minute of every day. And the invisible man has a special list of ten things he does not want you to do. And if you do any of these ten things, he has a special place, full of fire and smoke and burning and torture and anguish, where he will send you to live and suffer and burn and choke and scream and cry forever and ever 'til the end of time! Buuut.................
HE LOVES YOU!!! HE LOVES YOUU!! AND HE NEEDS MOENY.

BLuex bro the movie you made for me is to this day my personal top one, much love =***

BLuex25/04/2017 22:42

Originally posted by Hardbitter
BLuex bro the movie you made for me is to this day my personal top one, much love =***


Oh, ShoCk, I love you man! :***

psh25/04/2017 22:59

Originally posted by JekkT
Originally posted by psh
The oldest piece of literature known to man is Sumerian as far as i know. The Epic of Gilgamesh came like 400-500 years later.


The Epic of Gilgamesh is Sumerian literature..

But not the first one known to man.

HaMMa mapperrecord holder Tournament #326/04/2017 02:39

Originally posted by afu
it's hard to read fuerzzza's comments..

i mean i try my best to understand his opinion but it just doesn't work that way.

sadly religion is one of the worst things that ever happened on earth. of course you can believe anything you want, but that doesn't make it true.

i wish we could stop this religious madness by not letting parents teach their children all of this fairy tales.

maybe you could say i was taught to believe in science, and it IS true.. but i'd rather believe solid physics/biological and even mathematical proof than a couple of books written by god knows who

don't take my post as rude, you can believe anything u want. just dont try to convince every1 that your religion is, in fact, whats right

Hey afu :)
what do you want to understand exactly? What are the questions that knocking in your head?
i will try to make it easy, direct and short answer.
And im not trying to convert every1, i cant do that. Always its every person choice to believe in what he wants.
Also that was not my opinion, islam is a way of life :)

Phantometry26/04/2017 13:55

@FuErZzzZa^, holy sweet mother of Jesus. I can't hold myself anymore. I had to make this acc just to reply to you in specific. Idc if it's get banned or w/e, but please don't remove my comment so FuErZzzZa^ and others can read it.

I don't want to write a shitload of text here but I think I have no choice.

So, first thing first : the topic.

Did you even read the front page and the actual QUESTION of this thread? "Religious or Atheist?" A simple question, yet so many of you failed to answer it correctly. This is not "What do you think about GOD?" or "We want to hear your opinion about religion" thread, this is a freaking - Religious or Atheist?
I simply don't understand why do you come here and discuss all this bullshit and try to prove your point. NO ONE GIVES A SINGLE FLYING FUCK ABOUT IT. AND YES, THEY DON'T. Do you really think that what you wrote here is going to change someone's beliefs?
Oh boy, he did really convince me with those quotes from Bible/Quran. I think I'll become a believer now, fuck Atheism. (c) everyone in this thread after reading FuErZzzZa^'s comments.
They might care about it while they reading it, because they want to reply to you with their own point and try prove that they are right, not you. But in the end you both got nothing.
Let me help you out and explain a conversation between Karli and Zyth^. "Oh man yea I do respect your opinion and I see what you mean, but I still don't give a shit because your words mean nothing to me".
Yes, they both were respectful towards each other. They both had some good food for thought. They both read each other points of views, BUT! Did any of them change their beliefs? Nope. Deep inside and maybe not even THAT deep, they realize that nothing is going to be changed. They both will stick to their own opinion and the conversation was nothing but a waste of time. IT WAS USELESS.
Answer a simple question ffs, is that so hard?

Second thing : FuErZzzZa^.

GOD DAMN DUDE. L M A O. That's the very first thing which came up to my mind.
Before I start, I just want to say that I mean no disrespect to ANY religion. And even despite all that crap from FuErZzzZa^, I mean no disrespect to him as well. I don't care what you believe in, unless you're trying to change my mind about my own beliefs. Oh wait a second, that's what you tried to do FuErZzzZa^!
I laughed my ass off while reading your comments and trying to prove your point while quoting a book. Stop for a second and think about it - YOU TRULY BELIEVE THAT A QUOTE FROM A BOOK CAN PROVE SOMETHING AND CHANGE SOMEONE'S MIND COMPLETELY. "AND IM THE ONLY ONE WHOS GIVING CLEAR EVIDENCES AND SIGNS FROM THE QURAN" (C)
Yeah boi, that's a very valid and solid proofs of "his" existance. You got us good there, good job! :) :) :) :0:0 :):):): ):) xD XdX :):) :)
I really love the way you ignore everyone's else comments and just keep on going with your opinion while adding a million smiley faces after every single comment :):):):):):):) You think people will treat you with respect, while you being disrespectful towards them?:) :) :)? :)XDX:)?
I can quote a shitload of posts from you which make 0 sense and proves nothing. But I think I'll end my comment with what I think was truly the best one: "you want eternal life? death is the solution :)" (C)
Why are you still here then? Go die ASAP so you can be reborn and live eternal life! Or wait a second... DID YOU ALREADY GOT REBORN SO YOU CAN SPREAD THE WORD OF GOD AMONG THE OTHERS?
FuErZzzZa^ the only one and true prophet of XJ! Thank you so much for your guidance, now gtfo and never comeback.

