Religious or Atheist?

Started by Nukk
25/12/2013 15:51
Page 7 of 12
random Tournament #301/03/2017 23:21

Never seen a god, but I saw Santa! What you will say now atheistic guys?

Berkut Tournament #202/03/2017 00:00

Originally posted by FuErZzzZa^
excuse me kzz1lla such a stupid facts ur giving to convince an athiest :p
berkut u demanded proof about god existance look in the holy quran many are there or watch it in youtube if are lazy to read
like this one for example https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3BYlcUtoTvs

Sorry, my friend but i find people like him and his listeners to have no expertise in this kind of question and totally illiterate. Illiterate because obviously did not read any, even a science pop book. Or if they had, their critical mind had been polished meticuously. Otherwise he would have known, for instance, from Blind Watchmaker where it is perfectly explained by Richard Dawkins how the blind process of evolution goes. How creations come without creators. You dont need to be extra smart to understand the principle. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tDdn0UPDjmk

Sorry, but if looking deep, i despise these kind of people like zakir naik who brainwash other people and make them believe in what they claim to be a truth, because it says so in some fantasy book of questionable origin..

HaMMa mapperrecord holder Tournament #302/03/2017 01:05

Originally posted by Berkut
Originally posted by FuErZzzZa^
excuse me kzz1lla such a stupid facts ur giving to convince an athiest :p
berkut u demanded proof about god existance look in the holy quran many are there or watch it in youtube if are lazy to read
like this one for example https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3BYlcUtoTvs

Sorry, my friend but i find people like him and his listeners to have no expertise in this kind of question and totally illiterate. Illiterate because obviously did not read any, even a science pop book. Or if they had, their critical mind had been polished meticuously. Otherwise he would have known, for instance, from Blind Watchmaker where it is perfectly explained by Richard Dawkins how the blind process of evolution goes. How creations come without creators. You dont need to be extra smart to understand the principle. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tDdn0UPDjmk

Sorry, but if looking deep, i despise these kind of people like zakir naik who brainwash other people and make them believe in what they claim to be a truth, because it says so in some fantasy book of questionable origin..


look dude i didnt tell you to listen to anybody i just posted that video so he can help by giving you directly the verses from quran. I just want you to read that book "the holy quran" finish it and then start reasoning on your own self by posing all the questions that come to your mind . Nobody forces you to make any decision. Just you and Allah talking to you throught the quran ( no media no dhaker naik no me :D no nothing)
there it is in ukranian language : http://alqurantranslation.com/wp-content/uploads/2016/08/Ukrainian_Translation_of_the_Holy_Quran.pdf

have a nice day ;)

HaMMa mapperrecord holder Tournament #302/03/2017 01:13

Originally posted by random
Never seen a god, but I saw Santa! What you will say now atheistic guys?

ur just a liar hahahaha :D

1lolol702/03/2017 07:18(edited 02/03/2017 07:18)

atheist. and fuck religious people. you think I'm going to burn in hell for eternity because i don't believe in your god? even if I'm a perfectly good person and kind to everyone? FUCK YOU PIECE OF SHIT AND YOUR SHITTY MADE UP GOD. also fuck muslims you goat raping pedo terrorist

swatter.02/03/2017 08:22

Originally posted by 1lolol7
atheist. and fuck religious people. you think I'm going to burn in hell for eternity because i don't believe in your god? even if I'm a perfectly good person and kind to everyone? FUCK YOU PIECE OF SHIT AND YOUR SHITTY MADE UP GOD. also fuck muslims you goat raping pedo terrorist

hey fatty american guy, how you going?

«The path of the righteous man is beset on all sides by the inequities of the selfish and the tyranny of evil men. Blessed is he who, in the name of charity and good will, shepherds the weak through the valley of darkness, for he is truly his brother's keeper and the finder of lost children. And I will strike down upon thee with great vengeance and furious anger those who attempt to poison and destroy my brothers. And you will know my name is the Lord when I lay my vengeance upon thee.»
Ezekiel 25:17.

Gorbachev_x mapper02/03/2017 09:57

Originally posted by random
Never seen a god, but I saw Santa! What you will say now atheistic guys?


If god doesn't exist then who takes pictures of planes? :O EXPLAIN THAT ATHEISTS

random Tournament #302/03/2017 10:08(edited 02/03/2017 10:09)

Originally posted by swatter
Originally posted by 1lolol7
atheist. and fuck religious people. you think I'm going to burn in hell for eternity because i don't believe in your god? even if I'm a perfectly good person and kind to everyone? FUCK YOU PIECE OF SHIT AND YOUR SHITTY MADE UP GOD. also fuck muslims you goat raping pedo terrorist

hey fatty american guy, how you going?

