XJ Body Transformation

Started by sitka mapper VIP
02/01/2014 21:11
Page 2 of 2
perd0 mapper03/01/2014 16:37

Originally posted by m4r1o
Image
1st picture before i start Kreedz/bhop
2nd 12 weeks later

do you have the need to make this kind of stupid fun?
very nice sitka, very inspirational pictures.

m4r1o03/01/2014 16:45

Originally posted by perd0
Originally posted by m4r1o
Image
1st picture before i start Kreedz/bhop
2nd 12 weeks later

do you have the need to make this kind of stupid fun?
very nice sitka, very inspirational pictures.


Racist?

sitka mapper VIP03/01/2014 16:57(edited 03/01/2014 16:59)

Originally posted by D@NG3R`
Not hating or anything but this topic is for you to show-off ...


The whole idea was that you guys should make before and after pics aswell. Maybe im just hard to understand.

+ inspire the fat guys of this community like shooting~stars, tranceR & nobody <3

zythH^ moviemaker03/01/2014 17:04

Sadly Portugal doesn't have such places like that you show, people keep building shitty ugly things instead of workout places, sad country here tho I love to work out and you truly give me motivation, if you could talk with you for 5mins on steam would be nice :P keep going

sitka mapper VIP03/01/2014 17:06

Originally posted by zythH^
Sadly Portugal doesn't have such places like that you show, people keep building shitty ugly things instead of workout places, sad country here tho I love to work out and you truly give me motivation, if you could talk with you for 5mins on steam would be nice :P keep going


Just add me "emiltebbeh". I reply to you when im back from work.

jack frog03/01/2014 17:32

What is streetworkout?

sitka mapper VIP03/01/2014 17:58

Originally posted by jack frog
What is streetworkout?


http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4_HWxrbgMEQ

carlos03/01/2014 23:03

I have cheat meals every week and I still get results. I could get even better results if I didn't have those cheat meals, but I can't help it.

Nubby-_-03/01/2014 23:50

Image


SUP

Keo mapper04/01/2014 01:44

sitka, you sexy beast

shNzrecord holder Tournament #204/01/2014 16:36

Originally posted by Nubby-_-
Image


SUP


This is a truly great accomplishment man. Respect!

Originally posted by shNz
Originally posted by Nubby-_-
Image


SUP


This is a truly great accomplishment man. Respect!

Indeed it is.

Nubby-_-04/01/2014 20:57

Tnx

ajuhhhhh04/01/2014 23:14(edited 04/01/2014 23:17)

Originally posted by kujac
I never took a picture of my body before, i was so shy because of how tiny i looked. But, i had about 56 kg two years ago, then i finally got some motivation to start working out, it was a hard process. At beginning i couldn't do one single push up or pull up with proper form. Today i have about 83kg, strong as fuck, and i have even bigger motivation to push even harder and become a strongest version of myself. It is all about power of will. If i have to go somewhere, lets say to vacation, i will find myself some ledge or anything that serves for doing pull ups. So, once you get that kind of mental power, you will definitively accomplish your goals. I have never had a break, so 700 days of training lol.


Elliott Hulse, huh? (:

toytoy05/01/2014 07:21

Originally posted by Nubby-_-
Image


SUP

gz

SilverNinja mapper05/01/2014 10:09

omg sitka you look very strong! If I was a chick I'd bang you!

sitka mapper VIP05/01/2014 10:34

Originally posted by SilverNinja
omg sitka you look very strong! If I was a chick I'd bang you!


im probably strong for lifting myself, not fit for gym nowdays haha. Also, you can bang me whenever you want. Told you before. We should make kids <3

Page 2 of 2

Please log in to post replies.