OT: Agnostic Atheist.





swatter.26/04/2017 15:37

Originally posted by Phantometry
@FuErZzzZa^, holy sweet mother of Jesus. I can't hold myself anymore. I had to make this acc just to reply to you in specific. Idc if it's get banned or w/e, but please don't remove my comment so FuErZzzZa^ and others can read it.

I don't want to write a shitload of text here but I think I have no choice.

So, first thing first : the topic.

Did you even read the front page and the actual QUESTION of this thread? "Religious or Atheist?" A simple question, yet so many of you failed to answer it correctly. This is not "What do you think about GOD?" or "We want to hear your opinion about religion" thread, this is a freaking - Religious or Atheist?
I simply don't understand why do you come here and discuss all this bullshit and try to prove your point. NO ONE GIVES A SINGLE FLYING FUCK ABOUT IT. AND YES, THEY DON'T. Do you really think that what you wrote here is going to change someone's beliefs?
Oh boy, he did really convince me with those quotes from Bible/Quran. I think I'll become a believer now, fuck Atheism. (c) everyone in this thread after reading FuErZzzZa^'s comments.
They might care about it while they reading it, because they want to reply to you with their own point and try prove that they are right, not you. But in the end you both got nothing.
Let me help you out and explain a conversation between Karli and Zyth^. "Oh man yea I do respect your opinion and I see what you mean, but I still don't give a shit because your words mean nothing to me".
Yes, they both were respectful towards each other. They both had some good food for thought. They both read each other points of views, BUT! Did any of them change their beliefs? Nope. Deep inside and maybe not even THAT deep, they realize that nothing is going to be changed. They both will stick to their own opinion and the conversation was nothing but a waste of time. IT WAS USELESS.
Answer a simple question ffs, is that so hard?

Second thing : FuErZzzZa^.

GOD DAMN DUDE. L M A O. That's the very first thing which came up to my mind.
Before I start, I just want to say that I mean no disrespect to ANY religion. And even despite all that crap from FuErZzzZa^, I mean no disrespect to him as well. I don't care what you believe in, unless you're trying to change my mind about my own beliefs. Oh wait a second, that's what you tried to do FuErZzzZa^!
I laughed my ass off while reading your comments and trying to prove your point while quoting a book. Stop for a second and think about it - YOU TRULY BELIEVE THAT A QUOTE FROM A BOOK CAN PROVE SOMETHING AND CHANGE SOMEONE'S MIND COMPLETELY. "AND IM THE ONLY ONE WHOS GIVING CLEAR EVIDENCES AND SIGNS FROM THE QURAN" (C)
Yeah boi, that's a very valid and solid proofs of "his" existance. You got us good there, good job! :) :) :) :0:0 :):):): ):) xD XdX :):) :)
I really love the way you ignore everyone's else comments and just keep on going with your opinion while adding a million smiley faces after every single comment :):):):):):):) You think people will treat you with respect, while you being disrespectful towards them?:) :) :)? :)XDX:)?
I can quote a shitload of posts from you which make 0 sense and proves nothing. But I think I'll end my comment with what I think was truly the best one: "you want eternal life? death is the solution :)" (C)
Why are you still here then? Go die ASAP so you can be reborn and live eternal life! Or wait a second... DID YOU ALREADY GOT REBORN SO YOU CAN SPREAD THE WORD OF GOD AMONG THE OTHERS?
FuErZzzZa^ the only one and true prophet of XJ! Thank you so much for your guidance, now gtfo and never comeback.

OT: Agnostic Atheist.

Hey bro, glad to see on my web-site! Welcome!

HaMMa mapperrecord holder Tournament #326/04/2017 19:44

Phantometry this thread disturbed you on ur belief (Agnostic Athiest) and you are scared to try to go further in the subject to make sure ur right or wrong.

WOOFix26/04/2017 19:49

Originally posted by FuErZzzZa^
Phantometry this thread disturbed you on ur belief (Agnostic Athiest) and you are scared to try to go further in the subject to make sure ur right or wrong.


GOODBYE HORSESSSSSSSSSSSSSS, I'M FLYING OVER YOUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU

Phantometry26/04/2017 20:12

Originally posted by FuErZzzZa^
Phantometry this thread disturbed you on ur belief (Agnostic Athiest) and you are scared to try to go further in the subject to make sure ur right or wrong.


I actually guess you're right. I'm just scared to go further. I need to do something with it. Could you please give me an advice from where should I start looking for God? I think I'm lost and need to find a way out. Maybe some book to read? Anything will be helpful FuErZzzZa^, thanks in advance!

HaMMa mapperrecord holder Tournament #326/04/2017 20:15

U should read FAME book about checking demos :D

Phantometry26/04/2017 20:36

Originally posted by FuErZzzZa^
U should read FAME book about checking demos :D


Heh, that's funny. Wish you could make that type of joke yourself, if you know what I mean :)
Btw, I think I'll quit this conversation now. Your head is filled to the brim with Quran quotes afterall, there's no space left for common sense.

Berkut Tournament #226/04/2017 21:00

agnostic is a person who doesn't check what he sits on, either on chair or on toilet. yes it might be comfortable for him as long as sanitation problems dont happen.

HaMMa mapperrecord holder Tournament #326/04/2017 21:17

@Phantometry ty i always make good jokes :D

@berkut i think its bad idea to not check what you sit on, you gotta watchout for that sometimes xD

Page 12 of 12

Please log in to post replies.