«The path of the righteous man is beset on all sides by the inequities of the selfish and the tyranny of evil men. Blessed is he who, in the name of charity and good will, shepherds the weak through the valley of darkness, for he is truly his brother's keeper and the finder of lost children. And I will strike down upon thee with great vengeance and furious anger those who attempt to poison and destroy my brothers. And you will know my name is the Lord when I lay my vengeance upon thee.»
Ezekiel 25:17.


Meanwhile in Russia. Russian Christian Church want to move out Science Institute to build up a church on that place.

Gorbachev_x mapper02/03/2017 11:08

Originally posted by random
Originally posted by swatter
Originally posted by 1lolol7
atheist. and fuck religious people. you think I'm going to burn in hell for eternity because i don't believe in your god? even if I'm a perfectly good person and kind to everyone? FUCK YOU PIECE OF SHIT AND YOUR SHITTY MADE UP GOD. also fuck muslims you goat raping pedo terrorist

hey fatty american guy, how you going?

«The path of the righteous man is beset on all sides by the inequities of the selfish and the tyranny of evil men. Blessed is he who, in the name of charity and good will, shepherds the weak through the valley of darkness, for he is truly his brother's keeper and the finder of lost children. And I will strike down upon thee with great vengeance and furious anger those who attempt to poison and destroy my brothers. And you will know my name is the Lord when I lay my vengeance upon thee.»
Ezekiel 25:17.


Meanwhile in Russia. Russian Christian Church want to move out Science Institute to build up a church on that place.


Pffffff as always, preventing humanity to progress.

HaMMa mapperrecord holder Tournament #302/03/2017 14:55

Originally posted by 1lolol7
atheist. and fuck religious people. you think I'm going to burn in hell for eternity because i don't believe in your god? even if I'm a perfectly good person and kind to everyone? FUCK YOU PIECE OF SHIT AND YOUR SHITTY MADE UP GOD. also fuck muslims you goat raping pedo terrorist

hey about ur case who do good in this life but dont belive in Allah
Allah says : "And We shall turn to the works they did and We shall scatter it into particles of dust"
(Alforkan-verse 24)

HaMMa mapperrecord holder Tournament #302/03/2017 15:00

Originally posted by swatter
Originally posted by 1lolol7
atheist. and fuck religious people. you think I'm going to burn in hell for eternity because i don't believe in your god? even if I'm a perfectly good person and kind to everyone? FUCK YOU PIECE OF SHIT AND YOUR SHITTY MADE UP GOD. also fuck muslims you goat raping pedo terrorist

hey fatty american guy, how you going?

«The path of the righteous man is beset on all sides by the inequities of the selfish and the tyranny of evil men. Blessed is he who, in the name of charity and good will, shepherds the weak through the valley of darkness, for he is truly his brother's keeper and the finder of lost children. And I will strike down upon thee with great vengeance and furious anger those who attempt to poison and destroy my brothers. And you will know my name is the Lord when I lay my vengeance upon thee.»
Ezekiel 25:17.

if your christian follow what your master jesus said;
jesus said : "I have yet many things to say to you, but ye cannot bear them now; Howbeit when he, the Spirit of truth, is come, he will guide you into all truth: for he shall not speak of himself; but whatsoever he shall hear, that shall he speak: and he will shew you things to come." John 16-12
here its a prophicy hes talking about the prophet Mohammad that he will come and guide you to all truth :)

Zeov02/03/2017 15:50

Atheist.

Gorbachev_x mapper02/03/2017 16:27

lmao I remember sometime ago I saw a website saying that a cloud flying is a solid proof of allah because it is an "object" weighting tons and tons and is... flying hahahah, sorry but that was one of the funniest "proofs of a god" I have ever seen.

Berkut Tournament #202/03/2017 20:41

Originally posted by random
Originally posted by swatter
Originally posted by 1lolol7
atheist. and fuck religious people. you think I'm going to burn in hell for eternity because i don't believe in your god? even if I'm a perfectly good person and kind to everyone? FUCK YOU PIECE OF SHIT AND YOUR SHITTY MADE UP GOD. also fuck muslims you goat raping pedo terrorist

hey fatty american guy, how you going?

«The path of the righteous man is beset on all sides by the inequities of the selfish and the tyranny of evil men. Blessed is he who, in the name of charity and good will, shepherds the weak through the valley of darkness, for he is truly his brother's keeper and the finder of lost children. And I will strike down upon thee with great vengeance and furious anger those who attempt to poison and destroy my brothers. And you will know my name is the Lord when I lay my vengeance upon thee.»
Ezekiel 25:17.


Meanwhile in Russia. Russian Christian Church want to move out Science Institute to build up a church on that place.

true. also while islam is the most radical intolerant religion in the world (death penalty for apostasy etc), christianity in russia is the most degenerate (blessing people for acts against peace, namely war)

1lolol703/03/2017 00:17

well most russians are pieces of shit lots of them compare pedophillia to being gay. can't really use them as an example

HaMMa mapperrecord holder Tournament #303/03/2017 01:13

@berkut
Amazing ! u want to learn islam from media and refuse reading its source the quran.
this is who jesus (peace be upon him) said bout them :
"see they see no, hear they hear not ,neither they understand". Berkut u have a solid rock in ur head .

mpasd^03/03/2017 07:03

FueErZzzZa my friend, you have bloody boulder in your head...
Stop trying to push your beliefs on other people. Most of them are ignoring you by now, which is fine, but there will always be a few out there eager to start a war with you, and it's not going to be pretty...

You are part of whats wrong with religious people. You chose to worship an unknown entity without any proof of it's existence, just because it was written in a book that is really old.
And some of us chose to follow more recent discoveries and science facts and theories...

So, how about this... you stop pushing religion down our throats, because lets be honest here, no sane man would convert from a "non believer" to a religious person. And we will not let you live your life in piece, worshiping whoever you want..

I myself am a worshiper of The Almighty Flying Spaghetti Monster!
Get educated people, Spaghetti Monster is real!
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Flying_Spaghetti_Monster

swatter.03/03/2017 07:51

Originally posted by FuErZzzZa^
Originally posted by swatter
Originally posted by 1lolol7
atheist. and fuck religious people. you think I'm going to burn in hell for eternity because i don't believe in your god? even if I'm a perfectly good person and kind to everyone? FUCK YOU PIECE OF SHIT AND YOUR SHITTY MADE UP GOD. also fuck muslims you goat raping pedo terrorist

hey fatty american guy, how you going?

«The path of the righteous man is beset on all sides by the inequities of the selfish and the tyranny of evil men. Blessed is he who, in the name of charity and good will, shepherds the weak through the valley of darkness, for he is truly his brother's keeper and the finder of lost children. And I will strike down upon thee with great vengeance and furious anger those who attempt to poison and destroy my brothers. And you will know my name is the Lord when I lay my vengeance upon thee.»
Ezekiel 25:17.

if your christian follow what your master jesus said;
jesus said : "I have yet many things to say to you, but ye cannot bear them now; Howbeit when he, the Spirit of truth, is come, he will guide you into all truth: for he shall not speak of himself; but whatsoever he shall hear, that shall he speak: and he will shew you things to come." John 16-12
here its a prophicy hes talking about the prophet Mohammad that he will come and guide you to all truth :)


Allah Babbah!!!

swatter.03/03/2017 08:36

Originally posted by Gorbachev_x
Originally posted by random
Originally posted by swatter
Originally posted by 1lolol7
atheist. and fuck religious people. you think I'm going to burn in hell for eternity because i don't believe in your god? even if I'm a perfectly good person and kind to everyone? FUCK YOU PIECE OF SHIT AND YOUR SHITTY MADE UP GOD. also fuck muslims you goat raping pedo terrorist

hey fatty american guy, how you going?

«The path of the righteous man is beset on all sides by the inequities of the selfish and the tyranny of evil men. Blessed is he who, in the name of charity and good will, shepherds the weak through the valley of darkness, for he is truly his brother's keeper and the finder of lost children. And I will strike down upon thee with great vengeance and furious anger those who attempt to poison and destroy my brothers. And you will know my name is the Lord when I lay my vengeance upon thee.»
Ezekiel 25:17.


Meanwhile in Russia. Russian Christian Church want to move out Science Institute to build up a church on that place.


Pffffff as always, preventing humanity to progress.


meh? you sitting on a tree and eat bananas, sometimes in sunny days you gona steal motorcycle's. What does you mean when told about humanity progress? :D

swatter.03/03/2017 08:41(edited 03/03/2017 08:53)

Originally posted by random
Originally posted by swatter
Originally posted by 1lolol7
atheist. and fuck religious people. you think I'm going to burn in hell for eternity because i don't believe in your god? even if I'm a perfectly good person and kind to everyone? FUCK YOU PIECE OF SHIT AND YOUR SHITTY MADE UP GOD. also fuck muslims you goat raping pedo terrorist

hey fatty american guy, how you going?

«The path of the righteous man is beset on all sides by the inequities of the selfish and the tyranny of evil men. Blessed is he who, in the name of charity and good will, shepherds the weak through the valley of darkness, for he is truly his brother's keeper and the finder of lost children. And I will strike down upon thee with great vengeance and furious anger those who attempt to poison and destroy my brothers. And you will know my name is the Lord when I lay my vengeance upon thee.»
Ezekiel 25:17.


Meanwhile in Russia. Russian Christian Church want to move out Science Institute to build up a church on that place.


Meanwhile in Russia. All russian speaking community w8'n "ves slova 2 by random, a on na xj so swatterom o religii perepisivaetsya daun".

Page 7 of 12

Please log in to post replies.